Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation , my shade is 355 coconut and because i have dry skin , i prefer this foundation over the matte one. it goes on smooth and even though i dont set it with powder ( takes away from the dewy look ) , it last me all day . i looks just like skin ,and for me, a little goes a long way. i will be buying again once i run out . =)

Let me start by say this is not a bad foundation but it's not a good foundation for dry skin. I feel like they took the regular version and put pearl in. Now as I said it's not bad, you won't look like a disco ball which I find happens with drugstore foundations for dry skin (they add lots of pearl but no moisture.)The finish is not quite a flat powdery matte but more of a radiant matte. Which is why I gave it 2 lippies because it is marketed as dewy, which it is not! It can flake and cake on dry skin once it sets and I have not had the best result with a brush. I like fingers or beauty blender much better for this formula. I think this would be great for someone with combination skin (as long as your not too dry,) but I would also give this a try if you have oily skin and are looking for something with a matte but not flat finish. Kinda like a drugstore dupe for vitalumiere Aqua. You really have nothing to lose it is best performing least expensive foundation at the drugstore with a great color range, that can hold it's own against most high end foundations. One more thing about the color range, I am very pale with neutral undertones (Siberian in Nars) and the lightest shade is just a tad too light for me. Which is great for all of my pale girls who share the struggle and I think they do an even lighter shade in the original matte+ version.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my everyday foundation!
Great texture, all day stay!
medium coverage and hydrating!

Bought 240 and its a good match for mac studio fix fluid nc40. It has that yellowish undertone and its a lil thin but buildable so I think ill purchase this from now on and save money because I was once mac obsessed and now im realizing there are cheaper products that I can work with and im tired of macs collections too it gets old after a while.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So I was looking for a cheaper replacement for mac's f & b. This seemed like it was lightweight and dewy and I eventually decided to buy it. Well it didn't work out for me. I've normal to dry skin so I thought this would not be as bad but this foundation totally let me down!! I tried to use my hands, bb and a flat brush, nothing can make it stay on my skin. out of the 3 I'd say maybe my hands help in atleast making the foundation stay on my skin. it needs to be primed and powdered which totally defeats the purpose of a dewy foundation. And then 2 seconds later it's melting down anyways ..and I live in Canada (aka polar bear weather).

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

It is a formula that stays very slick well after application as the name suggests, never tried to set with a powder afterward however. It gives a good medium coverage but not the best at covering redness or spots. In shade "110 Porcelain" ...it is much darker than the "Matte+Poreless" version, almost a buff beige by comparison.

I've used this even before they renamed it. I love it. Very very dewy. Beautiful though. Perfect for anyone who wants an expects a dewy finish. Don't expect anything but dewy!

A special shout out to all you women over or close to 60.

I've been looking for a foundation with that 'dewy finish' in the hopes my overall appearance will be that of a woman slightly younger than myself.
I went to youtube.com and watch Wayne Goss's favourite dewy foundations. His favourites are all quite pricey.
I decided to try this one because it was on the list for several looking for a dewy looking which won't fall into the lines on the face and make us look even older!
I liked the feel of this foundation. It went on nicely.
However, it didn't stay as nice as I had hoped. After a fairly short while I noticed parts of my face seemed to look blotchy, almost liked I missed putting the foundation there. Does that make sense? I know what I saw, perhaps I'm not exactly explaining myself.
I am using 330 in the line as there was very little of the Dewy & Smooth in the SDM's where I live in Toronto.

I hate to give this a bad review because I know so many people love this foundation but I am going to be honest about my experience. I tried the Maybelline fit me concealer and I loved it so I thought I would give the Maybelline Fit me foundation a try. Maybelline has come out with a matte and poreless kind which is for combination/oily skin which is my skin type. Now back to this review. It had a chemical smell that would not go away . It also dried wet looking beyond dewy really and that chemical smell did not go away even after I applied it to my face. Even when I used the matching powder no difference. I returned it that same day and exchanged it. I had high hopes for this product because I like the concealer and the foundation is very affordable. I might try the matte and poreless kind if I do I will write a review.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I tried this foundation couple years ago, because I had heard good experiences with it and because it is so cheap. But it didn't work for me at all. The finish and coverage was ok, but it stayed on my face only for couple hours. And it caused a severe breakout for me. Overall I think it is way too oily if you have acne-prone skin like I do.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu