January 29, 2015 | 1770 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This blush comes in a cute thick, bright metallic pink compact (there's a mirror and brush inside). The blush itself is shaped into hearts in different shades. It has a rose smell to it (but honestly, the claims of "happy booster"/"mood booster" are not true. The smell is okay, and definitely unique, but it doesn't enhance your mood!). When I use this, I swirl my brush over the whole compact, using all the colors, and it comes out as a really pretty, shimmery light pink on my cheeks. Thus the color name "Natural" is true, at least for fair skin. The pigmentation is nice, which I wasn't quite expecting as it's such a light pink. The shimmer is not overpowering at all; it just gives a good glow. If you're concerned about the smell of this, it fades significantly over time. I've had mine for quite a long while now and I can only smell it if I stick my nose right up to the compact. Plus the smell never shows up on your cheeks, even when newly purchased.
The brush that is included in the compact is surprising- it's soft and has pretty thick bristles. It's cute, too, in two different shades of bright pink. However, I don't use it as it's one of those flat brushes and a separately-purchased blusher brush works so much better! But in a pinch, you can use this one and it will turn out fine. The packaging is too thick, but the mirror is nice because it's underneath the blush itself so it doesn't get all yucky and powdery.
Overall, this is definitely a good, sheer light pink blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I do not think this blush boosts happiness and that is kind of a ridiculous claim, it is a beautiful and very wearable blush. This is my every day blush that I wear. It is not super pigmented, you need to get a decent amount on your brush. It might be harder for me at this point because the product is like 1/3 gone since I have had it for a while. It is a pretty pink color, with some shimmer. I was nervous to get the "natural" because i sounds like it would be brown toned, but this is definitely a pink. Very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by TaraVarney

Has a nice smell, and gives my skin a very nice glow, without looking caked on or fake. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ciennarae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush! It gives me a perfect glow for a natural day. It has very little shimmer and medium pigmentation. If you are new to Physician's Formula this is definitely a starter product! Go pick this up

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This made my cheeks look really natural and pretty. It gives me a natural glow. It says tht it would boost your mood because of the violet smell. It didnt boost my mood but i wasnt looking for that. i love their blushes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is really natural and is my go to pink. It has a bit of shimmer but not too much at all. The overall look of the package is very cute but its much thicker than it really needs to be. Overall I think this is great and would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Anicia

Surprisingly, this has become my favorite blush. It leaves me glowing and flushed looking which is just what I've wanted for spring and I'm sure will continue to appreciate through the summer months.

I'm pretty tan, and while the pigmentation seems wimpy (and maybe kind of is..) this is so buildable. It gives a lot of control. I apply it with my real techniques stipple brush. It picks up and applies the color beautifully.

The packaging and the floral scent also give this product such a girly and fun feel.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Amberbock363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as a freebie with my bronzing veil and I didn't find it to be very pigmented my poor son was my guinea pig and he had to sit through what he believed to be pure torture. The color was ok it was very faint it would fare better on someone without cool skin I believe.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this blush it gives a very light pink flush and healthy sheen. It has a light floral smell that I enjoy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This reminds of Chanels #70 in Tumulte, a pretty pink with a glowy sheen from micro silver sparkles. Gorgeous alone or layered on top of colors.