January 27, 2015 | 2031 users online

Body Scrubs - Fresh - Brown Sugar Body Polish

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really? I don't see the hype. I really didn't like this. The sugar grains were too big and the base too oily. I much prefer e-tailer scubs over this and this is pretty expensive! Such a disappointment. Oh, well.

*edit* Ok, I gave it another shot and I think this is pretty nice, except it's still way too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Gem727

I absolutely love this scrub! I use it all over and it doesn't irritate my skin...even after I shave! The smell is very fresh, and the oils which I thought would be *too much,* are perfect for hydrating the skin after exfoliating it. It's rather expensive, however I see the jar lasting me awhile. The only thing that I don't like is the packaging. It's a heavy jar which tends to be slippery, however I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by jendyb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This sugar scrub has done wonders for my feet! But, it also leaves my skin so silky soft and lightly scented. It's the only scrub I've used that doesn't irritate my pores after I shave my legs-- no stinging sensation! I also use the scrub on my upper arms and it does a nice job exfoliating the dryer spots. I love the product, but the price is steep. I also purchased the little wooden spoon that's available. Before I was scooping too much product out and felt like I was wasting it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by missjoe

i love this stuff. my skin feels so soft after using it in the shower. the jar is a bit of a hassle...i'd prefer it in a tube. still, i'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Inchworm

I feel badly rating a Fresh product so badly, since generally I like what they make (expensive though their line is).

This scrub has a pleasing scent and very large sugar particles that do a great job of exfoliating the body. It only gets 2 lippies for the following reasons:

1. The jar always gets water in it. This should have been in a tube.

2. THE PRICE!!!! $65 for something that just gets washed down the drain is way. too. much.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by superkathy

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I wanted to try this product because I heard it smelt very nice. It did, but I guess I was not used to using harsh scrubs so I didn't like it at first. The brown sugar melts on your body. I do like how it is a little oily so it doesnt suck water out of your body after showering. It comes in a large bottle but is very expensive. Would be nice to have it and use it once in a while, but wouldnt buy it again for the high price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2008 10:10:00 PM More reviews by thourne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know I am insane for even purchasing a $60 body scrub, but I had to try it. And I loved it. This is not a product to use liberally... just use the smallest amount you can and buff it in. Extremely moisturizing, exfoliating and that wonderful fragrance...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

The absolute best body scrub! I had to have this in spite of the $65 price tag. I talked my DH into buying this from Sephora on one of our shopping trips. This way we can share in the guilt. LOL This scrub is very moisturizing, and I love the scent. I am very protective of this product and wanted to strangle my sister when I caught her using it. I will purchase this again when I want to reward myself with a luxurious treat.
CAUTION: Causes the tub to become very slippery. Be Careful and Warn Others!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 2:45:00 PM More reviews by LoriLond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best scrub I've used. It felt like larger granules than it actually is, and it worked really well. I love the oil that this leaves behind on my skin, and I LOVE the smell. The only problem that I had with this is the packaging. I found it easier to turn the water off in the shower and scrub this on, and then turn the water back on. I still ended up with some water in the container. Would prefer this in a tube.
UPDATE: This is just too expensive for what you get. I think I'll go with the less expensive version at bath and body works. As a matter of fact, it is reasonably priced and it works better. I have to take off some lippies for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 4:58:00 AM More reviews by StarVolta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the way this softens and skin and leaves it glowing, and I love the lemon candy scent. I hate the tub it comes in. If its turned on its side, all the oils leak out and you just wasted sixty bucks. It's also really pricy, but I learned I can't live without it. On a recent trip, I didn't bring it due to the leaky package. My skin dried out and got dull, and my arms turned rough and scaly. This was after one week! Once I got back I started using this again and less than two weeks later my skin was back to normal. I use it two to three times a week, and I close the lid tightly and shake it to mix the granules and oils. I have to do this a couple of times while scrubbing because the oil separates out so quickly. I would use it every day but I'm not a millionaire