October 30, 2014 | 1445 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Clean Finish

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

This is a pretty good foundation under $4. It's keeps my oily face matte all day! I love how it comes with a spatula looking thing. The consistency is thick like whipped I liked that alot. There is not a big selection on colors I got the the closest to my color and it made my face slightly orangy I didn't like that but other than that i like This foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by mindymadness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked the texture of this makeup and how matte it made my skin but I had a bad day and cried about something stupid, I'm sure. It ran clear off my skin in lines down my face. It even appeared to be a bit whiter and kind of foamy. I couldnt imagine sweating with this on.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is good drugstore foundation, nothing more nothing less. It gives me good, flawless coverage and keeps my skin matte for the whole school day (8-3). The downsides are that it can look caked if not blended and it "sets" into my skin quite quickly and causes the aforementioned cakiness. All in all it's a good foundation especially considering the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Amazzinvila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely hated this product , never buying it again. It had a horrible smell like cheap air freshener , and it was soo sticky! It felt very thick on my skin and had a poor coverage. I blended this with my fingers at first, and it caked up!! Immediately took it off. Yet i decided to give it a try the next day, i used my beauty blender it still looked like i had layers and layers packed on, i blended it with a kabuki brush, and it looked much better. I didn't set it with any powder, but i noticed hours later, I was an oily mess!! & it had oxidized at least 2 shades darker then my actual skin tone. It had also melted off around my nose area, forehead and chin. It looked like a caky mask! Absolute nightmare, I wouldn't recommend this at all, waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by emereset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This foundation is called "Wake Me Up" and has an orange top. It not only has a really nice feel, and is relatively inexpensive, but the colour match is perfect! I have been having trouble finding a foundation to cover some of the redness in my skin, but still look fresh and natural. This foundation does it. Another reviewer mentioned how she came upon this make-up by accident and how well it worked, and I agree! It has been a wonderful find.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Mamabear88

I wanted to love this foundation. I really like the spatula applicator.. It makes for an easy and mess free application ! The price is right as well. But I guess you get what you pay for. Pore less? I don't Have large pores, but I bought this because I needed a lighter foundation as summer was ending.. I picked up my Usual loreal luminous but then seen the price of the rimmel pore less and thought why not! Okay so the color really doesn't so my yellowish skin tone any good. It's more pink so it makes my face look ruddy. The texture is thick and glides on nicely but wow this stuff dries quick! So it's almost like I'm stretching my skin trying to blend it in.. Id rather not do that and shouldn't have to. Oh and it brings out my pores!! First foundation I've had a problem with this and it promises the opposite. Coverage is okay.. I'd say medium. Didn't find a smell on this foundation. All in all, I hate the feel of this on my skin, I hate working with it.. And I won't be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by AshhhAnn

I love how cheap this product is, and in my opinion it provides good coverage, but they do not have my shade, I have the lightest shade they offered at the store, and it's still a tad too dark for me and just a tad orange. But what can you expect for 3-4 dollars? I actually think this foundation is WAY better, compared to some I've bought for 8-11 dollars. I find that it stays on all day, and I haven't had a problem with it changing colors on me, I do wish they had my color, & I wish they had more of a pink hue to the foundation, then I would give it a 5. The packaging is not my favorite, I much rather prefer a pump, but it's defiantly no the worst I've seen, I would say the packaging is adequate, and is a pretty 'out of the box' idea. I would recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirlHeirika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst foundation i have ever purchased! I have combination skin and it makes my face so dry and it comes out streaky no mater what tool you attempt to use. Take my advice and NEVER buy this because you will be very sorry!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by modernvintage

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product in soft ivory, which has yellow undertones. I've never come across a foundation that sits on my skin as nicely as this one does, and I haven't had the same problems with oxidation that seem to be common. It provides a nice amount of coverage without looking heavy, and doesn't further dry out my already-dry skin. The spatula attached to the cap is a nice touch, but I gave the packaging a four simply because I'll always prefer a pump. Overall, beautiful and very inexpensive foundation that I'll definitely recommend and repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by gemini12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the way this foundation applies and lays on my skin and the price can't be beat. My skin looks flawless....for about 30 minutes...then I look like I had a bad experience with a self tanner. It is utterly amazing how FAST this foundation oxidizes and turns orange on my skin. I have fair skiin with a definite cool/pink-blue undertone and the oxidation is extremely noticeable on my skin.
My original purchase was in the color Ivory and I thought maybe it was just that color. Nope. I went back and purchased Soft Ivory which has a more neutral/yellow tone to it and it did the exact same thing. I really wanted to like this foundation, but due to the oxidizing factor this foundation is simply unwearable.