Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not the worst concealer I've ever used but it separates on top of my skin, like what happens when you have oily skin (mine leans more towards dry) also it seems to just sit on top of skin and not blend in and settle.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this concealer. It offers very full coverage without looking flaky and textured against my dry skin. It is ideal for my dark circles and the occasional spot. I still maintain that with concealer it is less about brand and more about technique. It took me a very long time to effectively cover said dark circles because I was sort of putting it all over them nilly willy. If you're having trouble with this, Wayne Goss has a great video explaining what I mean.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I heard many saying that this is a dupe for Nars' creamy concealer, but it's definitely a NO.

The Fit Me concealer shares the same doe foot applicator but it's honestly way harder for me to place enough or spread the concealer properly. The consistency of the product is more sheer and watery. With that said, I got sensitive combo oily skin...and I always feel a very slight burning (alcohol) sensation on my skin when applied.

Maybelline's Age Rewind def performs better when it comes to drugstore concealer.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I thought I was the only one that felt this concealer looked worse over time. I clearly remember going to the restroom at work and looking shocked at how ghoulish I looked!! It was awful! I do NOT recommend this product.

I love this concealer! I use this every single day. It's very light coverage which I love but it's extremely build able. I'm not a huge fan of the applicator from the packaging (I don't ever use them from any concealer), however it does work well to get all of the product out and to simply dab onto the face, then blend out with a beauty blender. I love the color range this comes in.

Not for under eye area, gets a bit darker after it dries, not long lasting, doesn't cause brakeouts and it has a nice coverage. Not the best product, but worth the price :)

This is my favourite concealer! It provides medium coverage without looking too cakey, it can be used under the eyes + on the face, and the price is very reasonable. It also comes in a wide range of colours, so you're bound to find a suitable shade for you. It is very easy to use and can be easily blended out with your fingers.

The only thing I dislike about the formula is that it transfers quite easily; however, this can be easily solved by using a bit of powder to set it.

The packaging of the concealer is great; it's very sturdy (screw-on lid) and suitable for travelling. Unfortunately, the only downside is that the black ink on the lid + top part of the body smudges/rubs off really easily, and can get all over your hands. Anyway, I simply fixed this issue by wrapping sticky tape around it.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this concealer to anyone. It's definitely worth the price, and I would repurchase this in a heartbeat.

IMO, this is a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer but for a fraction of the cost! I like to use it for my undereye area, its very pigmented, light weight and easy to blend with my RT sponge.

Will definitely be repurchasing!

Today I will be replacing this concealer. As much as I like the shade (20 Sand) , the texture, and the moderate coverage, I just can't deal with the mess it makes. Maybe I got a faulty one, but the product collects around the neck of the bottle and then smudges onto my mascara tubes and eyeliners (I store them all upright in a jar). I've cleaned the outside of the bottles, I regularly clean the neck of the bottle, and it still happens. Maybe the concealer somehow collects in the wand? Anyway, the problem is annoying enough that I'm on MUA to find a replacement.

I heard a lot of good review on this concealer on the internet so decided to buy it, initially wanting it for my under eye area.
There were a good number of shades to choose from (six i think), however i didn't really like this at all. It went very patchy and transferred a lot, and creased almost immediately.
It has a dewy finish, so using it to cover areas like your nose or the apples of your cheeks it was fine if you don't mind sheer coverage (i don't ).
The doe foot applicator makes it really easy to apply, and its at a very reasonable price point.

If you're looking for a concealer to lightly cover general areas of the face I would recommend this, however i wouldn't recommend it if you're in the market for a long lasting, full coverage concealer or a concealer for the under eyes or blemishes.