Sukin Facial Moisturiser

4.1

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. * * Natural component of essential oils.

on 7/15/2013 11:35:00 PM

I love this product. I cannot recommend this range enough.
The Sukin moisturiser is ideal for my combination skin, where I get very oily patches, and also very dry. It absorbs into my skin instantly, leaving no shine, greasy feel or residue. nor does it feel heavy around my eyes. It keeps me moisturised all day and behaves well under foundation.

The smell and texture is divine.

I love the fact that this product is free of nasty stuff and is good for the environment. It is lovely to be able to purchase a great natural product for a very fair price.

This has been the best moisturiser that I have ever used for my skin type, and I have tried a huge range of products including N.A.T, Nivea, St Ives, Avon, Comfort Zone, Clean and Clear, and more. For me personally, Sukin leaves these in the dust.

on 6/7/2013 11:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

After trying the anti-oxidant eye serum, I was curious to try more Sukin products, as they are all vegan and very reasonably priced.

Used alone, this isn't moisturizing enough for me. I have very dry skin, and I need some pretty intense moisture to really treat that. Even though it's kind of thin, I still love it. I use organic cold pressed coconut oil on my face every night, then I like to use this over the top to lock the moisture in.
It has a citrus cent that I absolutely adore, it's quite reminiscent of the Korres primer, but it's thin to the point that it probably wouldn't be appropriate for anyone with normal to dry skin. Oily skinned gals would probably love this.

The pump is also a great way to control the product, which seems to be the common packaging method for Sukin products, which is really just more of an incentive for me to try them.

And $9.99 for 125ml (4.23oz) of product is fantastic value, especially for an all natural product.

Despite the thin formulation I would still repurchase, Sukin is fast becoming my favourite skincare brand!

on 5/13/2013 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great moisturiser. It replaced my HG! I was very sceptical and worried at first, because I had a lot of events to attend and I was sure that this would break me out. However, it did not. In fact, it helped my skin heal! Additionally, I have extremely oily skin & there are certain days of the week where I have to wear makeup for 12 hours. On these days I feel extremely self-conscious because around hour 8 my makeup just starts deteriorating. Usually, whenever I try any new product, it just makes my skin even oilier & I feel embarrassed that I was walking around like that. However, this product made my makeup last longer than usual! I love it! My makeup still deteriorates and slides off, but with oily skin that's going to happen no matter what and there's *nothing* you can do to stop it. Using this product however, helps a little. The only thing I hate is that it pumps out WAY too much! It's ridiculous and wasteful...

on 5/10/2013 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I wanted to like this as the ingredient list is nice and natural, it's readily available where I live and it's pretty inexpensive. However, it completely fails as a face moisturizer. It does not absorb well into my skin, even with extended massaging. It just sits on top, white and streaky and eventually seems to dry down into a film that balls up under my sunscreen and other make up. I could use it at night when that's less of an issue, but I don't find it very hydrating either.

Thankfully I didn't pay full price for this as it came as a bonus with the Sukin rosehip oil.

on 3/24/2013 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had such high hopes for this product after reading all the great reviews on here! I had recently decided to switch from the cetaphil moisturizing lotion to this because i wanted something even more natural and this boasts paraben free etc. At first it was great, seemed to really clear my skin up and moisturized well, but after a couple weeks i started breaking out and haven't stopped since, and have been using this for about 2 months now! I use this combined with the sukin rosehip oil and have wondered whether it was that which was making me break out, but i have switched back to my cetaphil moisturizer again. this did do a good job at moisturizing but took a long time to absorb and i felt quite oily and thick afterwards. I wouldn't recommend this to people with acne prone skin.

on 3/15/2013 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I liked this at first, but I am very sensitive to fragrance and this started making me feel sick. I dreaded putting it on simply because of the smell. Otherwise it's an okay moisturizer, nothing special.

THIS IS MY HG MOISTURIZER! I used to use neutrogena spf 15 moisturizer, which was watery and made my oily T-zone even shinier. In my search to find a new one, I checked MUA top picks and found this. I love it so much, its my favorite skincare item I own. Which is saying something. I love it because it's all natural and doesn't have anything artificial. It doesn't clog pores. Also has a little mattifying effect... which is great for my oily skin. Great makeup base. Light orange-creamy smell. Moisturizes without getting greasy. Leaves skin feeling super soft. Cheap too, only $12 on amazon, but I was lucky enough to find one lonely bottle on a shelf at my local TJMax for $9. my ONLY concern/con is that it's not some super intense moisturizer... its definitely better for oily/normal/combo skin. I just don't think its moisturizing enough for all over dryness, but it does fix the occasional dry patch. Doesn't have spf, but my foundation does so I don't really care. Anyway, its a great buy!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Thank-you to MUA for helping me to discover this gem. Finally, a cruelty-free moisturizer that gives my skin lasting moisture. If I miss a day moisturizing with this, my face does not get dry. And my skin no longer feels tight after washing. This, in my mind, is how you tell if a moisturizer is really working to improve your skin. And such great value for the money!

I love the pump- it also comes in a squeeze bottle, which I normally prefer, but it felt like the bottle would be awkward to squeeze so I opted for the pump instead. However, I might buy the squeeze bottles as "refills"- much less waste that way, in the long run!

A little really goes a long way with this product, I wouldn't say "pea-sized" like others have but pretty darn close! Maybe a dime-sized dollop for face and neck...? So it will last a long time. Also love the scent! I find this wears well both day and night, under makeup and alone, sinks in well and doesn't get greasy. Just be sure you're getting your SPF with another daytime product and you're fine!

I wish this was more widely available in my area- I had to go to Planet Organic which is kind of out of the way- but it's worth it. Will rebuy. If you can find this in your town, pick it up.

on 2/13/2013 12:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

UPDATE: Everything from this line has broken me. The moisturizer, cleanser and toner. After 3 days of use all together and 3 days of use using the products individually alongside good ol reliables I got a terrible blackhead breakout all over my face. Will not repurchase.

I was looking for a natural moisturizer because I hate thinking of all the crap that seeps into your bloodstream from the chemicals in non natural formulas- and this fits the bill nicely. I bought this after seeing crazy good reviews on MUA and its sold at my local health food/ drugstore. I believe this was around $10- I bought it a few months ago so I don't remember entirely. For that price it comes with over 4 ounces of product which is an amazing value. You will have to be careful when pumping out the product because a full pump is going to be about double what you actually need for your face and neck. Anyways, its an in between consistency- not really thick and not really thin and it does sink in to that skin nicely. It does seem to feel a little masky for a seconds before it sinks in (something I have found with all natural moisturizers I have used, not sure why) but it does go away quickly. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized without leaving behind any kind of tangible residue so it is great under makeup. I have dry skin and I use this as my day moisturizer and can imagine it being really nice for normal/combination skin but I feel it might be a bit much for oily skin. I'm not sure I would recommend this for really sensitive skin because it does have a smell but the smell is NOT an added fragrance, its just the smell of the plant properties or whatever else is in there but it is strong.

on 2/1/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is the first Sukin product I bought and I am quite impressed. The smell is amazing!
The pump bottle gets a little annoying I must say as I always end up pumping out too much. When you are travelling and you have to close the pump, you have to press down and turn, which pumps out alot of product :(
It is a really light moisturizer. I used to use this at night too, but stopped and switched to Sukin's night cream as this cream does dry out quite quickly.
Not suitable for winter.... :(

----------------------------
----------------------------
This stuff broke me out like a mofo. Made my skin really oily. I used it for about 6 months, never going back!