April 19, 2014 | 1759 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion water resistant

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by libbyfranc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually really didn't like this mascara. I bought it because of the volumizing and lengthening properties it promised, but it felt short in delivering both of those promises. First off, the water resistant version is NOT water resistant. Even the slightest moisture caused it to start running. It doesn't last all day, and flakes like CRAZY!! It literally falls off your lashes every time you blink, and you can easily pull it off your lashes with your fingers. no makeup remover needed for this mascara! lol. It also clumped and dried out after a little over 1 week of use :( Would not recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I really like this product even better than the regular lashblast. This isn't as wet as lash blast so if you like drier mascara this might be for you.
It has a plastic wand with short well spaced bristles.
I can easily layer 3 coats and it doesn't clump AT ALL
It gives me length and volume

It doesn't flake, minimal smudging

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by JaniGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Grey

The decision to buy this product depends on the look you're trying to achieve. If you're into the "Natural" look then this is perfect. It gives your lashes definition without really looking like you're wearing make-up. However...If you're going for a more dramatic look and you really want your lashes to pop, don't waste your time. Personally I felt misled, since the packaging says it gives "volume and length" so you'd think it'd have a little more oomph. But no. I applied several layers and all I could get was the "natural" look, not any noticeable length and minimal volume. Only use this mascara if you're a make-up minimalist.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by famouscigarillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

The effect of this mascara was minimal. It wasn't clumpy, and didn't flake, but it did nothing much for my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by SoCalGal619

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS MASCARA WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! I QUICKLY learned that "Water-Resistant" and "Waterproof" are NOT the same thing! I bought this stuff to wear to a pool party this weekend and not even 3 minutes in the pool my husband comes over to me and says, "You have black makeup under your eyes." Now it MUST have been bad for him to even mention anything. I got out, went to the restroom and sure enough, I looked like a total raccoon! I've never had that bad of raccoon eyes...EVER! I went to dab the water on my lashes with my finger so I wouldn't smudge anymore and it came off with just one little touch! I landed up just gently pulling it off with my thumb and index finger to take it off completely. It didn't hold in water for NOTHING!!! And that was with me just getting a little splashed here and there...I didnt even submerge my face underwater!! This mascara SUCKS BIG TIME!!! Would never buy it again and would HIGHLY recommend you stay away from it. If you want a waterproof mascara, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!!!! You've been warned.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

Not a fan of this mascara. I really like the original lash blast that comes in the orange tube so I thought that i would give this one a go because my friend recommended it to me. I didn't like it. I am asian and have stubborn eyelashes that don't like to curl/need a lot of volume/length to actually show up. I found this mascara to be way too natural for me. It didn't really do much for my lashes. I did like the fact that it was water resistant though because it didn't smudge on me and it was easy to take off at night. Other than that I thought it was extremely mediocre. If you like natural lashes this might be a good mascara for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Yasuko14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Tried it because I ran out of whatever I was using before. I don't care for this:

-Not completely waterproof
-Needs many layers to build
-Thin consistency formula

I just feel like this was a flub. I give this mascara a flat out C.
I suppose a thicker formula with more fibers is what Im after..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by jsc0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This (and the L'oreal False Fiber) is my HG mascara. It just works. I have stick straight lashes that refuse to lift. With this mascara, my lashes actually lengthens, lifts, separate and hold the curl. I feel SO feminine and pretty whenever I put on this mascara. :) I also prefer this to the original formulation. FWIW, I get this in Blackest Black.

One downside to this mascara is the handle. It's really difficult to apply because the handle is so... big. Like it's in the way or something.

_____________
Pros:
- lengthens, lifts, separates
- holds curl
- doesn't flake
Cons:
- handle is annoying

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by LindaYAY

I was really hoping that this would be my go-to mascara for summer when I bought it. There's a lot of hype with the Lash Blast series, but I was disappointed with LB Volume because of its inability to hold a curl. I bought this one figuring, it's water resistant, so it should be able to hold a curl, right? Wrong! Maybe this is the difference between "water resistant" and "waterproof"... (It doesn't even hold up well in the water, compared to some of my waterproof Maybelline mascaras.)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by SparklestheUnicorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara sooo much! I've used the LashBlast volume in the orange tube before and I loved it, so I thought I would give this one a try. I have short, stubby lashes so mascara is my favorite product and I love trying new ones.

This mascara offers a lot of volume after just one coat, but I found that for volume and length, I had to apply several coats. But I always apply tons of mascara anyways because I like the dramatic look.