October 25, 2014 | 870 users online

Fragrances - Katy Perry - Purr

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by damag

I want to begin talking about how awesome & unique this perfume is, it's fruity goodnes:) I detect a lot of peach & hints of vanilla whichblend quite well with the other notes, this scent makes me feel sexy when I wear it, lasting power is okay ( 6hrs. Max) I just scored a 3.4 oz at Marshalls for $24.99 ;) bottle is different & cute in a way but it could've been better, guess I'm just not a big fan of cats & it seems a bit too childish in my opinion, I would strongly recommend this! ♥

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My adoration for this fragrance can't be explained. It's more than a fruity floral. It has some kind of complexity that I can't place. And while I'm not a fan of Katy Perry, I sure love her fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

This has a fruity and flower smell. This would be a everyday use. The packaging is very nice aswell. There's nothing special about this but it's very good

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is nothing ground breaking but that doesn't mean it's bad! I love this perfume. It doesn't smell like anything I have smelt before. It is bold but yet soft at the same time. What stands out on me whenever I wear this is the vanilla, bamboo and peach. That's all my nose detects. The fragrance longtivity is pretty darn good. It last me all day and that is always a plus in my book. The bottle is very cute and new and creative she put alot of work into this, you can tell. It is all katy, it can pass for any age not just teens. The price is worth it tho, I am on my 3 rd bottle and I will continue to repurchase. Love it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 5:54:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A fruity-floral that leans more on the floral side, with a strong rose note from opening to drydown. I don't usually like rose, with my chemistry it tends to smell overbearing and matronly, but with this it was well-balanced and fun. Wears well both day & night, and can go yearround. Lasts 4-5 hours which is better than a lot of recent perfumes. The only problem is I ran out of my bottle about a month ago and still don't feel compelled to repurchase. In fact the closest I'd come to repurchasing, because I like Katy Perry, would be trying Meow instead. My favorite rose perfume is still Givency Very Irresistible Sensual so I'll stick with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by gwenwalls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this fragrance! I'm not a fan of Katy Perry, so I really did not want to like this fragrance. This smells amazing: sweet and fresh, a little young, but not inappropriate on any age. Sweet without being cloying! This might be my signature!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

I am disappointed that I don't like this as well as others. I thought with the reviews here I would enjoy this but that shows you how perfumes are very different on other people. This is all floral on me that fades away quickly. Nothing remarkable about it. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by FreedomDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume!!! This is currently my HG scent (that will change in a couple of months of course lol). Initially, I was hoping I won't like it because I'm not a teenager and don't prefer to use celebrity scents, but first time I tried it, I couldn't stop sniffing my arm and I didn't give a damn that it was by KP. To me it smells mostly floral, but also a little fruity, a little sweet and somewhat tropical. Lovely and got several compliments too !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My signature scent! I am constantly complimented on this perfume by friends, strangers and my boyfriend who doesnt compliment my perfume much but actually has said on many occasions how amazing it smells and surprisngly even after a long work shift!

The top notes consist of: Gardenia, Bamboo, Peach & Red Apple. Middle Notes: Jasmine, Freesia & Rose. Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla, Coconut & Orchid.

In my opinion, Peach is the strongest of the top notes and is instantly recognised upon first spraying this. Then appears a mix of the floral middle notes and in the dry-down you are left with the slight musk, vanilla-ry sweet scent.

Perfumes react differently on people. I suggest testing it out first and wearing it for 1+ hours to see how it adapts to your own skin but overall this is one I will always have in my collection. Highly recommend!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by ihatespumoni

This was a blind purchase for me based on all the reviews here. I was so disappointed when I sprayed it on and all I smell is gardenia. No fruitiness, no sweetness, just gardenia. It's not offensive or bad, but just different from everything else I've heard about it. Florals usually smell like cat pee on me, so at least this actually smells like a floral on me, lol. My advice is to try it out before you buy it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No