L'Oreal EverSleek Intense Smooth Conditioner

3.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Quaternium-87, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxycellulose, Candelilla Wax, Propylene Glycol, Olive Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Argan Oil, Triethanolamine.

on 10/15/2012 11:33:00 PM

Over all I do like the product. I have bra-strap length 3b/4a color treated hair. I really did like the slip that this product had in my hair, it detangled very well and defined my curls well without weighing it down to much.

The smell is awful to me. It is like perfume in a tube but I guess that is the give and take.

I wash my hair with As I am Coconut Co-wash, then use this product as stated on the label.

I like the feel quite a lot.

Now if they can get the smell undercontrol I'd appreciate it very much.

on 9/28/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Long story short, this conditioner (and the shampoo) has literally saved my hair. After doing massive amounts of damage to my hair a couple months ago, and trying desperately to find products to repair the breakage/brittleness/dullness, I was seriously considering chopping off my shoulder length hair and just waiting for it to grow back out. On a whim, I bought the EverSleek shampoo and conditioner, not holding out much hope for its efficacy. WOW. After one use, my hair felt "new" again. I've used it for a week now, and my hair feels (and looks) soft, silky, and manageable. The shine is back, and I'm noticing less breakage. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this product!

on 6/25/2012 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This made my hair a gummy sticky mess. Totally tangled - like one big dreadlock. Hate it and I personally think this whole 'ever- fill in the blank' line from loreal is a cheap rip off of pureology. Do yourself a favor and spend the $ to get pureology.

on 6/1/2012 10:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

No silicones, which is a plus for my curly hair. This isn't a bad conditioner for being on the thinner side. I wish it was a little more moisturizing, because my curly hair is pretty dry now.

I like this product.It makes my hair pretty smooth. What i do is squeeze out water after shampoosing, apply this from ear down & leave it for about 2 mins and rinse of in luke warm water. I think the product is pretty good & it beung sulphate free is an added bonus for the hair. Plan to try the eversleek shampoo too next time.

on 3/11/2012 6:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this shampoo and conditioner as an alternative to higher end sulphate free products as I had my hair chemically starightened recently. These products in combination were awful - they left my hair really dry and coarse. My hair has never looked or felt worse. I was really disappointed as I thought this would be a cheaper alternative but I guess I'll have to find something else. Would definitely not recommend or repurchase.

on 3/10/2012 1:28:00 AM

I have frizzy wavy hair. I only used this product once and returned it right after. After using my nexxus shampoo, i applied this to my hair focusing on the ends of my hair (extremely dry), it felt nice after i rinsed it off but an hour out of getting out of the shower, my hair was even worse than it was before. My hair felt somewhat like dry straw instead of feeling silky and soft. Plus the pricing of this conditioner was pretty high.

on 1/30/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I have been using this about a week and have noticed a definitely improvement in my very long hair! Normally is dry, wispy, fly-away, and straw-like. EverSleek conditioner and shampoo make my hair much denser, heavier feeling, and swingy. It creates that perfect Pantene hair commercial look :-) Love this stuff!

on 1/22/2012 11:29:00 PM

Was excited to try this product since I have heard it is better for your hair not to use sulfates and it is an "intense smooth conditioner" since I have frizzy hair. Putting it on in the shower though I immediately noticed that it had an overwhelming floral scent, just like a REALLY strong perfume. I figured rinsing it out would get rid of most of the smell though. I rinsed and towel dried it but it still had a really strong scent and I could feel the back of my throat was feeling a little funny, but I kept thinking it would lessen soon so I left it to air dry. As the minutes progressed I started sneezing randomly and having to blow my nose, and then I started to get a headache. I gave it another 10-15 mins still somehow thinking it would get better, but my headache only increased and I finally had to run and wash my hair again to get the smell out. Now, I do tend to be somewhat sensitive to perfumes, but I have NEVER had any kind of reaction to a hair product before. If you have even a slight problem with fragrance or perfumes DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This shampoo and conditioner did NOTHING to help with my frizzy hair! I feel fooled because not only did it not help with my frizz it made the frizz even worse!
Definately will not buy again!