December 21, 2014 | 1427 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by sparksfly22

This concealer is BOMB! It doesn't crease at all under the eyes and matches perfectly to the skin. The only problem is the price, in Canada, this retails for $13 WHICH IS RIDICULOUS. I sure in hell aint going to pay that much for that little product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is an okay concealer but it dries up pretty fast. It's in a stick form which I don't like much. It's pretty thick and reminds me of L'Oreal crayon. I don't think this had great coverage but it's okay.

It settled into every line I have and then some. It does cake and it needs to be set. It's one of those concealers that i think older women, or women over 30 might not like too much. Just my opinion, but I hope this saves someone some money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Jayyhoang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i adore this product. I use it to cover up blemishes after ive put on foundation and powdered lightly. I know what that sounds like, a disaster. but this concealer is creamy enough to spread but doesnt cake up over blemishes after ive powdered. I will most likely be repurchasing this! just dont use it on your undereyes or flaky patches of skin. i only like it for blemishes :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I decided to do a comparison between this and L'Oreal's True Match (the crayon version). I had recently decided I needed to up my game in under eye concealer as I felt Maybelline's Age Rewind wasn't giving me the coverage I really need. I know a lot of beauty bloggers like this and it is fairly well reviewed here on MUA. For me, every flaw other reviewers have pointed out were exactly what I noticed too.

On first application, it seemed smooth and I was thinking it was going to beat True Match (tested the day before). But then, as the day wore on it got really cakey looking and dry. Two qualities I SO do not want in an under eye concealer. L'Oreal dried out a little too but stayed creamier overall and didn't get super obvious after a touch up. This stuff really just piles up on itself in the worst way if you try to freshen it up at any point. Also, the shimmer some reviewers have mentioned: it's not a pearly shimmer (I could live with that and even think it added something if the coverage was smoother), no---this is pixie glitter. I mean, by the end of the day I had two to three very definite bits o' glitter twinking at me in the mirror. Yet another quality I do not want in an under my eye concealer.

I really did like the packaging. It's a twist up that clicks and locks into place and you can move it up or retract it down all the way which is nifty and good for keeping the product protected when not in use. But that's about it. I wanted to like this because the MUA rating was so high and it is touted across the Internet as a quality concealer but I think True Match edges this out in many ways.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by darleenieweenie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I enjoy it. It's a stick for easy application, my color, shimmer to help brighten up, and good coverage. It's my only favorite and go-to concealer from the drug store. Also, it provides good enough coverage and I have pretty bad dark circles (Sleep at 2am-7am, pretty bad, I know). Though, I do find it settling into fine lines if not primed and powdered correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by IHeartMakeup267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A must have concealer! It hides your dark circles very well and you can build up on it without looking like you have a ton of product on. Really good quality. I always repurchase this whenever i run out. My shade is 003 light medium. I just love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by a7xmyl

I should've paid more attention to the reviews...It will emphasize dry patches on your skin!!! Please for the love of God stay away from this concealer if you have dry skin! I moisturize at night and in the morning with argan oil. I use a light liquid sunscreen before I apply concealer. I tried the concealer with and without the sunscreen. I still have dry patches no matter what I do. It's a shame this product did not work for me. The coverage is light/medium. It's "creamy" when applied and it's easy to blend...perfect for doing the Kim K triangle concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by sunnygrl

this is pretty creamy, I've had some bad experiences with hard dry concealer sticks in the past. so I was a little apprehensive buying this. after emilynoel83's review I was sold trying it, I really like it. I bought it in medium light and it works pretty nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

it is a good concealer it can cover my dark eye circle very well. but only a little bit dry. so you'd better hydrate your skin carefully before you use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by rippityrippity

I bought this in Light Medium, which turned out a little too yellow for my skin tone. I was really happy with this concealer at first, until I noticed that it cakes up waaay too easily. Trying to smooth and blend it out just causes the texture of the concealer to become dry and patchy because it sets too quickly.