Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

4.4

nn

on 9/30/2014 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i purchased this product because i always liked the idea of a clarisonic but didnt want to spend the money. i wear makeup daily and i always get the feeling when im washing my face, im not really wash it off well, hence why i wanted one of these brushes. i began by using an oil cleanser to remove my makeup, then went in with the cleanser that came in the box. i didn't particularly enjoy nor dislike the cleanser itself, but i LOVED how my face felt afterwards. i feel like once ive cleansed, my face really absorbs my moisturiser and creams so much better. i began using morning AND night and had no issues at all. ive been using for 2 weeks and havent had any breakouts or anything like that. the only issue i had was when i used an enzyme scrub and then enzyme mask straight after, the skin on my nose completely dried out and flaked like i was sunburnt, however i found that using the brush actually helped with removing the dry skin for the next few days. overall, i think this brush is absolutely fantastic and if it broke, id be more than happy to spend another $30 for another.

on 9/10/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I enjoy this from time to time. I do not use it too often.
I really see improvement in acne scars when I use regularly.
I always remove my makeup first before using and then use this with a nice cleanser.
Scrubbing my face with makeup on does not sound like a good thing.
I have no need to spend more money on a different device.
This serves its purpose well.

on 9/5/2014 10:40:00 PM

This is really not worth it. I bought one and used it for 8 months and saw no improvement in my skin. Got a Clarisonic for Christmas and have seen lots of improvement in just 2 months! Forgo this toy and buy the Clarisonic!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This review is for the brush only. For years, exfoliation has been the bane of my existence. My skin is oily, and overproductive in general, which means that in addition to oil, I've got a layer of flaky skin on my face after 24 hours. Manually exfoliating *properly* takes forever. What this brush does is take the elbow grease out of properly exfoliating - you move it over your face, and it provides the circular motions your exfoliant's label recommends. I use it on the high setting and press just hard enough for it to "feel right." That's probably not helpful, but I think you'd know what was right for you when you felt it. Although the packaging says to avoid the eye area, my eyebrows are the flakiest part of my face, and this has completely solved that issue. I think that by using lighter pressure in winter/the dry season, I might not even need to use moisturizer. How do I know it works? Not only is my skin more even-toned, not flaky, and less oily during the day, but I can smell the dead skin and oil after using it. I can feel the residue, and see the difference, on days I don't use it. Amazing. I do think water will eventually get into the battery chamber, but I'll gladly pay another US$30 to replace it. Note - I use it with my own exfoliant, Garnier Clean + Balancing Gel Exfoliator, rather than the stuff that comes with. I never even finished the (tiny) included tube, actually.

on 9/5/2014 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Helped to clear up my acne. I use this daily to help remove excess makeup. Works like a charm. Don't over use on your face, however. Can cause irritation. Would definitely re purchase!!!!

on 8/27/2014 5:37:00 AM

I bought this product at walmart for $29.99, it came with the brush, batteries, and a small tube of the exfoliating renewal cleanser. Wasn't a big fan of the price! But, that's the way it goes. Lol Anyway...so I used this product last night. My face is very smooth. Although, my face is a little sore this morning. A mild sunburn feel. But it is clean, and shiny, and smooth! Also, I noticed this brush tones. Let me tell you how I did it. Lol I put it on the fastest setting, and held it down a lil hard onto my face-skin under my eye area and frown lines & made circulation motions with it across in straight lines. It will actually pick up the skin and move it around. It's really hard to explain how I do it. Just be very cautious as to not get too close to your eye. Also PUT YOUR HAIR UP, when using this product. It will take it out. Lol just saying:) overall this product I would rate a 4.

on 8/16/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay let me start by saying I have very oily combination skin , its incredibly oily on my t zone but dry and flaky everywhere else. Okay now let me tell you this cleansing brush has changed the DNA of my skin. Literally I have normal skin now, just with a few uses this brush has eliminated the excess oil and because it is an exfoliant all my dry flaky skin is now smooth and clear. Oh and how can I forget to say that I get acne allll the time. Now my skin is clear when I do get hormonal spots they clear up within two days and no more cystic acne ! Thank you okay for making this product i will 100% buy this again

on 8/4/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This product i would have to say is AMAZING ! i was sufuring froma horrible breakout and i started using this product for about a week now and my skin is almost CLEAR ! i was oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this works well on my skin. I use witch hazel after and my skin is becoming very clear, smooth, and bright. I didnt use the free gift that came with this product however.

on 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I have very oily skin and i find it really helps to clear up my acne (which comes with having oily skin). I always wanted to buy the clarisonic Mia but it was always out of my price range then i wet to a shoppers drug mart and this caught my eye. i thought that it was too good to be true but i bought it anyways. I opened the box and it had a exfoliating sample sized gel! i was so happy and to make it even better they provided batteries(which some products don't). i really love that its waterproof so you can use it in the shower. after i was my face with i always feel so clean. i usually save using that system for last so i wipe my face with makeup remover wipes, cleansed it and used a scrub and realized i still had make up on my face after all that because the system started taking it off as well as cleaned and exfoliating my skin it was amazing! it has two modes one is gentler the other is a little rougher but not so rough it will irritate your skin. sop if you are looking for a clarisonic mia but don't hav enough money or in my mind something beter then spring for this product its amazing!:P ;)

I just got this but WOW! I just used it, and my skin instantly feels smoother, it lathers up my cleanser nicely, and it lightened my redness; all in one use!! I can't imagine the results I'll get after a month!!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools