November 28, 2014 | 1888 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Ilovebeauty07

Hands down one of the best concealers at the drugstore. The quality is amazing. The shade range is awesome from the lightest to the darkest. I love the packaging with the doe foot applicator because it's perfect for sweeping under my eyes which is where I love to use this the most. in my opinion this works reminds me a little of my Nars creamy concealer though this product is much more affordable. I would have given it a five but one small issue I have with this is it settles in my fine lines, but honestly I have yet to find a concealer that doesn't. A little goes a long with this as well which is great because this should last you awhile.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

When I first bought this concealer I hated it. It oxidized and didn't have the coverage level I wanted. I threw it into my car and purse for emergencies. I ran out of my Hard Candy concealer and decided to give this a another shot. I'm so glad I did because now I'm in love with it and has become a favorite. It does oxidize a shade darker and can turn orange but as long as you get a shade lighter than your skin tone you'll be fine. I got the coverage i wanted my putting the concealer on my problem areas letting it sit on my skin for a few seconds to a minute to where it begins to dry and set AND then you blend it out but only at the edges. It is gives a flawless finish and the staying power isn't lacking as long as you remember to set with powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this concealer to go with the fit me liquid foundation that I had purchased. I recently posted a review on the foundation, and long story short it was terrible! However, this concealer is not bad at all for the price. It did a fairly decent job at covering my imperfections, but its staying power is not the best. On major problem areas (big zits, red patches) it wore off pretty quick. I ended up giving the foundation and the concealer to my mom, and picked up an NYC $2 stick concealer that I absolutly LOVE. If you like liquid concealer, this isn't bad for the price, just not what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Favourite drugstore/ cheaper concealer! Ultimate coverage, it has a beautiful finish and covers my very dark circles under eyes and any other problems areas on my face, regardless of their origin. Love this concealer, and the power it has to cover, cannot fault it, and lasts all day, my best recommendation for cheap concealer, have repurchased 3 times and always maintain a back up in case.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by ulittlebeauty

I love this concealer! I use it on top of my foundation to cover blemishes that my foundation didn't cover and it does the job amazingly! Has a great colour selection, consistency, and coverage and I will definitely purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by diepset1

This is a very very good concealer. First and foremost, it has an incredible color selection. Not only that, but there is the Fit Me foundation line to match! I have fairly tan skin and I got the concealer in 25 medium. It goes on well and the consistency is rather smooth. It's not too creamy and thick, which was a problem with the Maybelline dark circle eraser concealer. The concealer is just thick enough to cover under the eyes, but my circles are not so bad. I am also impressed with how well it covers hyperpigmentation or acne scars. I just apply it on the mark with the applicator and sort of dab at it until it is invisible. Of course, I apply the concealer after applying the BB cream or foundation so that it really blends in. It blends in so very well! I did not notice a particular smell, so that's great for anyone who is sensitive to scents found in cosmetics. Also, this concealer is rather cheap! I got it at Walmart for around 6 bucks, so it's such a great deal for such a decent concealer. I prefer this over the DreamLumi pen by Maybelline! Seriously, try this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by BargainBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this concealer after my Collection Lasting perfection concealer. This is much more watery. It doesnt cover any spots or acne. I does great with discolouration and redness, but thats about it. I used a bitunder my eyes, it sticks onto dry patches and creases under my eyes. Im only 18, but when it creases under my eyes and slides into fine lines, it make me look older, which is horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

I had read good reviews everywhere and I was gonna buy this concealer way earlier,but now that I have,I'm very glad of the purchase. It's smooth textured and blends very well comparing to other concealers I have bought and then not used them because of the bad texture. But as we have seen and heard; other people's complained products are someone's HG makeup. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer works for me very well,it's not dry at all and doesn't crease.Almost every concealer creases under my eyes so I'm happy I finally found a concealer that does it's job! And with this I can hide my blemishes/acne scarring and discoloration under my nose(this stuff hides my "mustache" that I have cause of discoloration). This makes me wanna use concealer often! The shade is 15 light and I'm ivory skinned girl,the 15 matches well!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Arellyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer has really decent coverage, it's blendable and the consistency and feel is nice. It worked on covering both my dark circles and pimples HOWEVER it broke me out 8( super disappointing

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by danycgza

This is amazing! It does remove most of my dark circles (and I have big ones!) I used to wear a mac concealer (can't remember the name of it) and it lasted ridiculously nothing. I really love this one, the only thing is that since I have really oily skin, it kind of wears off quickly. It lasts (for me) about three hours but still with good coverage. I'd definitely repurchase!