January 29, 2015 | 1203 users online

Fragrances - Katy Perry - Purr

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I feel bittersweet about Purr. The first time I came across it in Marie Claire, I was intrigued that Katy Perry was using it herself. I put Purr on my Christmas list last year, and my husband gave it to me as a gift.

I have to say I loved the scent very much. It reminded me of grapes, and I love grapes! The scent is very feminine, very fruity, not too sweet at all. Me liking the scent so much is probably why it took me a while to realize that the scent doesn't last...I would spray even more, on the skin and clothes, thinking that it would help the fragrance to stay longer. But it feels like it disappears in 5 minutes. This is very disappointing.

The scent is wonderful, but the formula needs serious tweaking...It certainly does not live to the "perfume" claim on the package. The same thing about it is said on a review of celebrity fragrances on Yahoo Shopping, so it wasn't just me. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend because in my experience it didn't last, and I wouldn't risk giving someone else something that didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am gladly to say I love this scent I really didn't expect a scent like this as I ordered it I opened it I sprayed it to my wrists I was wondering what it smelled liked so familiar I ran to my room and smelled all my perfumes it literally kind of smells like. Viva La juicy Omg I was so glad it's a lovely and not a commonly celeb scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by damag

I want to begin talking about how awesome & unique this perfume is, it's fruity goodnes:) I detect a lot of peach & hints of vanilla whichblend quite well with the other notes, this scent makes me feel sexy when I wear it, lasting power is okay ( 6hrs. Max) I just scored a 3.4 oz at Marshalls for $24.99 ;) bottle is different & cute in a way but it could've been better, guess I'm just not a big fan of cats & it seems a bit too childish in my opinion, I would strongly recommend this! ♥

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My adoration for this fragrance can't be explained. It's more than a fruity floral. It has some kind of complexity that I can't place. And while I'm not a fan of Katy Perry, I sure love her fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

This has a fruity and flower smell. This would be a everyday use. The packaging is very nice aswell. There's nothing special about this but it's very good

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is nothing ground breaking but that doesn't mean it's bad! I love this perfume. It doesn't smell like anything I have smelt before. It is bold but yet soft at the same time. What stands out on me whenever I wear this is the vanilla, bamboo and peach. That's all my nose detects. The fragrance longtivity is pretty darn good. It last me all day and that is always a plus in my book. The bottle is very cute and new and creative she put alot of work into this, you can tell. It is all katy, it can pass for any age not just teens. The price is worth it tho, I am on my 3 rd bottle and I will continue to repurchase. Love it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 5:54:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A fruity-floral that leans more on the floral side, with a strong rose note from opening to drydown. I don't usually like rose, with my chemistry it tends to smell overbearing and matronly, but with this it was well-balanced and fun. Wears well both day & night, and can go yearround. Lasts 4-5 hours which is better than a lot of recent perfumes. The only problem is I ran out of my bottle about a month ago and still don't feel compelled to repurchase. In fact the closest I'd come to repurchasing, because I like Katy Perry, would be trying Meow instead. My favorite rose perfume is still Givency Very Irresistible Sensual so I'll stick with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by gwenwalls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this fragrance! I'm not a fan of Katy Perry, so I really did not want to like this fragrance. This smells amazing: sweet and fresh, a little young, but not inappropriate on any age. Sweet without being cloying! This might be my signature!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

I am disappointed that I don't like this as well as others. I thought with the reviews here I would enjoy this but that shows you how perfumes are very different on other people. This is all floral on me that fades away quickly. Nothing remarkable about it. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by FreedomDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume!!! This is currently my HG scent (that will change in a couple of months of course lol). Initially, I was hoping I won't like it because I'm not a teenager and don't prefer to use celebrity scents, but first time I tried it, I couldn't stop sniffing my arm and I didn't give a damn that it was by KP. To me it smells mostly floral, but also a little fruity, a little sweet and somewhat tropical. Lovely and got several compliments too !!!