Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion water resistant

3.0

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try a Covergirl Lash Blast and so, I decided to go with the Lash Blast Fusion water resistant. It wasn't that good as it lacked volume and curl. The length wasn't too bad and it didn't smudge. Unfortunately, it did have a bit of clumps and it was definitely NOT water resistant. It came off the moment I used my eyedrops for my contacts. To make sure it wasn't just because of my eyedrops, I coated some mascara on the back of my hand and waited for a while. Then, I put it under tap water and it came off instantly, like washing of lotion. Then, too make sure nothing was "wrong", I coated another brand of mascara and put it to the test. It took a long time to wash it off. So now, I only use Lash Blast Fusion when I am only going out for a short time or when I don't feel like scrubbing mascara off my eyelashes. Overall, it wasn't the best mascara ever. (I do wonder how long and how good the non-water resistant Lash Blast Fusion will last?)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not the best, at all. I expected a lot more volume, but the length was alright. It doesn't flake or smudge. It doesn't last all day either. I wouldn't recommend this.

TERRIBLE! WILL NEVER BUY COVER GIRL MASCARAS AGAIN! This stuff made my eyes turn red, burn, and itch. Worst of all it literally made 10+ lashes FALL OUT!! This was my first ever cover girl mascara and I will stay clear of them forever. And I don't even consider myself to be an overly sensitive skin type. I usually buy Lancome, Estee Lauder, or Clinique mascaras and have NEVER had a problem like this before. On top of it, this mascara did barely anything for my lashes. It didn't keep a curl, and totally flaked throughout the day. Stay away....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is terrible! It's supposed to be a volume plus length formula, but it did neither for my lashes (stick straight and on the thin side) and it doesn't hold a curl at all. One of the worst mascaras I've ever tried!

I can only use waterproof mascara, so they hold the curl in my lashes. This one weighed them down the second I put it on!!! I was really hoping to love this :(

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I thought Maybelline's Full & Soft was my holy grail, but i think this beats it. It doesn't say it on the product description, but it leaves my lashes soft & not hard. Why i love it is b/c, i apply it in the AM & do not have smudges in the evening. Not a very dramatic look. I'd say more natural. I have contacts & my eyes are INCREDIBLY sensitive, & there are fibers in the formula, & i think it irritates them sometimes. I've purchased this twice, & sadly i think i'll have to find something else b/c of the fibers. B/c of the fibers, it also gets 4 lippies instead of 5. So i guess its not my holy grail & i'll keep looking.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am actually very surprised that I love this so much. The shape of the brush is quite large, I love that in a mascara. It is really waterproof, I get no flaking for the 5-10+ coats that I use. The curl is not so amazing through out the day but it is still there and I do get a bit of clumping if I don't apply slowly and really carefully. Otherwise, I use this as a daily mascara and would totally recommend this to everybody looking for a mascara on a budget.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This my absolute HG mascara. I have tried a fair few, including Maybelline's Falsies, which I ended up swapping my sister for her new tube of this because I didn't like it at all.

The thing that I love about this is that it doesn't give me the dreaded spider lashes. Instead, even in just one coat, it gives me amazing volume and great length. In a couple of coats, it's just perfect. I can't leave the house without putting it on.
These aren't waterproof, so don't be disappointed if you can't go swimming in these, but they do last well if you do happen to just splash your face with water.
My one tube has lasted me a year now so I'll definitely be repurchasing soon.

The only thing that will give you the perfect long and voluminous eyelashes is eyelash extensions, but if you can't afford them, this is the next best thing to them, in my opinion.

This product does what it promise for me. Mind you, I have short stubby Asian eyelashes, and I definitely need a mascara that adds length and volume to my unsexy lashes. This CoverGirl mascara does give that to me, but if I want more length and apply a second coat it does become a bit clumpy and spider-leg like. Also I always wear waterproof mascara, but this one isn't very waterproof.

I forgot to take off my makeup for a run through a light rain and I came home with black mascara running down my face. I had other mascaras (waterproof) and it never happened in rain nor tears.

Overall, it's an okay product, but probably not worth a second purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This mascara was sort of clumpy. I have unusually unruly lashes, and this did not make the cut. The formula didn't really seem to lengthen. The "water-resistant" formulation just seemed like the normal non-waterproof formula, because the mascara began to flake and wear off over the course of the day. It would also start to drip off if my eyes got watery.

Popular Mascaras