October 21, 2014 | 1758 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Demure 683

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by angiethirteen

I loved the formula and the smoothness, there is no shine or glitter which I like, and the only reason this is a four instead of a five is bcuz I was hoping this would stay on my lips for a long time,and it doesn't. you don't have to reapply SO often but I was hoping for a little more lasting power. love the color, formula, packaging and everything. I would probably repurchase this in a different color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by iloveblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this at Walmart, so I think I paid less than I would have at CVS, etc. This is very muck like a balm in my opinion, very sheer color and very moisturizing. Staying power is also balm like - it lasts a couple of hours at best and disappears when you eat. Its a tiny bit frosty. Not at all what I had expected- I picked it up randomly and expected a more matte and stronger color. The shade itself is quite nice on my NC35, yellow toned skin. Its fine for days I want to look polished but not made up. I probably won't be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was a little too sheer for me. I thought that it would've been more pigmented and more matte. It was actually very moisturizing though, and it can be applied without a mirror. I think that it would actually make as a very good lip balm. Over all, I would say that I can live without it in my collection, so I would not purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Dee987

Im NC37 and have quite pigmented lips. It's sheer and looks like a frosty finish. I hate too much shimmer in any face product but this doesn't over kill. It is the same colour as my lips so it's useless really. On the bright side, it evens out my lip colour and adds interest to them. I would wear this during the day for a natural look. Its not drying but as for lasting power, it's hard for me to figure out as it looks the same as my lip colour.

End note, not my favourite lipstick colour wise.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by mrtaxitaxi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really like this lipstick. It's quite sheer and light, which I had expected. The color does not last very long, but it does settle into lines. I would buy again. A nice neutral lippie with a bit of pearly sheen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect sheer pinky peachy nude with a little shimmer but not obvious sparkly bits. Ideal for a MLBB (my lips but better) nude look that has life, unlike the dead corpse beige look of many a nude lipstick.

The nicest neutral lip I've owned even above and beyond Breathless by Elizabeth Arden. So naturally it's discontinued. Hope they bring it back.

The texture is smooth, creamy and moisturizing without being opaque. Nice on my dry flaky lips.

Doesn't creep into lip lines, no bleeding in spite of the moisturizing feel.

The look is sheer but with enough pigment that you look polished, very much a polished look in the way that many Chanel lipsticks work.

I am a redhead, pale warm skin with freckles, and a bit of rosacea. If you have similar colouring and other nudes either wash you out altogether (corpse look mentioned above) or end up looking like you've got liver lips instead of nice lips, then try this shade by Revlon.

My only beef is the round case which can roll off counters onto bathroom floors. Other than that this is a perfect lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

I wish that I knew that this was a limited color. I can still get it on the intranet, I guess. But, this is one of those MLBB lipstick. I LOVE IT. There are days when I want my lips to be the main focus and there are days when I want the "no-makeup" look and this is sooo perfect for it.

This is my weekend go to lip color and perfect for summer. This and liner on is a perfect beach day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by ahirschr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I love this color! I'm NW15 and it works perfectly with my skintone: a natural enhancement of my own color. While I wish the packaging was better designed label wise, the product inside is great. No need to use a mirror since the color is sheerer than most, which makes for easy application, but the staying power is sub-par (hence the 4 lippies).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks gorgeous in the tube, but is ridiculously sheer. With this product I literally cannot even tell that I'm wearing lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

This is a gorgeous pink neutral with silver shimmer. It pulls more pink on my lips, but it isn't overly frosty. It definitely has a pearl finish, which is funny since the tube says its a cream. Either way, it looks great on my NC25 skin and pigmented lips. It's definitely MLBB, and adds a little something to an otherwise plain face. Great for work and everyday wear.

I get about 3 hours of wear with this since it is super moisturizing and easy wears off. But at only 5 bucks a pop, you can afford to constantly reapply. I love how emollient this is and how it glides of effortlessly. I can use this WITHOUT a balm, which is nice when I need to just slap on and go. And with this lipstick, I dont even need a mirror, thats how natural it looks on me. Plus its LE, so give it a try while you can. You won't be disappointed.