October 22, 2014 | 943 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Painter94x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer. I have the color 'light'. I reach for it more than my NARS one in vanilla.. I feel it doesn't stay on as long as I would like..unless I do the whole full face of makeup I feel it sticks better. But honestly would pick it over the revlon one I tried it before but tossed it out because I felt it was breaking me out more and had shitty coverage. The fit me seems to work the best so far...I'll still keep looking for better ones though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I have this in Fair and it works very well for my skin tone: MAC = NC15 EM (semi-matte) = Fairly Light; Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour = #100 Ivory; Revlon ColorStay = #150 Buff; Avon Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation = T04 Nude; EL Double Wear = Desert Beige; Jane Iredale = pressed base in Bisque; Lumene CC Cream = Fair; Smashbox Camera Ready CC = Fair; it Cosmetics CC+ = Light.

It covers about 95% of my undereye circles and if set w/ powder, doesn't crease. I have yet to find a concealer that covers 100% of my undereye circles, so unless I do, I will continue to re-purchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing everyday concealer for days when you just wanna look natural and not cover all of the darkness under the eyes. You definitely have to moisturize before applying, otherwise it'll crease and cake a bit but once you've done that, you'll be happy with this concealer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by libbyfranc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this concealer and decided to try it out since I needed to find a new skin makeup (my HG Revlon Colorstay Blemish concealer had been discontinued, so it was time to find a replacement). I have very acne-prone skin, so finding new skin makeup can be a nightmare (a lot of trial and error, and nasty breakouts to clear up as a result of failed products, lol). I had tried Revlon's regular Colorstay concealer, only to get cystic acne. I then tried Maybelline's Pure BB Cream (because of the salicylic acid), which also caused cystic acne. :( So this was next on my list. I really did my research with this concealer to make sure it did not have any pore clogging ingredients (like some of my previous makeup did). I used the color Fair (15). (I actually use concealers as a foundation of sorts, because it is a lighter, more natural look. Foundations look cakey and heavy on me).

And low and behold, it has not caused me any acne in the week I've been wearing it! :) Despite the fact that it does not contain salicylic acid (which is usually a must for me in skin makeup), my skin feels smooth and clean. :) It applies well with a damp beauty blender sponge (I use the Sonia Kashuk sponge). One thing I really like about this is that it applies smoothly (unlike the colorstay, which can get splotchy), and is easily blendable. Despite looking slightly orangey in the tube, the Fair actually blended well into my very pale skin (so I would say this is safe for pale girls). This concealer can safely be used on undereye circles and blemish spots. The makeup does feel a little oily-er than my Colorstay, but I have dry skin to begin with, so that's not bad for me. Might be an issue for girls with oily skin. It has a makeup-y smell, but not very noticeable.

Some small cons for me with this concealer: It can settle into fine lines a little. But, you can easily blend them back in with a few finger taps. It also gets oily through the setting powder (I use the Fit Me powder in 115 Ivory) in a couple hours, so I have to reapply the powder throughout the day. It can get a little cakey if you over apply, so a little bit goes a long way. I know some people don't like the doe foot applicator because of being considered unhygenic, but I actually love doe foot applicators because they help me control how much product I use (so I use less). I do wish the tube had more in it, but that's ok, I still like this stuff. It has lighter coverage, so if you need something heavier then this might not do the trick (the colorstay has a little more coverage than this in my opinion).

I bought this at Target for just a little over $5, so very affordable! ^_^ (cheaper than the Colorstay!). I would not recommend this for oily skin, but I do recommend this for acne prone skin, hands down. While I wouldn't say it's the best coverage/look I have seen in a skin makeup (that goes to the Pure BB Cream- looks amazing on skin, if you're lucky enough to not be broken out by it, lol), but it's certainly not the worst. A good replacement to my discontinued concealer, I will be using this from now on. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by hauntedforeverandalways

Got this after all the hype about it and while it was half price... I think it has an okay coverage but it doesn't completely cover up my under eye circles as much as I would like it but I combined this with another concealer and it was perfect!

Under my eyes, it can get a bit crusty though. Would buy again but only at the price I bought it at. I'm not sure spending $14.95 (the retail price in Australia) is worth it and with that money I would try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

I really love this concealer! I have it in the lightest shade and I use it under my eyes, mixed with the rimmel wake me up concealer and on its own for pimples/imperfections. The consistency is gel like and very blendable. I bought this from shoppers drug mart for $11 CAD which is a fraction of the cost of my NARS creamy concealer for $35 CAD. It's my new favourite! I keep it in my handbag at all times. It's a must buy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite concealer considering both high end and drugstore products. I wear shade 15 fair on my NC15/20 skin and its one of the few concealers thats just as good for under eyes as well as concealing dark spots from old acne. It has a smooth gel like texture that is so easy to blend either with a beauty blender or your finger and has the most natural finish. I prefer this over the Maybelline age rewind erasers, dream lumi, and NYX HD, all of which I like, but the Fit Me is just the best! It isn't quite as pigmented as MAC prolongwear, but for day to day wear when I go grocery shopping, to the gym, just normal things where I don't need to be super made up this concealer is perfect. I use it even for special events when I don't feel like using prolongwear because its easy to control the amount of product used due to the doe foot applicator.This concealer can also be used to highlight down your nose, cupid's bow, forehead and chin. I set it with a light dusting of powder and love how it looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like this concealer. I bought it in the shade 15, which was more pink toned then shade 10 which is what I wanted for my under eye area. Really creamy and easy to blend out, coverage is good, it does tend to crease under my eyes a wee bit but nothing enough for me to not use it. I found it was quite good on my blemishes on my cheeks too, looks really natural and non-cakey. It was NZ$22 which is a pretty good price. Would definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by shaylayxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually apply this concealer under my eyes, around my nose, chin, and forehead in the shade medium. It looks pretty natural except on my dark circles. It tends to look kind of chalky but I don't know if that's normal considering this is my first concealer I've ever bought. It also smudges a bit around my nose. But this isn't a horrible concealer, it's okay. I wouldn't buy this product again ONLY because I want to try other concealers and see which ones are better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Tooooorrrrrrriiiiiiii

This concealer didn't conceal my pimples very well instead it just made them worse and redder