Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 8/17/2015 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this :/ Since I heard it was a "dupe" for the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer, which I wanted so bad, but much cheaper, I got it immediately.

The consistency is ok, I wish it was a little creamier. Coverage is ok at first, but after about 1 hour the coverage seems to disappear, and my dark circles start to show, so this is not long lasting on me.

What I don't like is that it definitely makes my under eye area look dry and cakey after a while, no matter how much I put eye cream, or set it, or set it not, and it sets into fine lines too, but almost every under eye concealer does, on me. Who knows, maybe the problem is my under eyes!

Overall, I think this is OK.- Meh
I know this review was not really helpful, but it's just that don't love it or hate it, it's OK, not better or worse than that.

Wouldn't repurchase...there must be something better out there! Therefore, I wouldn't recommend this to you, only because I think we all deserve the best concealer in universe, and this is not :( save your money for that HG concealer girl!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm not a fan of this concealer at all, it doesn't cover my dark circles at all and manages to make it look worse by giving it some weird attempted concealer but failed look (that didn't make much sense). Although it majorly sucks as a concealer, it's okay as a highlighter (which is why I gave it two stars).

on 8/15/2015 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've purchased about 3 or 4 tubes of this, as it is a really nice under eye concealer. It covers dark circles well and blends really nicely. It's a very wet liquid so I like to let it dry a little before I blend it as I find that packs on the most pigment. Every tube I've ever bought leaks though, so I do not like that at all.

on 8/15/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite concealer ever! It is never cakey, it doesn't crease if set and its not super heavy coverage. I only really use it undereyes (I'm not a big blemish cover-er).

on 8/15/2015 5:14:00 AM

I bought this concealer as it was 3 for 2 in superdrug and I wanted to try out this concealer as it has been compared to Nars creamy concealer (which I haven't tried but I would like to).
It's not the best concealer I have ever used but it's not the worst either.
I always apply concealer after my foundation.

Shades - I bought it in shade light as I like my under eyes to look bright and I like to highlight with concealer sometimes.
Coverage - I don't have much to cover under the eyes as I don't suffer from dark circles so for me I'm happy with the coverage it provides.
Consistancy - It is creamy and thin but not runny...it takes a few minutes to set on the skin so I try to put three dots under each each wait for it to dry a little then blend it with my ring finger or a damp beauty blender.
*It creases on me under the eye in at the tear-duct but every concealer does this to me. I think my eyes maybe a little dry in there (anyone know any good under eye creams for hydration?).
*One thing I did notice is that when I set my concealer with translucent powder it made my skin look cracked and dry. I don't know whether it wasn't completely dry or it was the powder.

I'm not sure I would purchase this again ...I am going to keep continuing to use it as it's not the worst but I think I'll always go back to my urban decay crayon concealer. Oh that reminds me...I must try out UD new naked concealer.

on 8/15/2015 1:20:00 AM

Great drugstore concealer!!Def not my HG but it gets the job done. Good coverage, and has strong lasting power. It creases a little bit but even the best concealers will do. Great for highlighting and very blendable. Would def rebuy!

on 8/14/2015 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It's not a dupe for Nars. BUT I love this concealer. Great for highlighting, very pigmented with a thin consistency. No tacky feeling. No cake face either. 💕

on 8/14/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is my favourite drugstore concealer

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The fit me concealer has amazing coverage and is very long lasting, especially for a drugstore product. would defiantly purchase again

on 8/12/2015 4:41:00 PM

This concealer is awesome. It's not overly tacky or too dry to blend. It blends right in without creasing or being so liquidy it runs everywhere. It stays put. It's lasted about 7 hours now WITHOUT creasing or wearing off. This blended perfectly with my skin tone (I bought it in the lightest) and went matte with a little help from powder. 10/10 would recommend to everyone