E.L.F. e.l.f. Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection

4.6

on 3/17/2013 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love these brushes! I have had no problem with shedding. They work great, I got a flawless finish using these brushes! I wasn't sure about getting them, because of some reviews, but I got a great set!

on 3/5/2013 3:16:00 PM

I've purchased several of these and given them as gifts, as well as used it myself for travel.

I love each brush in this set and use most of them on a daily basis. The travel case is very sturdy and holds all of the brushes, plus some more if you wanted.

Such an awesome deal if you have a half off (or more) promo code.

on 2/26/2013 6:02:00 PM

I LOVE the Studio brushes. This is all the brushes a girl needs! You get really nice face and eye brushes. I guess the small precision brush could be used for lips too. A great price for $30 and a black sleek case that fits anywhere without being bulky. Brushes included are very durable and some even are multipurpose.

on 2/14/2013 3:54:00 AM

These brushes are great! They aren't super expensive which was a big draw for me, I know a good brush set makes all the difference, but I just can't justify spending NZ$100+ on makeup brushes! And this set does the job! Super soft and good quality and you get everything you really need to do a full face of makeup. I like the sleek black look too!

on 1/22/2013 3:02:00 AM

I am amazed at the quality of these brushes. I paid $49.99 for the set online from the ELF website, so I wasn't expecting much really. Especially since I haven't found the quality of ELF products to be that great overall. I was expecting the brushes to be small, stiff and scratchy. I also expected them to shed. What arrived was a lovely black zip pouch containing 11 very sturdy brushes. All of the brushes were the same size as my ecotools brushes and were of equal or better quality. The bristles are very soft, which does not automatically mean that the brushes work well, but so far I have been really impressed with how great my make up has applied when I use these. I have had zero shedding. I cannot understand why people pay a fortune for makeup brushes when brands like this exist.

on 1/15/2013 11:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i got it when it was 50% off so for 15$ this was an amazing deal

on 12/17/2012 3:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great brush set for beginners. It comes with 11 different brushes: an eye shadow brush, a complexion brush, a small angled brush, a small smudge brush, a fan brush, a powder brush, an angled foundation brush, a concealer brush, a small precision brush, a blush brush, and a contouring brush. The studio line is made much better than the essential line. The bristles are soft and the handles are well made. I would buy this again, HOWEVER, I would not buy it at the $30 price tag. elf usually has sales where they have for $3.50 when you buy $30 worth of other things, so that is a good time to get it, or when it is half off during their studio 50% off sales. It is worth it if you can catch it on sale. It also comes with a carrying case and most of the brushes have a brush guard on them that is good to save when it comes the time to clean them, or to get their bristles in a nice shape.

on 11/19/2012 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is such an amazing set of brushes specially the elf powder brush. I bought this set with a discount code for less than 20 dlls. Totally worth it.

This is such a great set to have, especially for beginners. I got this for very cheap on the website hautelook, but it is no longer for sale on there. The brushes are insanely soft, some of my favorites are the eyeshadow c brush, the complexion brush, and the fan brush. I recommend getting this for sale on a different website that is selling the set for a cheaper value. All the big brushes come with brush guards in a convenient travel case that I must say is very nice. Overall, great set!

on 10/21/2012 5:45:00 AM

was looking at these on the elf site but low and behold i found it at winners for $24!

i've had mac brushes and sephora brushes and let me tell you, these are the best.

they are soft, full, fluffy. all brushes are useful and the case is just the cherry on top. i love them and should anything happen to them i would definitely not hesitate to replace them