Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 6/16/2015 11:27:00 AM

They are ok

on 6/15/2015 7:32:00 AM

I bought these lip balms, because everyone was obsessing over them. I bought 2 colored ones ( red and pink) and hydrate. At first I loved them, but then I understood that they were the reason my lips were very dry. This lip balm isn't moisturizing at all. The only things that I liked were the scent and packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love the feel when you first apply this product, LOVE the cute packaging. However... it dries out my lips so quickly, and when I reapply the product builds up and it's horrible! I would not recommend this if you truly have dry lips.

on 6/11/2015 12:35:00 PM

I had heard such great things about these really cute lip balms. They were really cute to look at, and they kinda reminded me to my childhood lip thingies. I bought the "red one". It gave a nice shine and hint of color, however, my lips started peeling, and they felt dry. I could feel chunks of skin in my mouth, so gross, but yeah... not a good effect. Not what I'm looking for at all!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

When this first came out a couple of years ago, I remember seeing an advertisement for it in a magazine and I immediately rushed to buy it from my nearest Target. I ended up paying something ridiculous (something like $15 or $20) for a tiny, plain tube of the antioxidant berry flavour. After a week of using it, I noticed a big difference in my lips; they were hydrated, they weren't cracking, and they were significantly softer. I also tried the one with the surprise tinge of pink in the middle, and found I loved that one too. After I ran out I never got around to repurchasing, until last year when I happened across it in the same Target for just $4. I bought it and I now remember why I liked it so much, it hydrates my lips for long periods of time, and leaves them looking soft and crack-free.

on 6/9/2015 11:00:00 PM

I love this stuff since I always forgot to take lip balm with my anywhere/everywhere.

I own several in different shades.

LOVE the SPF in them :)

on 6/4/2015 8:55:00 AM

I first bought this product about 5 years ago when it first came out and I really liked it. I now own about 7 of them. It's does work and makes your lips really soft. I was glad when they came out with tinted ones because my lips are pale. I have bought so many over the years (mainly because I'm constantly leaving them places and losing them lol). You can't just buy it, use it once and expect it to work. But use it regularly and you'll see results. I don't use lip balm as often as I used to anymore but when I do want soft lips this is the lip balm I use. Cheap too 👌

on 6/4/2015 7:59:00 AM

Packaging is pretty mediocre, it doesn't have much going for it. The price is reasonable for what you get which is more or less a lip balm. They have made so many but the only one I find good use out of is the menthol one. The menthol flavour is great for when you have dry lips as it soothes the lips & keeps them moist.

I don't go much on the coloured ones, their electro pop ones didn't impress me, they were greasy & did very little for my lips, it just added a bit of colour which I can find in another product.

All in all the price is fair but for Maybelline I'd have expected better. The other flavours out smell overpowering & cheap. The menthol one is great though, so thumbs up for that one.

I have the blue one with pink writing. The others, i care not for.
This is so moisturising, i always keep one at home and one in my bag, since being introduced, my lips have never been chapped since and, i swear to lucifer, it also plumps ever so slightly.
Cutest. packaging. ever.
Barry m totally tried ripping it off.
It's cheap, give it a go.

on 5/22/2015 12:30:00 AM

TERRIBLE product if your looking for a moisturizing lip balm! If your a middle school girl that wants to whip out a cute looking lip balm then this is what you would want. I would honestly say lip smackers is better than this.

Popular Lip Treatments