December 22, 2014 | 1117 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Clean Finish

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by shmeckley

This is the best drug store liquid foundation.it didn't turn orange after a while.it leaves my face looking flawless.my goodness this stuff is nice for a cheap price.I can only find it at walmart.if u want a more dewy look don't use the matte one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by SallySan

I have been using high end foundations for as long as I could remember, which has been costing me a fortune. A bottle of Nars foundation would cost me about $55(CAD). I decided it was time for me to ditch the high end foundations and try drug store cosmetics. My first choice of foundation was the Rimmel Matt clean finish because it was on sale at shoppers drug mart for $5.99. The foundation did give a flawless finish when first applying it on but after a few hours, it started to look dry and awful. If you have dry skin then stay away from this foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by megannduffett

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I personally do not like this product. I was looking for a new foundation, and I decided to try this product out. The foundation seems heavy on my face, even when I'm wearing very little. I also feel like this product gives little coverage, despite how much I apply. The packaging and applicator looks messy as well. Overall,I'm not a huge fan of this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

This is a pretty good foundation under $4. It's keeps my oily face matte all day! I love how it comes with a spatula looking thing. The consistency is thick like whipped I liked that alot. There is not a big selection on colors I got the the closest to my color and it made my face slightly orangy I didn't like that but other than that i like This foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by mindymadness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked the texture of this makeup and how matte it made my skin but I had a bad day and cried about something stupid, I'm sure. It ran clear off my skin in lines down my face. It even appeared to be a bit whiter and kind of foamy. I couldnt imagine sweating with this on.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is good drugstore foundation, nothing more nothing less. It gives me good, flawless coverage and keeps my skin matte for the whole school day (8-3). The downsides are that it can look caked if not blended and it "sets" into my skin quite quickly and causes the aforementioned cakiness. All in all it's a good foundation especially considering the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Amazzinvila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely hated this product , never buying it again. It had a horrible smell like cheap air freshener , and it was soo sticky! It felt very thick on my skin and had a poor coverage. I blended this with my fingers at first, and it caked up!! Immediately took it off. Yet i decided to give it a try the next day, i used my beauty blender it still looked like i had layers and layers packed on, i blended it with a kabuki brush, and it looked much better. I didn't set it with any powder, but i noticed hours later, I was an oily mess!! & it had oxidized at least 2 shades darker then my actual skin tone. It had also melted off around my nose area, forehead and chin. It looked like a caky mask! Absolute nightmare, I wouldn't recommend this at all, waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by emereset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This foundation is called "Wake Me Up" and has an orange top. It not only has a really nice feel, and is relatively inexpensive, but the colour match is perfect! I have been having trouble finding a foundation to cover some of the redness in my skin, but still look fresh and natural. This foundation does it. Another reviewer mentioned how she came upon this make-up by accident and how well it worked, and I agree! It has been a wonderful find.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Mamabear88

I wanted to love this foundation. I really like the spatula applicator.. It makes for an easy and mess free application ! The price is right as well. But I guess you get what you pay for. Pore less? I don't Have large pores, but I bought this because I needed a lighter foundation as summer was ending.. I picked up my Usual loreal luminous but then seen the price of the rimmel pore less and thought why not! Okay so the color really doesn't so my yellowish skin tone any good. It's more pink so it makes my face look ruddy. The texture is thick and glides on nicely but wow this stuff dries quick! So it's almost like I'm stretching my skin trying to blend it in.. Id rather not do that and shouldn't have to. Oh and it brings out my pores!! First foundation I've had a problem with this and it promises the opposite. Coverage is okay.. I'd say medium. Didn't find a smell on this foundation. All in all, I hate the feel of this on my skin, I hate working with it.. And I won't be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by AshhhAnn

I love how cheap this product is, and in my opinion it provides good coverage, but they do not have my shade, I have the lightest shade they offered at the store, and it's still a tad too dark for me and just a tad orange. But what can you expect for 3-4 dollars? I actually think this foundation is WAY better, compared to some I've bought for 8-11 dollars. I find that it stays on all day, and I haven't had a problem with it changing colors on me, I do wish they had my color, & I wish they had more of a pink hue to the foundation, then I would give it a 5. The packaging is not my favorite, I much rather prefer a pump, but it's defiantly no the worst I've seen, I would say the packaging is adequate, and is a pretty 'out of the box' idea. I would recommend this product.