October 1, 2014 | 1404 users online

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by workingmoma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Colors:
-grey-silver: is a highlight according t the packaging, could be a little brash if applied to heavily.
-pink: has a blue tones (cool), color pay-off is great easy to blend
-black: has some silver sparkle which is very cute; this color is also intense; caution should be taken when applying and should be blended out with a skin-tone appropriate color

Summary:
The spoiled brat trio are made of very nice colors. I wore the colors last nice to a concert and I thought that the grey-silver color was to harsh for my brown-skin complexion. Instead I used a foundation color as a natural highlight and I think it came of better than the grey on in the trio, then used grey color in my inner tear duct to make me seem more awake. I would recommend this technique especially for women of color. Beautiful!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this trio!, The colors are very buttery in texture, the sparkling black was the only color that i had to build up because it is not as pigmented as the others, other then that they do last using a cheap primer (i use elf) even without the primer they still last a decent amount of time like 4+ hours, i love using the hot pink and sparkling black together, pink on the lid and black on the crease, i dont use the silver much for a highlight but i do use it solo, i think the pink really gives this trio a sort of rockish look, will definately buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The pink is a breath of fresh air. It's dark enough to be elegant and is so easy to blend out. I don't like the sparkly black and the silver isn't a favorite, but I'd buy this palette again and again b/c of the pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by strawberryhime

I love love love this trio! It looks freaking amazing on me, both together and indviully! Will definetly re buy once I run out ;D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This trio caught my eye because the colors all looked nice. I don't use them like WnW suggests (No silver on the browbone). I really like it! The silver is very pigmented and metallic. And the black is sparkly and can be built up to be as dark as you want. The pink is the least pigmented, but over a base it shows up well. Using this trio I can make a crazy dramatic silver and pink smokey look!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I love this.I only bought it because of the silver which is so pretty.I feel like i couldn't pull off the fushia or the black.the color lastes all day even through gym doesn't sweat off stays fresh looking until i wash it off.And only $2.will definatly repurchase just because of the silver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Either wearing these colors together or individually, they look amazing. The silver is SO metallic. All the shades are very pigmented (although the pink is probably not as much so as the other 2 colors.) Worth so much more than they charge. Would definitely repurchase, but you get a lot of product in these little trios so I doubt I'd even have to!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wear the hot pink on stage but I can't really see wearing it anywhere else. I ran out of my Ben Nye pink, had no time to re-order online, don't live near anywhere that sells it - Makeup Alley to the rescue! Found reviews for this trio here & it is wonderful. Great color payoff over a primer. I have to layer the black a little to get it dark & combine with a couple other shadows for a super sooty dark eye, but the pink base is what really makes the smoky eye pop under the lights & that pink is super pink!! Dirt cheap & readily available, MUA you really saved me - thanks so much ladies.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Tifmcd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was excited by this trio like many people. The pink was a cute swatch but once I put it on my lid and attempted it with semi black crease color I discovered something....

I looked like I was recovering from a bout of domestic violence.

Pink eyeshadow is hard to wear. You must find the right tone and pair it with the right color. For me thats normally a nice brown.

Nice to have.... never... ever... mix the colors....

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

LUFF. Seriously, LUFF. I don't use the hot pink much because, honestly, who looks good in hot pink eyeshadow? Well, some people do, obviously, because I see pictures and think, "Oh...so thaaaaaaaaat's how that works." But me, no.

But if you've read my other reviews, and obviously you have because I am Very Busy and Important, you know that I Don't Speak Neutral and that I love silvers and grays for my eyes. (The fuchsia in this is not unlike something I would wear on my cheeks). This, to me, is the truest, lightest silver I've ever found in a D/S eyeshadow and I adore it. The black isn't the best or the worst to me (it's black eyeshadow --- I guess I'm just not advanced enough to get how black eyeshadow can have so many shades of good or bad) but I love how I can use this palette to do my 'light and bright' look OR can mix the silver with the black to do gradations of color for a smokey eye look. Going on a weekend trip today and this puppy is really all I need for the 90% of the looks I do. Seriously, LUFF.