April 19, 2014 | 1769 users online

Moisturizers - Sephora - Instant Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

this is my moisturizer of choice, I tried it when the sephora opened in my local JCP, and have repurchased several times since! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, and after just a little while, my skin is ready for my makeup, and it is gentle on my skin, i can use it every day, at night and during the day :) it does seem to work better with other sephora skin care products, i think they are made to jive better wiht each other. When i can get to sephora again ill pick some up, but currently im out :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a generous sample of this moisturizer in my VIB clutch from Sephora. It claims to be an oil free, intensive moisturizer. I should say that almost ALL moisturizers clog me or break me out. I was quite hesitant to try this but I looked at the ingredients and it seemed OK. I tried this moisturizer for 3 nights in the evening. I have to say, I like the texture a lot. It's a creamy consistency and it simply glides on your skin. Personally, I love the scent. It smells very floral yet clean. But those who are sensitive towards fragrance should steer clear. It can be over powering for some noses. I felt that while this moisturizer did moisturize, it also dried out my skin. It moisturizers when you first put it on but after a while, I think it dried out my skin, specially on my cheeks and forehead. Weird. This is the reason I gave it a 3 star rating. But I do like the scent, and it didn't cause breakouts. I think this would be great for oily/very oily skinned guys and gals. But for combo and dry, I would opt for something creamier. All in all, I would say give this a try. It comes in buy a tube for $12 or a jar for $20. Good price. I would ask for a sample.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I really don't like this for 2 reasons

1) it didn't moisturize any better than any of my moisturizers ( even my dollar store ones),

2) It BROKE me out!!! I rarely if ever have any pimples and I now have had my first ever real breakout . I have 6 pimples on my face after only a week of use.I have never seen my face look this bad I've had facial rashes on my entire face before and even with the rashes my face looked better than it does right now.I also see a few baby white heads starting to come up..

\the fragrance is strong so if you have issues with that stay away.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a little sample packette of this moisturizer. I didn't think it was anything special. It performed about average on my oily skin. But I really hope my sample packette was bad or something because the smell was just horrible. Even if this moisturizer was really amazing I don't think I could get over the smell. It smelled exactly like OFF bug spray. No thanks.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Ohthatkasio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my very first high end moisturizer, thus, I don't have much else aside from drug store products to compare it to; however, here's my go! I purchased this after receiving a sephora gift card. I was extremely hesitant towards using it as my skin is typically acne-prone & mildly oily. Talk about the barrier of bad skin right? Anyhow, after a few days of contemplation I made the move & applied it. In all honesty, it did moisturize my skin, but, not for very long. My skin was dry after a few hours. Which, for my skin type is completely unheard of! I was extremely disappointed as the texture of this moisturizer is something I can rave about for days! I think I'm going to store the rest of the tube in a drawer until summer returns & I can use it. I'm assuming my skin will take to it a bit better once the dry fall air doesn't take as big of a toll. Eventually I will be repurchasing; just not anytime soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and tried it out. While it is a decent moisturizer--it doesn't seem to be overly moisturizing, so sort of average-grade as far as moisturizers go--it is heavily perfumed. For those who are sensitive to scents in facial skincare products, this is not for you.

Also, it seems to perform similar to something you might find at the drugstore. It absorbs quickly, but doesn't seem to be enough for those with dry skin, dehydrated skin, or skin that needs more moisture in the winter.

I will not be purchasing the full size of this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by linnie93

I unintentionally picked this product up when I was at Sephora about 3 weeks ago. For a period of time, I was using Eucerin Calming Cream as a moisturizer and it worked great. Then I got tired of it and wanting to try a new product which happened to be this Sephora moisturizer. At first I found it to not be as moisturizing as I've expected it to be, but I kept it still. About a week ago, my skin gets a little bit of dryer and I felt this painful burning sensation when I apply this cream to the red areas around my nose. I then am sure of this product is just not for people who have sensitive/ very dry skin. I wish it could have work better because I really like its consistency

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Sorry, but this did absolutely nothing for my dry skin. Not a drop of moisture. Certainly no plumping.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by ichbinanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gave me allergies

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by jrbee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a few weeks ago and I've been using it as a nighttime moisturizer on my very oily skin. I think the scent is strong, but it works well. My skin has never looked better. I think it's just the right amount of hydration for me at night, but would be much too heavy for the day time, but my skin is VERY oily. I find it to be a bit expensive (then again, I'm a cheapskate!!), but a little goes a long way, so I probably won't have to buy more for six months.