September 18, 2014 | 1333 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Light and use it every day. I have used concealers that cost 4 times as much and this one is just as good. I am slowly trying to find less expensive options for many of my makeup products and did not hold out hope that I would find a concealer option that was on par with my Makeup Forever concealer. But I was wrong; this one does everything I need it to do, and I have by far the worst undereye circles I've ever seen, inherited from my mother--they are actually a blue/black color. Ugh. Now if I can just find a foundation that is really, truly as good as my Estee Lauder Double Wear, I'll be set!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by mushimeow

My favourite cheap concealer! I use the shade "fair" under my eyes on a daily basis and love it. It's a creamy texture. I recommend powdering it with a translucent powder which makes it last all day. Very good value

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by wenqing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

creamy and kind of emollient texture very easy to blend, sets to a semi matte finish. it actually has tiny amount of fine shimmers in it. medium to full coverage. wish there were a lighter yellowed toned color, the shade light is around nc20. with the great price point really can't complain. definately will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

brilliant concealer, easy to apply, inexpensive, lasts all day, lasts a long time in the tube, doesn't dry out, works well with or without powder, overall fantastic!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Kerae

I really like this concealer. It's got a nice texture and good coverage. I use it to brighten up my under eyes and highlight my nose and forehead. It hasn't looked cakey on me at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Allie40451

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was one of the better concealers I have gotten. When I put my makeup on I normally moisturize my face then add the concealer to my under eye, my chin , forehead, and on the sides of my nose. (That's where I have the most redness and the foundation wouldn't be able to cover all the way) I have dry skin and my face breaks out easily. The concealer is light but you can deffenitly feel it after you put your foundation on. I use a powder foundation because I hate the "weight" the liquids make. Anyways the concealer does it's job and is a pretty good product. When I run out of it I would like to try a different one. And see the difference. If that doesn't work than I would deffenitly go back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Riri99

Amazing product great coverage only thing I wish was different was the texture. It's creamy but it can be a little but too runny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by bribi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually really like the maybelline fit me line. When I used to use the foundation, I got daily compliments on my skin. I think I only stopped using it because I was embarrassed of the answer. But none of my $40 foundations have illicited even half of the compliments. So I decided to try the concealer, as my lorac cc cream is almost gone. I usually use the cc cream beneath my foundation for extra coverage, but it's $30. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this worked beautifully for both underye circles, small acne scars, and rosacea! My makeup looks as good ot better than when I use the lorac cc cream, so I will DEFINITELY be using this instead. As a previous reviewer noted, 115 is lighter than 110 for some reason. The consistency is creamy, and thick (but not cakey.) definitely a steal, for $5

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by ambergray

AMAZING! Shade 15 is lighter than shade 10 though! Dupe for NARS radiant creamy concelar but a fraction of the price! 10🌟 recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by megankdid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this concealer. It has pretty good coverage. It covers my dark circles and my redness and my spots nicely. It's really blendable and I like that. Most days I just put this on and that's it. The only problem with it is for some reason around my nose, it burns. But only on a specific spot on either side of my nose. It's a little weird but if I blend it in as soon as I put it on, it's fine. I think it's still worth it for how cheap it is.