Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 8/15/2015 5:14:00 AM

I bought this concealer as it was 3 for 2 in superdrug and I wanted to try out this concealer as it has been compared to Nars creamy concealer (which I haven't tried but I would like to).
It's not the best concealer I have ever used but it's not the worst either.
I always apply concealer after my foundation.

Shades - I bought it in shade light as I like my under eyes to look bright and I like to highlight with concealer sometimes.
Coverage - I don't have much to cover under the eyes as I don't suffer from dark circles so for me I'm happy with the coverage it provides.
Consistancy - It is creamy and thin but not runny...it takes a few minutes to set on the skin so I try to put three dots under each each wait for it to dry a little then blend it with my ring finger or a damp beauty blender.
*It creases on me under the eye in at the tear-duct but every concealer does this to me. I think my eyes maybe a little dry in there (anyone know any good under eye creams for hydration?).
*One thing I did notice is that when I set my concealer with translucent powder it made my skin look cracked and dry. I don't know whether it wasn't completely dry or it was the powder.

I'm not sure I would purchase this again ...I am going to keep continuing to use it as it's not the worst but I think I'll always go back to my urban decay crayon concealer. Oh that reminds me...I must try out UD new naked concealer.

on 8/15/2015 1:20:00 AM

Great drugstore concealer!!Def not my HG but it gets the job done. Good coverage, and has strong lasting power. It creases a little bit but even the best concealers will do. Great for highlighting and very blendable. Would def rebuy!

on 8/14/2015 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It's not a dupe for Nars. BUT I love this concealer. Great for highlighting, very pigmented with a thin consistency. No tacky feeling. No cake face either. 💕

on 8/14/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is my favourite drugstore concealer

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The fit me concealer has amazing coverage and is very long lasting, especially for a drugstore product. would defiantly purchase again

on 8/12/2015 4:41:00 PM

This concealer is awesome. It's not overly tacky or too dry to blend. It blends right in without creasing or being so liquidy it runs everywhere. It stays put. It's lasted about 7 hours now WITHOUT creasing or wearing off. This blended perfectly with my skin tone (I bought it in the lightest) and went matte with a little help from powder. 10/10 would recommend to everyone

on 8/12/2015 1:53:00 PM

Re-purchasing on saturday.
A very good concealer it covers really well. it is also incredibly lightweight - yet finishes well and gives a good complexion.
It is very affordable and lasts for a while- dependent on how much you use it.
I am fair 15 and find the lighter colour to dark, which is bizarre .
I love it! and sad that i no longer have it but thats not going to last long !

on 8/8/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Everyone compared it to the NARS creamy concealer and since that was one I wanted to purchase, I thought I'd try this first.
First of all, I bought the wrong shade. I bought 10 Light and it's too dark and yellow for me. I needed 15 Fair.
Second, I decided to work with what I got and I did manage to make it look natural on my skin (to my surprise) but it didn't really cover any of my spots and redness.
And third, it was $10.00 at least for a skinny tube such as this. The packaging seems like a good dupe for the NARS creamy concealer, so I'll give it 2 lippies for that. It wasn't the worst concealer I've ever used, but it also wasn't the best. It didn't wow me as I thought it might.
But if you really like a light coverage concealer, by all means, go for this. It's good if you like that, unfortunately it didn't work for me. I think I'll stick to my Hard Candy Glamoflauge.

on 8/7/2015 6:22:00 PM

I was really looking forward to trying this product when I heard everyone raving about it and comparing it to the NARS creamy concealer. This concealer is nice and creamy- not cakey- and gives a medium coverage. Packaging is nice and simple and sleek, which I enjoyed. A doe foot applicator made it easy for me to apply under the eyes and on problem areas while still being gentle and precise. My only problem with this concealer is that it breaks me out mercilessly. I had blackheads and whiteheads all over my chin, and even broke out in sore ones on my cheeks and around my mouth. This may be a good product for others, but not for my irritable skin!

on 8/6/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Very good concealer and great price !!!
It's great for covering up my pimples and fits well when you blend it in with your makeup
You can easily put it under or over your foundation