NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

I love these ! They smell amazing and I think the range of colours is great, from light to dark and nude to the deepest burgundy. They last a while as long as you let it dry, you have to wait like 5 minutes for it to totally set but they don't oxidize or change color or anything. Great product for the price!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Bought 2 because the reviews were great but these were not long lasting as some experienced & the colors didn't look good on me :( They also took a long time to dry (~1 hour) & they transfer color way too easily even when dry. I'm looking into buying NYX's liquid suede lippies though.

EDIT: If soft matte lip creams don't work for you, definitely try their Liquid Suedes!

I loooove this stuff. My only complaint is in regards to the amount of product - more would be nice, but it's at such a low price point that it's still a steal for the quality. Unlike the matte lipsticks, this doesn't leave my lips chapped at all, and it has a lot more lasting power.

I recently got this in the shade "Copenhagen," and the color (plum red) is lovely, but this product is so difficult to apply evenly on the lips. Before using this you should really exfoliate and moisturize your lips or else the product will build up on the dry spots and it'll look very patchy. Even after these precautions it still applies unevenly because the doe foot applicator is no good, I recommend using a lip brush with this. I do not consider this as a "liquid lipstick" because the texture of it is different. It's thicker, it takes longer time to dry down and while it is drying the consistency is sticky. The long lasting wear of it did impress me, but overall I was pretty disappointed with this product.

I have amsterdam, milan, and antwerp, as well as tried on other colors such as tokyo, stockholm, and addis ababa. All of them had the same issue.The packaging was okay, the doe foot applicator was okay. What i didnt like was how chalky it gets and it didnt feel good and smooth like the bourjois matte lipsticks did. It fades off and settles in your fine lines so you must use a lip conditioner or lipbalm beforehand. It also disappears after eating or drinking (i hate it when you have to touchup every now and then). However!! The colors are sooo pretty!

I don't understand the rave about this product. Although it's pigmented, sometimes it goes on unevenly, transfers, doesn't last, makes my lips peel, and it feels weird on the lips.

Got this lippy in Cannes & I always get compliments on the color. It smells yummy. It does not last long at all tho. I wouldn't really call it a gloss (matte finish) or a stain (it comes off). It has a matte finish but feels satiny on the lips. I wish more product came in the tubes tho. For $6 bucks not bad tho. I love NYX. Plus ULTA always has sales on NYX.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I will never pay $20 for a lipstick again. The colors and the formula are amazing. I own 4 or 5 shades and I love them. Granted they do not last all day. I usually touch up after lunch because it fades unevenly through eating and drinking. That doesn't bother me because the colors are so pigmented and it's affordable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Worth trying out.
Worth the hype.
I have three..
Monte Carlo (Not the best of the three but pretty in pictures)
San Paolo (REPURCHASED)
Istanbul

All very budget friendly and you'll get lots of compliments.

Thinking about trying Transylvania but not sure it'll go with my NW40 skin tone :/

I absolutely love Abu Dhabi!