August 28, 2014 | 1666 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Riri99

Amazing product great coverage only thing I wish was different was the texture. It's creamy but it can be a little but too runny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by bribi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually really like the maybelline fit me line. When I used to use the foundation, I got daily compliments on my skin. I think I only stopped using it because I was embarrassed of the answer. But none of my $40 foundations have illicited even half of the compliments. So I decided to try the concealer, as my lorac cc cream is almost gone. I usually use the cc cream beneath my foundation for extra coverage, but it's $30. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this worked beautifully for both underye circles, small acne scars, and rosacea! My makeup looks as good ot better than when I use the lorac cc cream, so I will DEFINITELY be using this instead. As a previous reviewer noted, 115 is lighter than 110 for some reason. The consistency is creamy, and thick (but not cakey.) definitely a steal, for $5

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by ambergray

AMAZING! Shade 15 is lighter than shade 10 though! Dupe for NARS radiant creamy concelar but a fraction of the price! 10🌟 recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by megankdid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this concealer. It has pretty good coverage. It covers my dark circles and my redness and my spots nicely. It's really blendable and I like that. Most days I just put this on and that's it. The only problem with it is for some reason around my nose, it burns. But only on a specific spot on either side of my nose. It's a little weird but if I blend it in as soon as I put it on, it's fine. I think it's still worth it for how cheap it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by electropop3545

What a great product. This concealer is very creamy and blends well. I love how it leaves a glowing touch to my face. I have oily, acne prone skin and this lasts all day for me. It has decent coverage. I use this everyday for under the eyes and I like to use this on blemishes on days my skin is fairly decent or when I do not feel like using a full coverage concealer like MUFE. I found that the Maybelline age rewind is a bit too drying on the eyes for me and this is a great replacement. Highly recommend trying it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot tell you how much I love this concealer! Around June, I wanted to find a good concealer with a great price for the summer months. I wanted something lightweight, with about medium coverage, and wouldn't flake or rub off when wet. This did the trick. It covered all of my blemishes/imperfections, didn't come off when I was in the pool, and didn't crease or cake up on me. I got the color medium and its a perfect match, since I do get tan in the summer. As the day goes along, the product gets even better. I usually wear this alone, or with sunscreen, so I wouldn't know what its like with foundation. I bought this tube in June, its now August, and I still have a lot of product.

Pros:
good coverage
good price
good packaging
great to take to go in purse/beach bag

Cons:
not many shades to choose from

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by rhin27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer has medium coverage and can look cakey if you put too much on. It lasts for a decent amount of time, but it does crease a lot on my under eyes. It's very easy to apply and blends beautifully and it's also quite moisturising so it's perfect if you have dry skin. It's also quite dewey so it's perfect if you like that look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in #10 and #15 for my NC20 skin. This is a great concealer for under eye concealing. I don't have prominent under eye circles. This concealer is light-weight, super blendable and does not crease. I was not super impressed with other products from the Fit Me line but this along with the Maybelline age remind in brightener is my go-to! I have repurchased many times.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by amjQ8

Not bad but not that good either. I would not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have a horrible time looking for a drugstore concealer that matches my skintone. Most look much too light, even after looking for the darkest concealer they offer. But this one actually has a decent range of concealers in the tan/darker end of the spectrum. I bought this in "cafe". It covers decently, but is in no way full coverage, more medium. But it does apply easily. The staying power isn't that great but considering there are miserable options for a drugstore concealer that matches my summer darkened skin, I'm satisfied with this one. I also tried Sonia Kashuk's medium concealer palette and that was wayyy too light for me.