Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil (All)

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/27/2011 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I didn't know what I missing until I found these e/s. These are super creamy and can be smudged really easily, plus it stays put when applied over the UD eye primer (original). The colour payoff is incredible! I also love the fact that I don't need to carry my e/s brushes along as these are so utterly travel friendly and just my fingers will do to smudge them. I am in total love with these e/s. I have the following colours which I totally love. Total repurchase always.

Narc = mossy green e/s
Sin = champagne e/s which i use for highlighting when using Narc and Rehab
Rehab = beautiful neutral brown that is not too reddish or orangish or dirt brownish
Delinquent = purple with golden flecks of shimmer
Morphine = light purple that i use mostly for highlighting when using Delinquent

April 2013: Returned all of them even though I loved the colors because for some reason they weren't as creamy anymore and it resulted in a lot of tugging of my eyelids which i'm not happy about. No repurchase.

on 4/10/2011 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are amazing! They glide on like buttah and the colors are very pigmented. I like to use these by themselves or with powder eyeshadows and they blend in seamlessly. Rehab is a gorgeous taupe bronze and Wasteland is a dark brown olive (think stash + smog).

on 4/5/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in Delinquent and Clinic and I love them so much. Delinquent is a dark purple with purple glitter and Clinic is a bright green with green glitter. The best part of these shadows is that there is absolutely no fall out which is great because I love Urban Decay's regular eye shadows and the range of colors is amazing but they all have big issues with fallout. The shadows go one very easily and set quickly so immediate blending is required. They blend very easily but once they set, they don't budge. These are my favorite shadows ever and I want to buy more. I only wish they came in more colors.

on 3/31/2011 2:28:00 PM

I'm so sorry to kill everyone's buzz but the sparkles from this shadow fell down and got into my eyes and irritated them. This happened with the color clash, I also have rehab which I haven't tested yet but looking at it, I don't see any large glitter that can fall down into my eye, so some colors may be fine.. The staying power is really good so if you are a contact lens user like me or have sensitive eyes keep away from the color clash or delinquent and try other colors. I only gave this 1 lippy even though the excellent staying power, because what happened was a huge deal breaker for me.

This stuff is awesome! It lasts all day, glides on smoothly. My go-to shadow when I'm in a rush. I bought this in Midnight cowboy. It's the same champagne shade as it's powder shadow counterpart. When I tried the sample @ the store the sparkles were not too noticeable, but they really do stand out.. It does seem to cake in the crease at the end of the day (after 10 hours of wear) but I think that's due to my eyelids being a bit oily and I haven't worn it with eyeshadow primer. All in all a great product and I'm planning on getting this in other colours. It's a bit pricey but well worth the time it saves me when I get ready in the morning.

on 3/23/2011 7:14:00 PM

I have hooded eyes, so most eyeshadow creases or completely disappears on me. I usually only wear eyeliner (upper and lower), but sometimes want to do a modified smoky look. These pencils work great as eyeliner alone (Rehab stayed all day even on my waterline), and no creasing when worn as eyeshadow on my hooded lids! Often eyeliner will transfer from my upper lashline onto my upper lid because of the hooding, and these awesome pencils didn't do that either! Way more expensive than I would ever spend on eyeliner or shadow, but these not only work but simplify my beauty to two easy steps--UD shadow pencil, mascara, and go! I bought Lit because I love a neutral gold eye on fair hair/skin ladies like myself. I also bought Rehab because I've found that darker browns are too harsh for my coloring. Unfortunately, Rehab seems to just wash me out. So I think I'll exchange for Midnight Cowboy or the gunmetal shade. Like other reviewers, I wish this came in a self sharpening package, but since I use so little, it'll be a while before it needs sharpening.

on 3/7/2011 12:49:00 PM

Urban Decay has been making a lot of products I absolutely love lately! These are no exception!
I have Morphine & Midnight Cowboy. They are both so pretty!
These are so easy to apply & they're great if you don't have a lot of time to get ready, or just want something to throw in your purse & take with you.
These are pretty fool proof. They do set really fast though, so you can't really blend them. What I do is either just blend a shadow at the edges, or just run my finger over the edge to soften the line.
These wear incredibly well too! Sometimes I get a bit of creasing, but they still last all day!

on 3/2/2011 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love these!! They are extremely creamy and so easy to work with! These make perfect bases for eye shadows. A little on the pricey side, but well worth it. I bought this in *Morphine* which is a beautiful purple iridescent lilac color. These are super pigmented and perfect for a pop of color on the lower lash line! I will be purchasing more of these in the future! :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love!!!! Absolutely gorgeous colour payoff! I got this in Rehab (very similar to Mac's Satin Taupe), and Mercury (kinda silvery colour). I usually love wearing eyeshadows like Mac's Satin Taupe or anything that looks smokey on my lower lash line, and this is the exact same effect as the eyeshadow, but with next to no time for applying it! No need for a brush, lightly dabbed on and lasts forever! Love it!!

on 2/21/2011 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought this is Midnight Cowboy which is a shade I have always wanted to love but hated the glitter fallout. This stays PUT - and it sets within maybe a minute and it does not budge. So there is little room for error. Stayed on and true for 9 hours (I used BB's Cream Shadow in Shore as a base). There was no glitter on my cheeks or anything ~ until I removed it. Ah. There was all the glitter I knew and loved. However I was removing it so it didn't bother me. It does take some extra care and time in removing but that's not a huge deal. I also wear contacts and didn't have any issues with glitter flying in my eye and stinging like crazy. I would buy this again but it's expensive at $20 each. If you have always wanted to love MC but hated the glitter I say pick this up!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products