Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 2/24/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

If you are oily... DO NOT BUY THIS! My face got greasy after only 2 1/2 hours of wear. I repurchased the matte and poreless version and it is much better. The price is great, usually under 6.00 and it looks nice in a glass bottle, but I wish there was a pump. If you have dry skin and want a dewy finish, you will probably like this. It feels nice on the skin too.

on 2/22/2015 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've worn this foundation a couple of times for about 8 hours. I love the shade collection because I feel like most foundations at the drugstore don't cater to olive/tan skin. I also love how easy it is to blend. I'm okay with the whole "no pump" thing. My only complaint is that it does make me look like I deep fried my face after 3ish hours. I blot and touch up with powder and go on with my day. Despite all the blotting, the foundation does stay on at the end of the day. My pimples and acne scars are still covered up. I will continue using this foundation despite the touch ups. Would definitely recommend this to someone with normal to dry skin!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Meh. I like the dewy finish but the colors are very pink. So good for cool toned ladies but us warm girls stay away!!! Won't repurchase.

on 2/20/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've bought a couple bottles of this foundation and I'm quite impressed. I'm actually surprised at the amount of negative reviews. It gives my skin a dewy flawless finish without making it look too orange. The coverage is fairly sheer but you can build it up to medium-full without looking too cakey. This has become my HG foundation.

With that said, I have fairly dry skin, and this is definitely an oil based foundation. I would not recommend it to anyone who has very oily skin as it will break you out. I can't wait to try the Matte & Poreless Version.

on 2/17/2015 5:26:00 AM

I have tried this product in 110 and 105, and even though none of them were just right for my complexion, these two are the only drugstore foundations I can actually wear without coming off as orange, yellow or muddy. I strongly believe that this is because of the sheer formula and low coverage, as it allows your own skintone to come through more than other foundations with high coverage. I would say that this product is for anyone who feel that they can go low or medium low coverage. There will be no problem finding a suitable shade as I, who have the WORST complexion when it comes to finding foundations, can wear it. The packaging is fine, the price is good.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. I have it in shade 220. In other foundations I'm Golden Medium in Bare Minerals, Light-Neutral-Medium in Tarte's full cover, and I think I'm an NC30 in MAC.

It's a light-medium coverage foundation that's great for dry skin. It's moisturizing and doesn't settle into fine lines or emphasize pores. I don't think would be a great foundation if you have a lot of acne or scarring to cover. I have pretty good skin with my primary problems being redness around my nose, visible pores on my nose, a couple acne scars, and dark circles/discoloration around my eyes. This foundation completely blurs all of that, and lightly covers my acne scarring.

Highly recommend and I would definitely repurchase.

EDIT: I saw myself in bright lighting and this foundation looks terrible. It emphasized my dry patches and made my skin flakey throughout the day. Downgraded to 3 stars.

So today, I brought the fit me foundation in ( 115 ) yes I'm very pale. ( also my first time ) I noticed it was a abit watery but it went on wonderful and you only need so much because it spreads really well. The colour is on point, but I wouldnt suggest it for oily skinned people. But I definatly would buy it again.

on 2/13/2015 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this. I use it for everyday use. I switch it up between my other foundations but I always go back to this one way or another. One of my three drugstore faves. When I use this, I use the concealer and the powder. The thing with this, is I need a primer, and a setting spray or it starts to disappear mid-day but with a primer and spray, it stays all day. The coverage is light to medium, and the finish is dewy. Beware the packaging is deceiving, the foundation looks lighter than what it is! I tried 220 because it looked like my colour but it was very dark on me. 210 was a perfect match. Decent colour selection all things considered. However, I wish it had a pump :( why do such amazing foundations have such crappy packaging! Anyways, try it! Worth it considering it's cheap. :)

on 2/11/2015 11:12:00 AM

I have read most of the reviews on your product. I do not understand the women that will use a product without a concealer. And then complain about it.. So not cool.

I have always used power foundation and loved it,(about 10 years) but, for some reason I was at my drug store buying a different product and glanced at the Maybelline wall and decided to try Fit Me Foundation. I am completely satisfied. I do use a BB cream and the Maybelline dark circle eye cream under the foundation. And a Finishing Translucent Power after applying the foundation. The Fit me Foundation is so smooth and feels like I am not wearing any makeup at all. Its light, covers completely. I am in my 50's and have red blotches on my cheeks which are very hard to cover all day. But the first day, I wore Fit Me Foundation it covered all day, It was great. I will be telling my friends and anyone that will listen to me about your product.. Thank You Judy Young. <3

I bought the dewy and smooth version because i am on the dryer side. i am trying to try and find a cheaper foundation to my higher end foundation and this is not it. I really wanted to love it because upon finishing my look I thought to myself i really like this a lot! Then hours past by and my thoughts changed. It still looked pretty good but it felt greasy on my skin and even using the powder to set I feel like it never really dried. My face felt sticky and it settled into fine lines. (thats with a primer) overall its okay, i will be returning this. I have read great reviews from matte and poreless version and plan to give that a try.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu