August 21, 2014 | 1891 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Alan1957

This foundation is VERY difficult to remove with water and cleanser! I think people may need wipes to remove this liquid! Beware! This liquid literaly stays on!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by disigney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. I have tried foundation after foundation after foundation and I always end up coming back to this.

It sets after you put it on and it will literally not move until you take it off. I live in Florida and work at Disney World, and this foundation stays on through hours of working outdoors and sweating constantly.

The smell is a bit weird but it goes away after you put it on so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I do use the oily skin formula as I do have oily skin and am prone to breakouts.

Love, love, love this foundation. My only complaint is the packaging, which tends to get extremely messy and the lid breaks quite often as well.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ricatai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not my favourite foundation ever, though it does have it's props. The color range is amazing and I have just the right one. It is truly a Colorstay and the foundation stays on for a long, long time. The downside is that when I applied it with my brush, it came on cakey on my dry patches. I had to mix in some moisturizer to fix it up a little. The lack of a pump is inconvenient as well. Overall, it's an alright product, just maybe not the best

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by BowsandBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this about 2 weeks ago (the dry/to normal skin kind) & I can already tell that it's improving my skin. I have really bad dry skin around the corners of my eyes & this foundation makes my flaws look flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Meaganbar

BEST FOUNDATION. This is by far the greatest foundation I've ever got my hands on. Color selection is absolutely great. The best way to apply without looking cakey is with your fingers. Once applied it gives a flawless airbrushed look in my opinion. Once applied I lightly dust dream mousse matte powder to set the foundation. It's most certainly worth the price. Buy buy buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

new formulation is cakeyyyyyy and ewww. have to be very careful when applying. make sure you use a light layer otherwise cakes on to pores and creases like crazy. best part is the coverege. (maybelline superstay is better c:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

This foundation is one of the few that have great colors for people with yellow tones in fair skin...not pink or peachy. I use Buff I'm the combination/oily. I noticed a change in formula where it became "watery" for some reason. I haven't tried that. It's an amazing foundation. It stays on long, and blends well with fantastic coverage. Sometimes it gets a little on the cakey side but that may be in the way I applied it that day orrr my face was too dry and not prepped for foundation. Get this foundation if you have an oily T Zone. I have yet to find a foundation that is able to multitask a t zone and dry cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this tdy. So far, I don't have any complaints about it. It has semi matte finish.. not very matte nor very dewy..it looked very natural. Buildable and not heavy. It last quite long but not as long as my doublewear. I think it is a cheaper and slightly not as good version of doublewear. But I think I will use this on normal days and on days with important events, I'll bring out my doublewear baby(cos it's pricey!).Although this foundation is for oily combination skin.. after around 2 hours or so.. I still see oil from my t-zone coming out but the foundation is still there. Quite pleased w it. But will do another update soon! Let's hope that this will continue to stay put on my table but for now,I am pleased w it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Emmaloumo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

DO NOT, I repeat do not buy this! A little info, I have been blessed with clear skin and rarely do I ever get pimples. I have used this for about two weeks now. I have around FIVE large spots and they are all under the surface of my skin. They are really really sore :-( it has nothing to do with how I clean my face (twice a day) I haven't changed any routine except for this damn foundation. So long revlon spot causer! Going right back to emporio Armani luminous silk foundation. Yes, it may cost more but it doesn't make me look orange, cakey or cause me to have painful spots!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by SS100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would not say the shade on me is spot on. The lady said the color may change since Im prone to sweating but it doesnt. Not noticeable if you're not me but it cancels out the warmth on my face (and thats what I love about my skin) However the formula is great. If you find a shade for you in their roster, go for it. Excellent oil control (just enough), texture is creamy but not claylike. It does tend to feather on face hair. It is long lasting and not drying. The formula is great but the shade range at the counter I went to was not so great