Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 7/15/2015 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Just a heads up, this product does contain parabens which is such a shame! This concealer is very easy to work with as it blends easily and doesn't take a lot of to apply. It has pretty good coverage for the drugstore and price. Creamy and does not cling to dry patches. Minimal creasing with this product.

Cons:
Could have more colour selections
PARABENS, WHY :(

on 7/14/2015 12:35:00 PM

Have gone through two of these. I have very dark circles so it doesnt cover those very well you can still see through it but with a couple coats it works. It works awesome over redness on my cheeks. Kind of boring packaging but good for travel

gives ok coverage but better than any other concealer I've used though. i usually have to use a second coat to get it just right. not a lot of color options

on 7/13/2015 9:11:00 PM

This concealer is such a great concealer it gives a great coverage!!! It is comparable to the Nars Radatiant concealer. The packaging is easy to use and apply and it doesn't crease throughout the day. I use this in all my videos

I use both a lighter color for under eye conceal and a darker skin tone color for contouring and I have found both to be super useful in my makeup routine. The formula is light and doesn't cake or give an un-natural looking appearance. Blends well and has good coverage for those unpleasant spots. Only complaint would be the tube is long and skinny and not very generous on product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am someone who typically does not like to bother with foundation if I don't have to and just spot conceal most days. I have cystic acne and because of this I don't think I could go a day without using my concealer. I also have relatively dark circles due to school and lack of sleep. I have tried MANY different drugstore concealers and this is the best one I have used so far. I was using the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer and it just never sat right on my skin and the color was off for me personally, so I wanted to pick up a new one. I had used this product a while ago and remembered really liking it so I repurchased it in the shade 15 which is "fair" (this shade leans more neutral in terms of undertones). This concealer feels very light. I have never noticed this concealer getting cakey and it is just as good as I remember it being. I'd say this works better under the eyes than over blemishes, but it still does the job. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice light-weight concealer without spending a fortune, especially for under the eyes and is a product I will continue to repurchase.

on 7/13/2015 12:35:00 PM

i really like the consistency of this product its creamy and covers well but for days where u havent slept in ages and u have serious BLACK undereye bags , they would still show underneath ur concealer so my go to product would be an orange correct before applying the concealer and it would instantly lift ur face and give that fresh glowy look.

on 7/13/2015 7:45:00 AM

This is a great product for the price... but. I don't know if it's just limited options here in Australia, but the lightest shade available is 'light 100'. This shade is a little bit lighter then my skin tone, but I'm looking for something a couple of shades lighter for highlighting the under eye area. It applies great with a damp beauty blender, I would say it has medium coverage. It does tend to dry quick, so do one spot at a time.

on 7/12/2015 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

I am actually a fan of this concealer! Which is a surprise considering that I'm always looking for the "best" concealer and usually have 3-5 concealers on rotation from both drugstores and high ends stores. I use it to cover dark circles and pimples and because my skin tone is quite fair I need medium-full coverage. I am currently using Color 20 - sand sable. This concealer is buildable, doesn't go on caking, creamy enough to spread over pimples and dark circles and stay put after settling with a pressed powder. It's comparable to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer with a cheaper price tag and doesn't settle into my eyes like the MAC pro longwear concealer (please avoid the hype and don't buy the Mac one, it does jack crap and a huge disappointment!!!)

I will definitely repurchase when it runs out!

on 7/11/2015 12:11:00 PM

This is a pretty decent concealer. I bought this in the lightest shade, and it works well for covering up my spots. It has a medium coverage. I think for the best coverage, I would first neutralize with a green or yellow concealer.