August 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually loved this foundation! I've been having a lot of difficulty finding a good drugstore foundation, and when I tried this, it made my skin glow! I have normal skin, so I didn't look oily at all. I set my foundation with a translucent powder and my makeup looked great all day! I have an olive complexion and the color 220 natural beige matched my skin perfectly. I will definitely consider buying this product again. If you have normal or even dry skin, I would definitely recommend this foundation! (Tip: do not use the Maybelline Fit Me Powder to set your foundation, I tried it once and it made me look cakey, so i switched to using a translucent powder now)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim. I do not have much luck with drugstore foundations. I have severe acne and drugstore foundations do not usually cover well and they also tend to break me out. I decided to try this anyway. I got the shade 115 for my fair skin and I do not feel it is very good fit. It is a little dark for being a fair shade foundation and for me I can only wear this in the warmer months when my skin is a little darker. The coverage is a little too sheer for my acne. I think it would be fine for someone that has no acne or any other imperfections. For me though I usually needed two layers of this and concealer with powder and I still did not have a good look. This is a pass for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by ArtaSk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Personally I found this foundation to be a nightmare. I have combination skin and this product made me look like an oil slick even after i was finished applying my setting powder. I was blotchy after an hour, it made my skin look so dirty. Would not purchase this product, or recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Laerkejensenc

I don't really like this foundation. I have the lightest shade 115 ivory and the color of it is too pink! Also i have normal to dry skin but this made my skin look really oily really fast it just looked like i ran a marathon! I won't buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by fawnicate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my go-to lower price range foundation. My shade is 120 and I'm NW15-NW20 for reference. I love this as an everyday alternative to MAC Studio Fix. Great medium-full coverage depending if you layer. Would definitely recommend using powder over if you have combination/oily skin like me- I need to re-apply powder if I go from day to night but that's the case with any foundation. I appreciate the subtle packaging, it doesn't scream drug store makeup!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by exomochiluv3

This was the first foundation I ever bought, so I didn't really know what was good or not. I really liked the Maybelline gel eyeliner, so I wanted to try something else from them. When I first put it on, it looked really nice. The color fit my skin tone perfectly, and it went on my skin pretty smoothly. After only about an hour, however, it didn't even look like I was wearing any foundation. My face was more shiny and oily than usual as well. I thought maybe if I used a primer it would help but it still barely lasted for an hour. It also made me break out the next day. I'm never buying this piece of crap again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I love this foundation! It's the second brand I've used so far the other being Nutregena and I love this. It's liquid based and easy to put on. I first wash my face using my regular face wash. Then I add a bit of the foundation to my regular face moisturizer to brighten my skin. Sometimes I'll use a clean makeup sponge to dab a bit in areas that need it. This product doesn't dry out my skin. The only thing I recommend it not using every single day, it can cause pimples. But through out my time using it my face has lightened and I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Jaedencex

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Its build able but can get cakey if too much is put on. Although there are no colours of this product matching my skin colour sadly, I do like the 120 (the lightest colour i think) which has a little bit of a slight tannish colour and I think that looks really great. I found that the product on by itself in the day kind of made me look really oily even though a have a combination skin type. But I just put some my foundation powder on and it's fine ((: no pump but honestly prefer no pump. This product is in my everyday day make up routine. I would not recommend this to people with very fair skin. I found the colour I'm using is also a little pinkish which can get annoying but the colour sort of blends onto your skin somehow during the day and you end up having a natural finish within 6-7 hours and it almost a looks like you aren't wearing any foundation. It has a medium to full coverage. Overall this is fantastic product and I recommend this (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by jaunemoutarde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore foundation. My everyday foundation is Estee Lauder's Double Wear, but I use this foundation on days when I'm going to run errands, or if the weather is really humid and I want a lighter product on my face.

I use shade 240 and apply this either using my Real Techniques sponge or foundation brush. I apply one coat over my entire face, and then a second layer on my cheeks where I have acne scars. I then set it with the Fit Me face powder and it generally lasts around 6 to 7 hours (compared to about 17 hours I get from Double Wear).

At $6, this foundation is a great price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by nelly9990

I got this foundation a while back and I really don't like it. I have normal/dryish skin and the foundation just felt like it put a layer of oil on my face. I got the shade 220 and it was to orange for me, my sister got the 210 one and that was a better match.
It gives no coverage
Anyway would not recommend this at all.