April 16, 2014 | 1393 users online

Fragrances - Escada - Taj Sunset

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 4:41:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Smells like a tropical smoothie on my skin! Mango is the most dominant note I smell mixed with some sort of citrus/peachy scent. Like the previous reviewer mentioned, this is meant to contain coconut, however, it's not so dominant. I can only detect it in the dry-down and it's very subtle so it's not cloying on my skin. Overall, a nice girly Summer scent but has no lasting power at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

I do like this fruity tropical fragrance, more than a lot of perfumes ive tried. Delicious mango and orange on the top notes, but the base notes are barely discernible and i certainly dont smell any coconut, so i layer it with my Yves Rocher noix de coco edt. Giving this 4 lippies not 5 for its poor lasting power.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by zeynepd

mangos and pineapples. I simply love them, and in fragrances,too. So, the top notes tickle some pleasure receptor in my brain. For the first 10 minutes, I am in an olfactory heaven. Unfortunately, Taj Sunset has zero lasting power on me the coconut -not a favourite note of mine- appears quite strongly on my skin. As a fragrance, it wouldn't meet my needs, I'm wondering if this could be used as aromatherapy. The lack of lasting power kills the deal for me.3.5

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by xsnowwhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I honestly dont see how this got such high reviews. I do LOVE the scent along with all other Escada perfumes but the scent literally wont even last from the time I put it on to the time I get to work! I wish I could say I love it because it does smell amazing but unfortunately I cant say I love it because of the bad lasting power. Im glad I only bought the mini spray as opposed to a 1.7 or 3 oz bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Tamahawk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Oh man. IMO, this is the best Escada summer version ever. It smells so good... Fragrance versions of mango vary- sometimes it can smell like cat pee. This doesn't; it smells GORGEOUS, like a fruity drink. It smells like Escada signature fruity scent, but this time, the blend is perfect. Escada did this one right!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by adaj40

I LOVE this fragrace SOOO much!! I had received a bunch of Chanel fragrance samples along with this one and had just thrown them in a cabinet. Well, when I got around to cleaning said cabinet, I actually opened the Taj vial and fell in love!! If I could drink this, I would! It's fruity and creamy at the same time. I'm a two fragrance person: winter(Bulgari BLV II) and summer(formerly D&G Light Blue, NOW Taj Sunset). I do find that I have to reapply around lunchtime but I don't mind because it makes me SO happy to smell it fresh out of the bottle again!! P.S. I didn't like ANY of the Chanel samples!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This is a must-have summer scent! Although it is fruity, it's not overpowering or annoyingly sweet like cheap DS fragrances. It's very elegant and smells just as great once it dries. I bought a tiny sample bottle of this, but I'm going to go back for the full size soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and I used it up so fast! It's a decently affordable perfume so I should be picking it up soon. This smells amazing! Think summery, fruity, and tropical. This is the scent I think of when I think of summer because it's just so fruity and fresh. To me, Escada perfumes smell very similar to each other (each year they release a scent) but this one just has a bit of a zing to it which I really enjoy. My only regret with this perfume is that it doesn't last very long on my skin. After a couple of hours, it cannot be detected by myself nor the people around me, so I bumped off a lippie for that. (but it does last long on my friend so I'm thinking it differs by person)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by barebeauty11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this product about a month ago. Sadly my brothers kid got ahold of it and sprayed about half of the bottle.

I picked this up at a fragrance store in the mall when I was looking for a summer time fragrance. I didn't bother to try the perfume on for the wear time because I was leaving for the beach the next morning and was eager to bring a new perfume with me. I really enjoy the scent of this perfume. It isn't to much. Its light and fruity. The wear time is decent a lot of the times I spray it on i am going to work and sweating so its obviously not going to stay on me as long as if i was going out with friends. I would buy this fragrance again just not from a fragrance store because I believe i got this big bottle for 70 and from what I have seen online it was way over priced.

I gave the packaging a two because the lid doesn't stay on the damn perfume!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by iHeartsYoux5216

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this from my boyfriend last Christmas but my best friend helped him decide to buy it for me. it smells so good and yummy :) I wear it all the time so I'm pretty adjusted to the scent but I get compliments all the time The only thing I don't like about it is it seems to wear off pretty fast.