February 1, 2015 | 952 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Livvyxox

I purchased this product a few months ago and was not disappointed by it in any way.The light consistency of this concealer means that it blends successfully with many makeup tools and adjusts well to suit a range of skin tones.I would Definetly repurchase as this has been a real help on days when my skin won't co-operate and the shade15 has matched well to my fair skin.This concealer is also fairly cheap at a price of around 5-6 pounds.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2015 8:48:00 AM More reviews by MojoMamaMercy

I hate (most) concealers, but need a concealer for around my eye area. I've tried out about 20 here & there. I need something that will cover well, but isn't thick or makes matters worse in some way or another. I just got this a week ago and whoa. I may have got a shade too light but it still works well and looks good. Makes me look more polished and refreshed.

I really didn't have any positive expectations for this and I was pleasantly surprised that it actually works & works so well!

Pros: Light yet effective, does not exaggerate fine lines, creases, or dryness. Blends well and sets nicely.

Cons: Only con is that it seems to have a slight sheen/shine to it? Maybe. I have to use a lotion, SPF, & my foundations tend to be satin or dewy finishes so that is factor. Applying powder fixes this issue (which may be a non issue for others) very well.

Highly impressed with this product! I'm 36 and have tried many concealers out, best one yet! I'm going to try out the new one just released and hope it works as well and may have more of a matte finish because they just released the Fit Me Matte Foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 8:06:00 AM More reviews by zeenu2002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I luv this product sooo much one of the best concealors ive ever tried, my skin is quite brownish and i found it easy to apply and it smoothed in with my skin easily, controlled my blemishes and kept a healthy glow XD

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 2:59:00 AM More reviews by TwinklePrincessBoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an excellent concealer, it is extremely pigmented, easy to blend and stays on all day. I've used MAC Studio Finish concealer for years, I can't really use a lot of different face makeup because it makes me break out or settles into fine lines and the Studio Finish concealer is very emolient so it is easy to blend. This is a lot different than that, it is very opaque and I usually love to wear concealer one or two shades lighter I wasn't able to do that, I'm NC25 and have used NC15 for a long time so I tried this in 20 Sand Sable and it was far too light, the 25 Medium color is awesome so that is something to keep in mind, it may be dificult to find your true match but it would be worth it to even mix two colors together.
I have super oily skin so I have a problem with makeup oxidizing and getting darker over time, this did not do that and has very excellent staying power.
It blends very well and applies easily because it is more of a liquid than a cream. Less is really more in this case, I usually use a bunch of concealer under my eyes and when I use too much of this it doesn't necessarily 'cake up' but gives my face more of a stage makeup feel because it is so opaque, your natural tone has a harder time showing through which is something I am not used to as I pretty much only wear primer, concealer and HD powder and sometimes BB cream. I have freckles and beauty marks and usually like my foundation(or lack thereof) to be on the sheerer side.
Another thing I like about its liquid consistency is that it is great for cleaning up around my eyebrows, lipstick and eyeshadow when I get fall out or smudging.
I've had a lot of fun playing around with this and recommend it to anyone who wants a no frills, opaque, matte concealer with strong staying power and most importantly has passed the breakout test of some very temperamental skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 6:12:00 PM More reviews by EmilyAnne1999

This product covers blemishes great and looks great under the eyes. But if I where it longer than 3-4 hours it creases!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2015 10:20:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to buy maybelline fit me line because a) it's $11 -13 per product here in Canada b) I thought it was just being hyped up c) I thought it was just some repeat of all the other drugstore / high street foundation / powder / concealer line that's just Ok.

Well finally gave in when maybelline fit me line went on sale for $6 and l I tried the maybelline fit me concealer in the colour 20 - sand. And I was wowed! By how it performs! It's smooth and soft and covers my dark circles under my eyes. It's blends so well too. I don't have to tug or work so hard for it to sink/ blend into my skin. It's very comparable to my NARS creamy concealer buy for 1/3 the price. It's stayin power is pretty good as well! I'm very surprised! This is a definite must have!

(Side note: I'm an NC25-NC30 in Mac and I was colour matched to maybelline fit me foundation in 210, powder 220 and concealer 20 sand)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lipstickisllife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really do like this concealer. It's very pigmented and is good for covering both blemishes and undereye darkness. I love that they have a very large shade scale, at least on the paler spectrum (I'm not sure about medium to dark). It doesn't crease on me (which is a God-send because EVERYTHING creases under my eyes) and I really love the packaging. It's very easy to use - I just take the doe foot applicator and use that straight from the tube for my undereyes, and for blemishes I take a little on the back of my hand to keep the doe foot applicator sanitary and work from there. My only problem with it, is it oxidises on me! I can wear it for maybe five or six hours before it does so, so, for example, I wear it out to dinner or out at night, but I cannot wear it all day because suddenly my undereyes won't be nice and bright, they'll be orange! For reference, my skin is dry and sensitive and the foundation that I use most often is Revlon ColorStay. So yeah, my only qualm about this product is that I can't wear it all day; everything else is A-okay!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by paigeii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this concealer. However, the lightest shade is no light enough for under my eyes. I put this on spots (acne scars, red splotches etc) but not actual acne. It has pretty good coverage. I also put this on my cheeks and around my nose for extra coverage (as they're very red) when I wear bb-creams.
For $20, I think it's a bit expensive for a concealer, considering MAC is only $30.
$10 is a reasonable price though, so I only get it when it's on sale at Priceline, Woolworths etc.

Pros:
- Good coverage.
- Long wearing.
- Nice packaging.
- Great for adding coverage and/or covering spots.

Cons:
- Slightly dark for under eyes if you like having a highlighted under eye area.
- Bit expensive if it's not on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is very creamy but watery enough so its not flakey. I think its good for reducing redness and under eye circles but it is just not thick and strong enough to cover acne spots, which may poke through (-1 lippy).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by londonmaddie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an okay drugstore concealer.
I would describe it as medium coverage, and consistency. It is not too thick, but also not runny.

For my taste, I would prefer a more longwearing concealer, with full coverage, so it was not for me. I also mostly used this on my face. But, if you are looking for medium coverage, are using it for your under eyes, and don't mind guessing your shade, this concealer could work for you. It does the job, but didn't wow me.

I do not like concealers with doe foot applicators, that makes no sense to me. I feel they are unsanitary.