Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I absolutely LOVE this mascara!!! I love a lot of Maybelline's mascaras but this mascara is the best mascara I have ever had. It's clump free and adds a lot of lift and volume to your lashes. I also find this makes your eyelashes look long without overdoing it. I love this mascara and would recommend it to anyone in a hearbeat!

on 6/16/2014 8:09:00 AM

This is my new favorite drug store mascara! It separates lashes so well and really adds a lot of extra volume. It can transform my eyes!

on 6/13/2014 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This stuff is the best for my eyelashes. I have tried plenty of mascaras & this is the only one i repeatedly buy. The plastic wand usually works better than the others, does not clump as easily due to the spacing of the bristles & lastly gives my lashes volume.

on 6/4/2014 2:37:00 AM

I really like this mascara. It's easy to apply and is quite buildable, it doesn't wear off onto my eyelids while I'm wearing it, but it's also easy to remove at the end of the day.

I think this one gives me a really beautiful natural look rather than fake clumpy looking lashes.

It's not holy grail for me... while the brush is quite good at separating and coating my lashes, my old mascara (Avon Supershock) had the most amazing brush and nothing compares for me! The only downside of the Avon one is that it leaves marks on my eyelids. If only I could combine the 2!

on 6/3/2014 3:10:00 PM

I was having a hard time choosing a mascara at the store when Maybelline have a bunch of different mascara with different functions. I wasn't looking for anything specific(longer lashes, more volume, etc.) but the packaging caught my eye. WOW that coral color is really pretty. I got the brownish black one NOT waterproof (wish I did) but it works great. I really like the brush, it wasn't flimsy and didn't cause clumping.

Pro: does its job
wand separates lashes
easy removal

Con: the floral scent irritated my eyes

Not a bad mascara but the scent was too strong. I had an urge to rub my eyes but that would make it worse.

This mascara is fantastic. It holds the curl well, clumping is no longer a problem, and separation of the lashes is so much easier now. It glides on really smoothly and can give incredible length with enough coats. Finally a mascara where I don't have to worry about all of my lashes sticking together because this mascara wand really coats them individually instead of making them stick to the other lashes. Non sticky formula that has little problem going on. Great for lengthening but not for adding volume but I still am loving the separation and length I get.

on 6/1/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing I can't stop buying it. Full, long lashes without the spider leg effect. I prefer the brushes to the traditional brush, allows to get all of your lashes!

I honestly dislike this so much. The wand is to flimsy for me, and it smells like a VERY heavy rose scent. The formula is alright but i think that its mostly the scent that irritates my eyes. I think there are definately better mascaras around.

on 5/18/2014 5:44:00 PM

Im in looooove with this mascara , perfect volume perfect length , cannot stop repurchasing it ,

on 4/15/2014 9:59:00 PM

I got this after asking my friend what mascara she uses and she said the One by One. I always admired how her lashes looked. So long and separated. Just the look I love.

So I bought this and for the first month or so it looked great on me, although it did flake sometimes but it didn't really bother me because it didn't flake a lot. It curled my lashes and made them long and pretty.

Something I noticed about the wand was that it was "flimsy", I didn't like that because I wasn't used to it. I like a brush that I can push my lashes against without feeling like the brush won't do anything. I guess the brush it just "lightweight". Another thing is that the brush is never ever fully covered with the mascara, you can see the pink bristles. Another thing, the mascara gives you a natural look.

After like 3 weeks the mascara felt drier and it started to flake a lot more. The length of my lashes also dropped throughout the day making them look much shorter (Not a pretty look at all).

This mascara doesn't last as long as I like it to. Most mascaras for me last for about 6 months and then I'd have to toss it out but this one I have to toss out right now but I've had it for 3 months which isn't much.

I really hoped for this to give me beautiful lashes like it gave my friend. But I guess that's fine because I found better mascaras that I really love