November 26, 2014 | 1724 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - Sumptuous Extreme

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by scabbedwings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this mascara, not clumpy, alot of volume, length, and very black!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Erica7dawn

This product gave my medium sized blonde lashes and round eyes a dramatic sexy look. Best mascara for bold volume and nice length with no clumps. It's great to apply many times and add on layers to increase the bold volume but also delivers great looking lashes with just a couple sweeps. I would not recommend this product for those seeking more of an individual defined lash look (like the original sumptuous mascara gives) or if your lashes are extremely thin since the wand is thick. Love the results it gave my lashes and it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Jessxxa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Probably one of the best mascaras I've used. I have long, curly, thick and black lashes, so I guess I'm pretty blessed. Don't really know how this would work on sparse, short and straight lashes.

I'm currently using the mascara in Cobalt, and I absolutely love it. It may seem very bright when you apply it, but it does dry in to be a little less dramatic. And whenever I want my eye makeup to be a little less bright or go for a smokey eye, I just apply one light coat of black mascara and it turns into a dark navy colour.

It makes my lashes even longer and thicker, and it honestly doesn't clump at all - not even after several layers.

Only downside is the brush is huge and can be sort of hard to handle, but you really get used to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One of my favorite mascaras ever! I have naturally long, thick lashes and always go for very dramatic eye looks. Natural isn't my thing ;) This mascara doesn't clump, even when I layer on 4-5 coats. I have never had any flakes or raccoon eyes using it. It also comes off easily with makeup remover and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Overall it's one of the best mascaras I've ever used.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by PoisonIvy1273

This mascara was okay. I've definitely tried better. The main problem that I had with this mascara is that it smudges(I have a very oily eye area) so much. I would wear this to school in the meddle of winter and it would smudge before the end of second period! With a primer, it will last an addition al hour or so(LancĂ´me Cils Booster XL) The drugstore mascaras that I have(not waterproof) last longer than this. I wouldn't recommend this product but I'm pretty sure it would work for girls who didn't have a SUPER oily eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Isabellaqi

I got this item free an it is amazing. I would have to say it's more liquidy than normal drugstore mascara, which really helps the look and the layers!!! I love it! But my all time fave and rave at this time is L'oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara. I'm hoping to try L'oreal Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara (or whatever it's called)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by arclightlux

Review for Teal:
It's a good mascara. Great if you have long and curly lashes, but if you have straight lashes then it's not the best (but not the worst) at holding a curl, hence the loss of one lippie. Another lippie lost because as many have said, the brush is quite large and it tends to catch your lid as your apply if you're not careful. It does give you a volumized but natural finish and can be built up, and since I'm not a fan of that really fake look this mascara works lovely imo. It gives you an soft, fluttery, full look and your lashes don't look or feel spikey and crunchy. It is very expensive and the only reason I purchased it was because I love colored mascaras and this one gives amazing wearable color payoff even on black lashes. The color is a nice metallic teal, but looks as if it has some silver in it (your lashes will not look like a true teal...but rather silvery teal). After the 2nd use, I have fallen in love with this mascara! i would definitely repurchase. I'm anxiously awaiting the copper version I ordered to arrive...unfortunately, teal and copper were LE :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by HeidiG12

I got this product as a gift from my boyfriend, as I wanted to try it out for a long time. When I first tried it, I did not find anything special about this mascara and it seemed to be just as good as any drug store brand I tired. However, Just by changing the way I applied this mascara, It has become my all time favourite! I have received MANY compliments on my eyelashes, even people asking me if I was wearing falsies that day! I had very little flaking, nothing just dabbing with a finger couldnt fix and they held up all day without having to re-apply. The trick I used while applying this mascara is to start from the bottom and wiggle the wand and turn it at the same time, then go to the very top of my lashes and do the same while pressing the bush into them. It worked for me! This is deff my new HG Mascara!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by lllauraxoxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The sumptuous extreme sounded good and definitely looked good in beautiful gold packaging but I found it clumpy flaky and most annoyingly it stunts my lashes so no amount of curling or layering results in long lashes they just get clumsier and flakier. Wouldn't recommend it. I have used things half the price that are twice as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by CheshireCat88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is not for really thick lashes but more of beautiful individual really long lashes. It coats and glides on super easily and stays put all day.

The packaging isn't the nicest but the product is great so don't be deceived, i definitely recommend this for those who want the length and deep colour without the thickness and no clumps.