Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 6/15/2015 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Pros
- Cheap
- lightweight on skin
Cons
- greasy/oil
- broke me out
- didn't last long
- color was off

So I got this last summer when it was the only fit me out. One of the main reasons I got it was because it claimed to match your skin tone and according to a lot of the reviews I read the coverage was good. Anyhow I was at the store and I was really caught between buying this foundation and the true match. But I decided on buying this foundation because it was super cheap. Only around five dollars. I tried it out that night and when I first put it on i realized the color was almost grayish on my skin. (I got the color 355 coconut) within the next hour my skin was super oily and the makeup had all but worn off. The next day I tried the foundation with some primer and setting powder. This helped the foundation last a little longer but I still was a greasy oily mess. Also within the next couple days I began to breakout on my forehead. Somewhere I had never broken out on previously. The acne I had there took forever to clear out and so for those girls with combination/oily skin or sensitive skin like me I would definitely not recommend. I gave it a Lippie though because it wasn't heavy or anything on your skin and also I do think this foundation would be great for people with dry skin.

on 6/13/2015 10:53:00 PM

Favorite drugstore foundation. This is very glowy and dewy without looking greasy. I love it! Inexpensive, a little goes a long way, decent shade range. This lasts all day on me, around 7 hours i get a little cakey in the sides of my nose, but thats it. Would not recommend for people with oily skin! packaging could be better if it had a pump...

on 6/13/2015 1:19:00 AM

I loveee Maybelline. I stopped using foundation because I thought I didn't. need when I found out about BB creams. I realized that BBs don't have many shades available and the one I'm using which I thought closer to my skin color tends to be light..i knew i had to use foundation again. I found this foundation while i was browsing at walmart and its price got me from purchasing it. First time i tried it i said "i am definitely buying this again!" i got so excited. It applies very smooth and it does leave my face feel and look very moisturized. Im not a big fan of matte look especially being in a dry environment like Vegas... im combination type and i can say this foubdation works for me. Light-Medium coverage. Perfect for those who wants to look different/glam with make up on but not too dramatic

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This foundation is great for light coverage, however for me I needed more. It also turned slightly orange around certain parts of my face after a while, and came off way too easily. It is however, easy to apply and pretty close to my skin colour on application.

on 6/10/2015 7:23:00 PM

I hate this foundation. it is by far the worst foundation I've ever used. it's cakey and feels heavy on my skin. it's very streaky on my face no matter what I do. This foundation was recommended to me by a friend because they loved this product but it just didn't work for me.

on 6/10/2015 3:58:00 PM

This is a less than average foundation for combination-oily skin, I won't be using it again unless I'm desperate and all my other foundations somehow are destroyed in a nuclear war and fit me is the only one left. However if you have very dry skin, I think you would like this.

on 6/3/2015 3:56:00 PM

I started using FitMe when I was in high school and years later am still using it. It's lightweight but still provides adequate coverage. And it's the deveined of this product that I love! They have a range of shades to choose from but unfortunately for me the lightest 110 shade is never stocked anywhere (in Melbourne) so I have to settle for the 120 shade which isn't light enough.

Don't know why there are a lot of negative reviews. This foundation isn't that bad! I have dry skin and I started using this during the winter months to keep my skin glowing. This helped my skin look more alive and fresh. It stayed on for about 7-8 hours, so if you're looking for a work or school foundation, this is it. Nothing long lasting but I really do like this.

on 5/31/2015 11:52:00 PM

Bought this on sale and glad I didn't pay more than $9 for it. It's ok for day to day use if I put on lots of powder otherwise I'm super shiny and it doesn't last. Definitely can't put on too much either or not even powder can save me. Won't be wearing this stuff anywhere there will be cameras though if I'm shiny in daylight...

on 5/31/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have acne prone skin so i find it difficult to find a foundation that doesn't break me out. However this foundation has never broken me out, infact it has done an amazing job at covering my dark marks and spots! I'm in the shade 220 and matches my skin perfectly. Also what I like about the foundation is it gives a dewy glow to my skin. However those with oily skin I recommend setting the foundation with a powder afterwards. For the price you can't go wrong :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu