July 25, 2014 | 1538 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - It's Raining Men

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by aclev

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love it's raining men; it's my favorite shower gel by LUSH. I've been a fan of their products for more than 10 years and was so excited when a shop finally opened up in my area. i used to buy the products from canada; so saving on shipping and being able to try before purchasing was great.
the scent is sweet but not cloying and while it is strong while in the shower, it doesn't stick around and interfere with my other scented products. it's moisturizing and the texture is perfect. i have repurchased several times. i took off one lippie simply because of the price; it's pretty expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by wiwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a small size of this in my last order. And I'm sooooo happy I bought it. It smells amazing! I will definitely buy this in full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite shower gel by Lush.

It smells of honey, toffee, and caramel (exactly like the HIWTKs soap)
It's very moisturizing and it lathers like a dream.

I took off one lipstick because the smell does not linger, but overall I would definitely repurchase as the smell is irresistible!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this when I was going home for Chinese New Year. I have a huge bottle of Flying Fox in my apartment which I adore, I thought about buying an empty small container and pour some of Flying Fox in it so I can bring it with me when I travel, but at the last minute I changed my mind and decided to get a small bottle of this.
I don't particularly like or dislike the smell of this, perhaps a bit too sweet for my taste, I like that it's not drying and it works much better on my hair than Flying Fox. This also has SLS and parabens in it.
Overall I prefer Lush's body products to their hair products, and most of their shower products can be doubled as shampoo. I like that there's 40% of honey in both It's Raining Men and Flying Fox. I am glad I tried this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Nicola92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after falling in love with Honey I Washed the Kids, although it smells the same in the bottle when using the floral notes become much stronger when using; which I detest. Disappointed with this product as I'd prefer HIWTK in a gel form so half of it doesn't run down the drain.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoy having this in my shower as an option, but I don't use it every time I shower by any means. The smell, to me, is the typical "LUSH" scent, with some overpowering notes of sweetness. It's a nice scent, however sometimes I get an overpowering nasty smell out of it. I'm not sure why this happens, maybe formulation? It's brand new.
Anywho, other than that, it does a good job at what its meant for. It suds very nicely and isn't drying to my skin. I would re-purchase but it'll take me awhile to even use a small bottle- partially because I don't like using it every day, and partially because a little goes a long way. (:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

I ordered this without ever having smelled it, and it's a pretty nice scent, almost sickeningly sweet though. I'm used to generic drug store scented body washes like those made by dove and caress, and lush products are a worlds apart from those (in a good way). i bought this along with flying fox shower gel, which i prefer. it almost smells like honey scented candy, extremely sugary. the scent does not linger on the skin, unlike flying fox which i can smell nearly all day on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Smells delicious just like the Honey I Washed The Kids soap. The scent doesn't stay though, it only lasts for <2 minutes while you are using it. Dissapointing.
Lathers well and you only use a tiny bit each time, so I can see it lasting a long time, which in turn makes up for it being so expensive. It also doesnt make my skin dry. Right now I have the smallest bottle but plan on buying the biggest bottle - packaging is fine but I don't like that the big bottle doesn't have a pump!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by juliawilson22

If you like HIWTK, then you'll love this just as much. The only downfall is that I thought the scent would linger more, but it really doesn't at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by unicornlover

A very pretty scent, but I still prefer the Flying Fox scent, especially when using this for bubble bath. Flying Fox lather much better!