Revlon Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love that this concealer matches my shade almost exactly and it comes in a lipstick tube which makes application a breeze. I apply it under my foundation and it stays put all day. On larger pimples it's harder to apply an even coating though.

It won't blow your mind away but if you need to cover blemishes and spots and can't afford a trip to Sephora this is a decent compromise between quality and price.

on 7/23/2014 6:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I use this under my eyes, triangle shape in the color 004 Medium (Very Yellow) for my olive tan skin. I do have some wrinkles (from rubbing concealer around years ago) & this WILL settle in them UNLESS you set the concealer with ELF HD STUDIO POWDER ($6). These two are KEY too lasting all day, no fading & no settling into wrinkles/fine lines, making you look flawless. :)

on 7/14/2014 4:07:00 PM

firstly i love the packaging which is very convenient and easy to use. it may be formed as a stick but once you swipe it its buttery creamy and comes in a medium to heavy coverage. i used to blend it with my pinky finger and it conceals blemishes, red spots etc pretty well but it DOES get cakey and settle into the fine lines if u have dry skin type so beware. overall its a good deal of product

on 7/6/2014 8:01:00 PM

This concealer is super thick and hard to blend out.

on 7/3/2014 3:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The packaging is hard to open and close. It has no coverage for blemishes or very dark circles. The glitter accentuates any flaws you may have. Impossible to wear during daytime, you will look like a disco ball. It does blend very easily and evenly. I returned mine.

on 6/30/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I initially used to like this concealer as an undereye cover, but I find the creaminess way too cakey and fills into my fine lines. On acne it's "okay": very heavy coverage, but still hard to blend the edges, with a finger or brush. The lipstick tube gets dirty real easily and some of the product scrapes away when you twist to use. On my search for a new one.

on 6/24/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this after reading about it on Cara Loren's blog- I picked up the 002 light one and have loved using it for highlighting when contouring and also to liven up concealer if needed. Blends awesome, works great to brighten up my nc25 complexion and lasts pretty good all day. Glad I found it - def like it better than mac's light boost highlighter- nice find and saves me $$ too

on 6/22/2014 7:29:00 PM

the packaging is durable and practical
there are many shade. I found two exact shade but one was the tiniest darker which was perfect for people that can never find the right shade EI me. It is small enough to throw into your without you being afraid of it breaking

I have had 3 or 4 of these now and i absolutely love them! they have a slight shimmer in them but nothing too noticeable. it works great with revlons colortsay foundation. I use my fingers to apply it b/c the heat melts it well. it does not cake -up too bad and does cover well. lasts all day

I would recommend scrapping out all the product when you get to the end of the tube b/c there is still a LOT left inside. When scrapped all the product out I had gotten enough for about 2 months worth of concealer!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this product from my local drugstore and used it consistently for a couple of months. I found it had really nice coverage for my red, blotchy spots but it didn't do wonders for covering acne spots. I really, really loved the packaging and the way it was styled into a lipstick-like form I definitely liked that. The product felt thick on my face but coverage was decent. My skin didn't breakout with this product which is why I added an extra point to the rating scale. I have very sensitive skin and found that although it FELT caked onto my skin, it didn't cause me to have a breakout like many other drugstore concealers I've gone through.

The texture was smooth and buttery, but as I said, thick. It didn't have a particularly lasting smell that affected me at least, but in conclusion, I probably wouldn't purchase this product anymore because there are definitely better, cheap drugstore products!