Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Spoiled Brat

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Boron Nitride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/ PEUT CONTENIR): Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

I picked this up because it was $.74 on clearance at Target! I love WnW shadows, but I honestly would have never bought these on my own because they're a little bold for me. I have used the silver and black on occasion, but haven't gotten much use out of the pink yet. The black looks glittery and I thought it would be gritty, but it's not at all. Last night, I did a smokey eye using the black and silver (not quite as directed-don't think I'd use the silver on my browbone) and it looked great. I didn't use a primer, but I did use concealer. I can't believe how well these lasted-as good as or better than any high end shadow I've tried which is why these get the 5 stars. I ALWAYS have problems with eye makeup lasting and these lasted throughout everything, and I'm embarrassed to say throughout today too because last night I couldn't find eye makeup removed. Not quite as bold, but perfectly places-no smudges. I'm really pleasantly surprised by these shadows.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have another one of these Trios, in Silent treatment. I love that one. But when I compare that one to this one, it just doesn't hold up. Don't get me wrong, the colors are gorgeous, BUT my pink color is very chalky and dry. I don't know if I just received a bad batch and got unlucky. The silver and black is soft and buttery, blends like a dream, but overall I could live without this trio since I rarely use silver, I got loads of blacks and it was the hot pink that turned me on and made me purchase it. A bit of a disappointment!
Packaging feels kinda cheap and I would love to have a mirror inside.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

Colors:
-grey-silver: is a highlight according t the packaging, could be a little brash if applied to heavily.
-pink: has a blue tones (cool), color pay-off is great easy to blend
-black: has some silver sparkle which is very cute; this color is also intense; caution should be taken when applying and should be blended out with a skin-tone appropriate color

Summary:
The spoiled brat trio are made of very nice colors. I wore the colors last nice to a concert and I thought that the grey-silver color was to harsh for my brown-skin complexion. Instead I used a foundation color as a natural highlight and I think it came of better than the grey on in the trio, then used grey color in my inner tear duct to make me seem more awake. I would recommend this technique especially for women of color. Beautiful!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this trio!, The colors are very buttery in texture, the sparkling black was the only color that i had to build up because it is not as pigmented as the others, other then that they do last using a cheap primer (i use elf) even without the primer they still last a decent amount of time like 4+ hours, i love using the hot pink and sparkling black together, pink on the lid and black on the crease, i dont use the silver much for a highlight but i do use it solo, i think the pink really gives this trio a sort of rockish look, will definately buy again!

The pink is a breath of fresh air. It's dark enough to be elegant and is so easy to blend out. I don't like the sparkly black and the silver isn't a favorite, but I'd buy this palette again and again b/c of the pink.

I love love love this trio! It looks freaking amazing on me, both together and indviully! Will definetly re buy once I run out ;D

This trio caught my eye because the colors all looked nice. I don't use them like WnW suggests (No silver on the browbone). I really like it! The silver is very pigmented and metallic. And the black is sparkly and can be built up to be as dark as you want. The pink is the least pigmented, but over a base it shows up well. Using this trio I can make a crazy dramatic silver and pink smokey look!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this.I only bought it because of the silver which is so pretty.I feel like i couldn't pull off the fushia or the black.the color lastes all day even through gym doesn't sweat off stays fresh looking until i wash it off.And only $2.will definatly repurchase just because of the silver.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Either wearing these colors together or individually, they look amazing. The silver is SO metallic. All the shades are very pigmented (although the pink is probably not as much so as the other 2 colors.) Worth so much more than they charge. Would definitely repurchase, but you get a lot of product in these little trios so I doubt I'd even have to!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wear the hot pink on stage but I can't really see wearing it anywhere else. I ran out of my Ben Nye pink, had no time to re-order online, don't live near anywhere that sells it - Makeup Alley to the rescue! Found reviews for this trio here & it is wonderful. Great color payoff over a primer. I have to layer the black a little to get it dark & combine with a couple other shadows for a super sooty dark eye, but the pink base is what really makes the smoky eye pop under the lights & that pink is super pink!! Dirt cheap & readily available, MUA you really saved me - thanks so much ladies.