October 26, 2014 | 861 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by bubblesandvanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i want it! saw it but one was overpriced at one walgreens and another was broken! :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love, love, this trio. The deepest color is so unique. A deep color that's not black, but incorporates a multitude of shades without being too shimmery. The middle shade is a cool neutral that goes on a bit darker than I expected, and creates a perfect shadow. The lightest shade is perfect wearable pale peach. This is one of my new favorites. I feel like I need to buy a few extras in case I drop this and break it. I defintiely will repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wet n Wild have the best eye shadows in the drugstore, hands down. I have this and also Walking on Eggshells. I love and use them both just as much as I use my Naked palettes and my Too Faced palette.

Use a light hand, because they're super velvety and pigmented!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked up this trio at Walmart for $2.96, so right off the bat I was happy with the price, regardless of whether or not the product was great. But, I really liked the colors and I had heard good things about the Wet N Wild palettes... I was pleasantly surprised at how pigmented the colors are and how easily they blend. These shadows are really velvety and the texture reminds me of Stila (whose shadows I love). The only complaints I have is that the eyeshadows do get a bit messy and "dusty" when you drag your brush across the surface, and also the finish of the silvery mauve shade is just a bit too frosty for my liking. Also, my particular case is pretty hard to open (not sure if they are all made this way).

With Urban Decay Primer Potion, these shadows look great and last all day, but my lids aren't oily and UDPP is an excellent primer, so I can't speak to the longevity otherwise. I could see these shadows possibly creasing without a primer, especially the bottom shade, which is more metallic than the others. Overall I'm very pleased and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this palette. For the price, the quality is excellent and I think the colors would be very wearable and flattering for a variety of skin and eye colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

AMAZING eyeshadow! It creates the PERFECT smokey eye. I use it exactly as it says, the taupe on my eyelid, and crease colour in the crease. The shadows are soooo pigmented, and yes there is a little fallout, but in all honesty, I get the same amount of fallout from my Naked palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was an unexpected surprise. I read so many raves over this little eyeshadow trio and heard some of these are dupes for Urban Decay's Naked Palette. When I saw this I thought the colors would be too dark for my fair skin and light hair and eyes, but this turned out to be really nice on me and instead of making a "naked" or natural eye look this gave me a smoky eye. i get compliments every time I use this trio. These shadows are soft and very easy to work with. They pick up easily with a brush and apply smoothy and blend well. These are are as easy to work with as my higher priced Urban Decay shadows. I actually reach for these more often than I do my department store shadows! Shocker, I know. But it is true. I use these over a eye primer and sometimes I use a white eyeshadow base to help the color pop. I use a light hand with application to get a more natural look but they are buildable for a more dramatic evening look if that is what you prefer. I am so satisfied with this little trio of shadows and they were less than $3.00. These rival a department store shadow and for the cost you can own them all. (And I do!) One of the best parts is that this is part of their core line so I can repurchase when I use them all up.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by BionicBetty

I use this trio with a primer so I haven't experienced any fall out that has been talked about. The colors are beautiful! I use the darkest one in the middle, a brown with gold specks to darken my outer and inner corners of my eyes from a dramatic look. You can make a very nice smokey eye with this palette also. Worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally love wet n' wild eyeshadows but this trio was a miss for me. The shades were too sheer plus there was major fallout. Wouldn't repurchase but I would still try out other wet n wild palettes! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wet'n'Wild does not play w/ their eyeshadows! The hype is real people. I paid $3 at Walgreens and after trying it, I went and bought Sweet As Candy and Walking on Eggshells. I love them all. They are pigmented and long lasting! I use E.L.F. $1 eyelid primer underneath. And to anyone who doesn't trust this brand, these did not break me out or irritate my skin. WnW is really stepping up their game b/c I love their Megalast polish, Coverall foundation, blushes, and Megalast lipstick...and now I'm adding these eyeshadows to the list of must haves! If I had to mention one gripe, I wish they got rid of the crappy brushes that come w/ it and used stronger sleeker packaging. Regardless, these are my HG eyeshadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

I've been really liking the wet n wild eyeshadow trips and palettes! The pigmentation is great, equally as pigmented as MAC or Estée Lauder shadows which I love. The only drawback is some creasing and not long lasting But that can be avoided if you prime with a good eyeshadow primer first, literally in that case with the primer they last all day and look great! Very shimmery, easy to blend. Definitely worth the $3 and its a good and inexpensive way to build your eye palette collection to add color options.