Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 3/4/2015 11:51:00 PM

First Impression: I have never really used a concealer before now, just because as I've gotten older and the stress of life happened…I needed it haha! But so far, I love it! The coverage is great and doesn't crease on me. I was worried how it would react with my Revlon Colorstay foundation, but it works well together. Also, it covers GREAT! I wish it was like 2$ cheaper (just because I'm a cheap person lol) but I think it's totally worth it and I would buy it again for sure!

on 3/4/2015 7:28:00 AM

I have purchased lots of different concealers at every price point. When Nars discontinued my favourite one I had to find another. This one applies easily. Blends great and doesn't crease on me. All positives. I really haven't had any negatives with it yet. I've been using it for over a year now and it works, it's cheap and a keeper. I don't have the colour with me but it matches my skin tone perfectly.

on 3/3/2015 12:34:00 AM

This is the first concealer I've ever bought. I'm not sure about it. It doesn't really seem to do anything--I blend it in, and it disappears. I don't have a lot to cover up... but this doesn't really seem to cover anything. It just vanishes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

FIRST IMPRESSION: this product is totally worth the hype. I'm so impressed with how well this covered my blemishes and how well it blended. Worked almost as well as my Mac pro long wear concealer. Loved that this is yellow toned (I have 10 light) and the Doe foot is super convenient (much better than the Mac). I blend it out with my real techniques dome shadow brush. Update: this is not a 12-hour concealer (it will break down and look flaky if worn for a long time) so this I wear on the weekends, not to work. This does not break me out!!

on 3/2/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is so amazing!!! I'm using shade 20 Sand

Pros:
- Blend very well, not cakey, look very natural on the skin
- Good coverage for spots, blemishes and acne. I don't say it gives me full coverage, but medium coverage is ok for me.
- Not break me out (super super important criteria)
- Stay quite well, 6-7 hours
- Price very cheap, around AUD 8 as it was 50% off

Cons:
- can't think of any :))

For reference, I'm using MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in shade NC30 (a little lighter than my skin, but NC35 is too dark).

on 3/1/2015 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have purchased this product over and over again since the last 4 years and recommend it to everyone! It gives amazing coverage and the colors available are very versatile on skin shades two or three shades darker or lighter. This has never caused any skin issues on me either. I always keep a stock of two to three sticks in my makeup stash! Love this product!

on 3/1/2015 12:02:00 AM

Great "work horse" product, and my number one Holy Grail drugstore concealer. Don't let the plain, small package deceive you - this is more effective than most high-end concealers I've tried.
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer packs a LOT of product into that little tube - I'm always surprised at how long it takes to get through one (I'm on my fourth one now, and I always keep a backup).
This is a very liquid-y formula, and as you can probably tell from the packaging, goes on with a small doe foot applicator. It blends out well over or under foundation, especially with a sheer powder. I wear it with both long-wearing foundations (Revlon ColorStay and Estee Lauder DoubleWear) and various BB creams and tinted moisturizers.
I have yellow undertones with very fair skin; my shade is the lightest one (Ivory maybe?). My "problem area" on my face is under and inner eye circles. This concealer makes me look fresh and alert, even when I'm most definitely not. I blend it with a foundation brush in the morning and pat it in with my fingers in the afternoon. It looks great either way.
Its staying power could be a tad longer, but this isn't a huge surprise to me since it's such a wet formula. I'm happy to throw it in my bag and re-apply in the early afternoon.
Bottom line: try this. It doesn't look glamorous from the outside, but it works. At the price, you don't have much to lose.

on 2/28/2015 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have an nc42 medium deep complexion, and I bought this in shade 35. I love this concealer for under my eyes as I find the texture to be quite light and creamy which makes it so easy to blend. It also has a slightly pinkish undertone which is great for brightening that area. I wouldn't recommend using this alone on other areas of the face is you have a similar skin tone to mine, as I tried that when I initially bought it and the colour just made my skin look ashy.

on 2/28/2015 4:11:00 AM

I recently tried this concealer after only using the Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer for years, out of curiosity of the hype and also to get a matching shade as my Nars Creamy Concealer in Custard. I got the light to medium Sand shade, which is too dark for me but I did that on purpose to mix it in with a concealer that is too light for me so it works.

This is not a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in my opinion, because the Nars is thicker and has greater coverage whereas the Fit Me is creamier and more fluid-like. I can see why people love this for highlighting and under the eyes because it is SUPER blendable - I was pretty shocked at how well is blended into the skin. I don't think this product works well for spot concealer like how I used it, but it is a great concealer in the drugstore nonetheless.

I also really appreciate the packaging! They need to reformat that sponge tip applicator in the other maybelline concealer haha

on 2/28/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm really impressed. This concealer doesn't crease or smudge under my eyes or on top of blemishes. I find that it's so creamy and covers most of the darkness under my eyes. For the price, this is a good concealer.