September 18, 2014 | 867 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverSleek Intense Smooth Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

No silicones, which is a plus for my curly hair. This isn't a bad conditioner for being on the thinner side. I wish it was a little more moisturizing, because my curly hair is pretty dry now.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by cherrythesweet1

I like this product.It makes my hair pretty smooth. What i do is squeeze out water after shampoosing, apply this from ear down & leave it for about 2 mins and rinse of in luke warm water. I think the product is pretty good & it beung sulphate free is an added bonus for the hair. Plan to try the eversleek shampoo too next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by SCHAVDA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this shampoo and conditioner as an alternative to higher end sulphate free products as I had my hair chemically starightened recently. These products in combination were awful - they left my hair really dry and coarse. My hair has never looked or felt worse. I was really disappointed as I thought this would be a cheaper alternative but I guess I'll have to find something else. Would definitely not recommend or repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by kat123enh

I have frizzy wavy hair. I only used this product once and returned it right after. After using my nexxus shampoo, i applied this to my hair focusing on the ends of my hair (extremely dry), it felt nice after i rinsed it off but an hour out of getting out of the shower, my hair was even worse than it was before. My hair felt somewhat like dry straw instead of feeling silky and soft. Plus the pricing of this conditioner was pretty high.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this about a week and have noticed a definitely improvement in my very long hair! Normally is dry, wispy, fly-away, and straw-like. EverSleek conditioner and shampoo make my hair much denser, heavier feeling, and swingy. It creates that perfect Pantene hair commercial look :-) Love this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by downstageleft

Was excited to try this product since I have heard it is better for your hair not to use sulfates and it is an "intense smooth conditioner" since I have frizzy hair. Putting it on in the shower though I immediately noticed that it had an overwhelming floral scent, just like a REALLY strong perfume. I figured rinsing it out would get rid of most of the smell though. I rinsed and towel dried it but it still had a really strong scent and I could feel the back of my throat was feeling a little funny, but I kept thinking it would lessen soon so I left it to air dry. As the minutes progressed I started sneezing randomly and having to blow my nose, and then I started to get a headache. I gave it another 10-15 mins still somehow thinking it would get better, but my headache only increased and I finally had to run and wash my hair again to get the smell out. Now, I do tend to be somewhat sensitive to perfumes, but I have NEVER had any kind of reaction to a hair product before. If you have even a slight problem with fragrance or perfumes DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shampoo and conditioner did NOTHING to help with my frizzy hair! I feel fooled because not only did it not help with my frizz it made the frizz even worse!
Definately will not buy again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with Lankaa, although I've never tried Pureology. My hair is low maintenance and responds well to products, but this makes makes it look dirty, tangled, and feels like there's residue.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by missaboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh. I wish I could give this no lippies, but that isn't possible. I bought this today before ever reading reviews on it. This shampoo (and the conditioner, too), did not moisturize my hair. It made my hair, um, crispy! My hair felt dry and sand paper like after I used it. The only thing that saved my hair was applying One 'N Only Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment on it after. I'm never buying this again. I'll stick with One 'N Only Shampoo/Conditioner and alternate with Pantene.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very good conditioner. Best that I've ever found for this good of a price. It works best when paired with the eversleek shampoo. I don't have difficult hair though, I'm not sure how this would do on very frizzy/curly hair. It makes mine nice and soft and I can see that it takes down some of the frizz in my hair. I would recommend the conditioner and the shampoo to anyone looking for softer moisturized hair. It isn't expensive, but here in canada it also isn't the cheapest of drugstore conditioners, but I think it's worth it because I've never found any other cheap shampoo/conditioner at a lower price. I think it even beats out many of the higher end conditioners that I've tried. I have been and will keep repurchasing!