October 2, 2014 | 1487 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This made my cheeks look really natural and pretty. It gives me a natural glow. It says tht it would boost your mood because of the violet smell. It didnt boost my mood but i wasnt looking for that. i love their blushes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is really natural and is my go to pink. It has a bit of shimmer but not too much at all. The overall look of the package is very cute but its much thicker than it really needs to be. Overall I think this is great and would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Anicia

Surprisingly, this has become my favorite blush. It leaves me glowing and flushed looking which is just what I've wanted for spring and I'm sure will continue to appreciate through the summer months.

I'm pretty tan, and while the pigmentation seems wimpy (and maybe kind of is..) this is so buildable. It gives a lot of control. I apply it with my real techniques stipple brush. It picks up and applies the color beautifully.

The packaging and the floral scent also give this product such a girly and fun feel.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Amberbock363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as a freebie with my bronzing veil and I didn't find it to be very pigmented my poor son was my guinea pig and he had to sit through what he believed to be pure torture. The color was ok it was very faint it would fare better on someone without cool skin I believe.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this blush it gives a very light pink flush and healthy sheen. It has a light floral smell that I enjoy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This reminds of Chanels #70 in Tumulte, a pretty pink with a glowy sheen from micro silver sparkles. Gorgeous alone or layered on top of colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My absolute favourite blush, hands down.

The pink is perfect for my fair skin, but as far as I am concerned it is a classic shade on anyone.
I love that it delivered a subtle, rosy glow (that is entirely buildable) as opposed to a shimmery nightmare.

The only thing I didn't like about this blush was the brush that it came with (which was ineffective at picking up any product). But once armed with the right brush, this blush can do wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Megan6205

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure what the price was because I got this as a gift. But I absolutely love this blush!! It looks so natural on my face, and it stays all day! I have acne prone skin and oily skin but it doesn't make me break out or anything! It goes on evenly and smoothly. It smells pretty good. It's called mood boosting probably because 1it smells good 2 it looks great 3 it's not bad for the skin!! I'm so happy I got this and im for sure getting this again when I'm done with it! I use it daily and I sometimes use it for pink eyeshadow because it doesn't look harsh. It hasn't had any bad effects on my eyes either! I suggest you go and get this blush. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by SofiaRN421

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect to add a hint of color to your cheeks. Use this prduct daily. Doesnt boost my mood, but the color boosts my face!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by RosesRoses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's important to note that a lot of the advertising surrounding this product is a gimmick. First off, it's obviously not going to boost your mood. That's just ridiculous. I kind of felt ashamed of myself, buying it with claims like that plastered all over the package. Second, the scent, at least to me, isn't a huge selling point. The way blush smells is low on my list of make-up buying considerations, as long as it doesn't smell terrible. Finally, the included brush is of mediocre quality. I'd only use it if I was travelling and pressed for space.

It kind of frustrates me that the company feels the needs to include all these 'extras', since the product itself is pretty great! It's this beautiful, shimmery pink colour, it applies lightly and isn't overpowering or streaky, it's got staying power, it's gentle, it doesn't make my skin break out. It's basically my go-to drugstore blush.

Just disregard all the bogus claims on the package, and enjoy this product for what it is: a really nice compact of blush.