TiGi Urban Antidotes Resurrection

3.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this not too long ago because I had damaged my hair from bleaching. I was debating with going with it, or dumb blond. But since dumb blond was out, and the salon worker swore it was better than dumb blonde I went with the resurrection shampoo and conditioner. It had a nice coconut smell, but it didn't do anything for my hair. It honestly felt like the same consistency and product that is Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner, and did just as little as that did for my hair. But the Resurrections cost much more. I would not recommend any of the Bed Head line to anyone now that they have changed their formulas.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

omg!!! i cannot praise this enough! this along with the conditioner, makes my hair sooooooooooooooooooooooo soft, silky and shiny. my hair is in the best condition ever. soft and smooth to the touch, it smells amazing! i'd rather pay a bit more for the likes of this than fritter my money away on crap shampoos and conditioners.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this shampoo and matching conditioner on advice of my stylist at Toni and Guy. I don't mind the candyish scent, and the shampoo lathers nicely. Right now I am alternating the urban antidotes resurecction kit with the biolage hydrating shampoo and like it. However, I do find that if I use the tigi too much, my hair gets tangled. Perhaps its from the protein?

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is my HG shampoo! I'm relaxed and color treated, so I'm not big on shampoo because they usually dry my hair out. This does not. Whenever my hair feels super dry, I wash my hair with this and it's fixed. This shampoo gets my hair so soft that it feels like it's moisturized.

The only bad thing about this shampoo is the smell. It has a sickly sweet perfumey smell. However, it would never stop me from buying it again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This shampoo did not wash my hair properly. Perhaps because amodimethicone is listed quite high up on the ingredients list, so this poo is mostly made out of silicones. Anyway, did not do anything for me, just made my hair smell of that typical Tigi candy-scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Makes hair rather soft and shiny. This pruduct has a vibrant smell, it's very fruity, sort of like pineapple. At first I liked it, but after using it a couple of weeks I can't stand it. The product does not make my hair look less damaged, it is not moisturizing enough on my dry ends. The roots get a bit greasy, and it weights down my hair. Makes my scalp itchy. This shampoo is too heavy for me, though it could be suitable for people that has coarse, thin hair and a non-sensetive scalp.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only thing to give moisture back to my extremely damaged hair. My favorite shampoo and conditoner.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm pleased with my Urban Antidotes Resurrection tweens. These are my favourites. Each successive purchase from TIGI is better than my previous.
I started with Control freak, Pink Catwalk Tweens ( don't remember name), which smelled fantastic - like sweet mint bubblegum, Dumb Blode Tweens, Sleek Mistique tweens.
Smell reminds me candy, it is very tasty and nice, I should say it is very persistent, compared with drugstore products, I really like that.
I have wavy, hidroscopic hair, with dry ends. They are also very thick, till chests. These tweens are perfect, they give me moisturazing, smoothness, shine, but there is one thing. I noted it after using these products abouth month. First day my hair is nice, like I said - moisturized, smooth etc., but next day they are much more dryer, not so shiny and smooth. This is one minus of this shampoo. I purchased Tigi bed head after party, I red all these coments, and I thought that would be the perfect combination for me, but for repentance for me it's nothing special. It just doesn't do mirracles, like all said! Maybe my hair is just stupid.

After all this, I can say, that I love it, but I don't have the feel, that this product treats my hair. Yes, it protects my hair, but I don't see or feel improvements.

Salon consultant recomended to use, even the cheapest, hair mask, because just condicioner and shampoo can't give what I want. I had to fill and feed my hair. So I searched in Latvian forums (I'm Latvian) for some 'cheap miracle' and I purchase hair mask for incredible price in russian cosmetic store. It do quite same job like Urban Antidotes, It haven't fancy smell and I have to use product a little more than tigi, but the effect lasts longer. Russkoe pole onion mask is my cheapest trick. It costs about 2$ for 250ml.

Love this! Gives my hair volume and makes it soft and shiny. I've been getting a lot more compliments on my hair since I've been using this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I bought this to replace my Foxy Curls shampoo & conditioner as it has been discontinued and didn't think much of it. I have tried so many different brands to find a shapoo that moisturises my hair and this was very average for my highly bleached and treated hair.

Smell great like all bedhead products but I do not believe it does what it says it will. Bedhead have so many great products so this one for me was a real disappointment.

Not the worst shampoo I've used but I would definitly not rate it. I wish I could have rated it 2.5 because 3 stars is being very generous.

Even the matching conditioner was nothing special