April 16, 2014 | 1970 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I really like this mascara. It really lengthens and defines my lashes and I haven’t noticed any clumping. It’s definitely better than my Dial Up by Almay that I’ve had for an eternity. And it was only $5 CAD. Can’t beat that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by elizaaax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have it in waterproof and its one of my favourite mascaras!
The plastic brush is great and quite easy to get to the inner and outer lashes. It separates lashes well and it holds its curl.

Pros:
-inexpensive
-not clumpy
-easy to remove with eye makeup remover
-inexpensive
-holds curl

Cons:
none.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by lupita465

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried all of the maybelline WATERPROOF mascaras and they all work great! they make my eyelashes maintain their curl and they give a lot of volume and length. Usually i go for the very black, darkest black, etc. These mascaras ALL are the best....I do prefer this one and the lash extensions (the one with the gray packaging, but w the stiletto shaped container.) I have tried other brands like rimmel, loreal, revlon, elf...but they never hold my curl!!!!! even if it is waterproof! I do very much dislike the useless brush that comes with the lash blast!!! anyway....i love this mascara and i have all the versions there are, i don't care about a single one, i like to try different ones.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by bearpause

Didn't work out for me. Made my lashes clump. Typically I like plastic brushes and I hoped I would have good luck with this, but alas, non. I did clean off the brush and I use that to comb through my lashes after I use other mascara now so it wasn't a total failure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

This I honestly my favourite mascara. I switch between The Falsies and One by One quite frequently but OBO always wins out. No clumping or flaking and it holds the curl of my lashes really well. I'll buy this product again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

I really dislike this mascara... It is way too clumpy! It's like putting black superglue on your eyelashes and trying to seperate it. It is SO clumpy, my dad even noticed and that's saying something :/ will not repurchase...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by monica3210

this separates my eyelashes great and isn't clumpy but it weighs down my lashes. I have to curl my lashes again after I put this mascara on and I don't like that because my lashes will stick to the curler and I risk pulling out some lashes. It also ruins the effect and I have to use a lash comb to seperate them again. Once I'm done with all that though it looks nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of my HG mascaras. As much as I love trying out new mascaras, I now I always can go back to this one!

Now, I'll tell you WHY this mascara is so AMAZING!

1) It seperate the lashes so so sooo well. It doesn't clump up my lashes.

2) It gives you lots of lenght!

3) It's inexpensive

- I've ran out, but I've cleansed the wand and use it as a seperating brush, if my lashes get clumpy with other mascaras. Deffintly will be buying again soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by CutieBew

I am reviewing this after a couple months having it and at first I loved it, it was amazing and the packaging was pretty and cute. About a week later it started to clump on my eyelashes, it was so dry that it looked horrible and it looked rusty on my eyelashes. At the price of which I got it for which was $17.95 @BigW it was ridiculous and I would not get it again because it doesn't last long. It's a shame because I like Maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by halwa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $5 you can't got wrong with this for everyday wear. It separates, is clump and smudge free and lengthens. Does not give the "wow" luxurious voluminous lashes but does the job. When I want to put more effort into my look I use a different mascara that gives more volume on top lashes and apply this to my bottom lashes only. Best mascara that I have found for my bottom lashes.