April 17, 2014 | 1916 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally love wet n' wild eyeshadows but this trio was a miss for me. The shades were too sheer plus there was major fallout. Wouldn't repurchase but I would still try out other wet n wild palettes! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wet'n'Wild does not play w/ their eyeshadows! The hype is real people. I paid $3 at Walgreens and after trying it, I went and bought Sweet As Candy and Walking on Eggshells. I love them all. They are pigmented and long lasting! I use E.L.F. $1 eyelid primer underneath. And to anyone who doesn't trust this brand, these did not break me out or irritate my skin. WnW is really stepping up their game b/c I love their Megalast polish, Coverall foundation, blushes, and Megalast lipstick...and now I'm adding these eyeshadows to the list of must haves! If I had to mention one gripe, I wish they got rid of the crappy brushes that come w/ it and used stronger sleeker packaging. Regardless, these are my HG eyeshadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

I've been really liking the wet n wild eyeshadow trips and palettes! The pigmentation is great, equally as pigmented as MAC or Estée Lauder shadows which I love. The only drawback is some creasing and not long lasting But that can be avoided if you prime with a good eyeshadow primer first, literally in that case with the primer they last all day and look great! Very shimmery, easy to blend. Definitely worth the $3 and its a good and inexpensive way to build your eye palette collection to add color options.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I too have heard so many great raves about this line of shadows from beauty gurus on youtube. I am not one to buy d/s eyeshadows cuz I always found they are below par in terms of quality. For the price, the quality is "OK". The darkest color has good pigmentation, but the lighter ones i find i needed to layer on or at least apply a cream base for it to show up (which i do even with higher end shadows). The big downfall happened when some shadow fall out ended up in my eyes irritating my contacts, and in turn, irritated my eyes and made them hurt. I have never had this experience with any other shadows - only this one! Based on this experience alone, i would not repurchase or reuse. It's going in the trash.

1 lippie for affordable price
1 lippie for decent quality

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by LorenaFountains

Aah wonderful!!! This is one of my most favorite eyeshadows, it's a great trio & it looks wonderful on the eyes. Quality is great too!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by princesspeachhh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a love and hate relationship with this product. EVERYONE raves about them because they are cheap and pigmented at about 3 CAD. Yes, I agree; HOWEVER, the fallout and packaging gets to me. I have two of these, and one of them broke and and shattered all of the sudden one day!! It was just sitting on my makeup counter. I think they have good and bad batches.

Bottom line is, if you are a makeup beginning or a makeup collector, then sure go for them. They are cheap, and pigmented. You would just have to go through the trouble tapping off the excess and having a few fallouts on your face.

But, if you are looking for QUALITY (includes packaging, texture, pigments, etc), and do have the extra few bucks, save for money for revlon or maybelline.

I don't want to complain over too much for a 3 dollar product, but honestly, skip your morning coffee, or bring your lunch to save that few extra bucks for something BETTER. Unless you dont really care for the trouble and just want something cheap for everyday uses =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This is an amazing palette. The shades are so wearable but at the same time they're not your typical neutrals. My favourite is the bottom shade! I love that the shades go well together and create a really nice day or night look. Extremely pigmented and soft, easy to work with and last a good time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by littleann818

This is my absolutely favorite wet 'n' wild eyeshadow palette! The taupe color is almost an exact dupe of Mac's "satin taupe" which is my favorite eyeshadow of all time! LOVE this palette! Also it's great because you can use this palette for an everyday look or a very smokey eye look! Amazing pigmentation and incredible lasting power with a primer underneath! Packaging is ok...shadows will break if you drop the palette on the floor (non-carpet), so I would recommend getting backups. But since it is dirt cheap, it's not a big deal to me. Highly recommend this palette!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

I bought this mainly because the bottom color reminds me of Shu Uemura's Me 925 which was discontinued. While this is not a dupe of that it comes pretty close. The lid shadow could be a bit more darker for me but still not bad. All the shadows in the compact are silky in texture and have good lasting power though sometimes I like to use a primer or base with all my shadows. The trio works well together. The highlighter shade is a pink-based white and does a good job of opening up my eyes and is gorgeous in the tear duct area.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by alainlalaland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite Wet 'n Wild trio. It's so pretty, and stays all day. I get compliments whenever I wear this, and what girl doesn't love that? The colors are soft and highly pigmented, with just the right amount of shimmer. This works perfectly for day or night, and the middle shade looks fantastic alone. Love this! However- make sure harm does not befall this little container, because the shadows are so soft that they WILL break. And shatter into a million pieces. All over the floor. So be careful!