LUSH It's Raining Men

4.3

Honey, Rosehip, Lotus flowers, Tiger Lily Infusion, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Water, Perfume, Propylene Glycol, Sweet Wild Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil, Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben *occurs naturally in essential oils

on 6/20/2013 5:06:00 AM

I purchased the large bottle online after reading reviews on this. When I first opened it I thought I had made a mistake...didn't really smell like Honey I Washed The Kids! I was trying not to be disappointed. Took it in the shower last night and...WOW it smells different out of the bottle. Maybe just needed to be shook up or something but pure liquid toffee. Wonderful! My hubby immediately smelled it and commented. This lathered well and cleaned well. I shaved with it...yup, smooth and close. The smell lingered all evening, mellowed, on my skin and smelled like rich brown sugar and butter, not sickly sweet, just right. WAY longer than HIWTK. This morning I can still smell it faintly. Love it!

on 5/21/2013 1:48:00 AM

Smells soo yummy! My favorite LUSH shower gel. It is like liquid maple and honey candy soap. Goes well with Honey I Washed the Kids Soap and Vanillary perfume.

on 5/21/2013 12:20:00 AM

I'm in love with this smell!! Lately I had been feeling the skin of my legs a little itchy and dry after every shower, although I use an oatmeal moisturizing soap. After using this shower gel, my skin has a great, moisturized texture. It's a great scent experience.

I love this so much! such an amazing scent. I got a tip from one of the lush girls that she actually uses this on her dog! So after I bought it I wanted to test this theory.. Holy! My dogs fur was so incredibly soft, and the scent lingered on her for a while too. Only con to this product is the price!

Smells of honey and toffee. Its kinda like honey I washed the kids but a little different. Doesn't dry my skin out.lathers well And works as a good shampoo to.

on 3/29/2013 10:01:00 PM

i love it's raining men; it's my favorite shower gel by LUSH. I've been a fan of their products for more than 10 years and was so excited when a shop finally opened up in my area. i used to buy the products from canada; so saving on shipping and being able to try before purchasing was great.
the scent is sweet but not cloying and while it is strong while in the shower, it doesn't stick around and interfere with my other scented products. it's moisturizing and the texture is perfect. i have repurchased several times. i took off one lippie simply because of the price; it's pretty expensive.

on 3/13/2013 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I got a small size of this in my last order. And I'm sooooo happy I bought it. It smells amazing! I will definitely buy this in full size.

on 2/28/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite shower gel by Lush.

It smells of honey, toffee, and caramel (exactly like the HIWTKs soap)
It's very moisturizing and it lathers like a dream.

I took off one lipstick because the smell does not linger, but overall I would definitely repurchase as the smell is irresistible!

Bought this when I was going home for Chinese New Year. I have a huge bottle of Flying Fox in my apartment which I adore, I thought about buying an empty small container and pour some of Flying Fox in it so I can bring it with me when I travel, but at the last minute I changed my mind and decided to get a small bottle of this.
I don't particularly like or dislike the smell of this, perhaps a bit too sweet for my taste, I like that it's not drying and it works much better on my hair than Flying Fox. This also has SLS and parabens in it.
Overall I prefer Lush's body products to their hair products, and most of their shower products can be doubled as shampoo. I like that there's 40% of honey in both It's Raining Men and Flying Fox. I am glad I tried this.

on 11/4/2012 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this after falling in love with Honey I Washed the Kids, although it smells the same in the bottle when using the floral notes become much stronger when using; which I detest. Disappointed with this product as I'd prefer HIWTK in a gel form so half of it doesn't run down the drain.