October 21, 2014 | 968 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - e.l.f. Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am amazed at the quality of these brushes. I paid $49.99 for the set online from the ELF website, so I wasn't expecting much really. Especially since I haven't found the quality of ELF products to be that great overall. I was expecting the brushes to be small, stiff and scratchy. I also expected them to shed. What arrived was a lovely black zip pouch containing 11 very sturdy brushes. All of the brushes were the same size as my ecotools brushes and were of equal or better quality. The bristles are very soft, which does not automatically mean that the brushes work well, but so far I have been really impressed with how great my make up has applied when I use these. I have had zero shedding. I cannot understand why people pay a fortune for makeup brushes when brands like this exist.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i got it when it was 50% off so for 15$ this was an amazing deal

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great brush set for beginners. It comes with 11 different brushes: an eye shadow brush, a complexion brush, a small angled brush, a small smudge brush, a fan brush, a powder brush, an angled foundation brush, a concealer brush, a small precision brush, a blush brush, and a contouring brush. The studio line is made much better than the essential line. The bristles are soft and the handles are well made. I would buy this again, HOWEVER, I would not buy it at the $30 price tag. elf usually has sales where they have for $3.50 when you buy $30 worth of other things, so that is a good time to get it, or when it is half off during their studio 50% off sales. It is worth it if you can catch it on sale. It also comes with a carrying case and most of the brushes have a brush guard on them that is good to save when it comes the time to clean them, or to get their bristles in a nice shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by bonita0523

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such an amazing set of brushes specially the elf powder brush. I bought this set with a discount code for less than 20 dlls. Totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by randomgirly321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a great set to have, especially for beginners. I got this for very cheap on the website hautelook, but it is no longer for sale on there. The brushes are insanely soft, some of my favorites are the eyeshadow c brush, the complexion brush, and the fan brush. I recommend getting this for sale on a different website that is selling the set for a cheaper value. All the big brushes come with brush guards in a convenient travel case that I must say is very nice. Overall, great set!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by pwncahontas

was looking at these on the elf site but low and behold i found it at winners for $24!

i've had mac brushes and sephora brushes and let me tell you, these are the best.

they are soft, full, fluffy. all brushes are useful and the case is just the cherry on top. i love them and should anything happen to them i would definitely not hesitate to replace them

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by machochick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this set during E.L.F.'s 50%off sale. I'm glad I did! I've been using it for over a year now and so far, everything is still intact, no shedding, etc. A must for beginners too. It also comes in a travel brush holder w/c is a plus for me.
I only use a couple of the brushes and bought more of the ones that I use regularly: Powder brush, blush brush and the eyeshadow brushes. I don't use the fan brush that much though. This is a great buy and my favorite brushes so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by MAC96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was unsure about buying this online but as soon as I recieved it and started using it I fell in love with it! I had never heard of e.l.f. before and this brush set has given me a positive outlook of the brand. The only thing that bothers me would be the brushes breaking after a while. I've had mine for over 6 months and they are beginning to fall apart, luckily my dad knows how to fix everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by smtiquia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale during a special offer. I was so exited when I got it, but quickly became even more excited when I began using them. The bristles are way softer. They don't shed. I LOVE all the brushes in this package. It's really worth the buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

Such a great quality brush collection! Everyone should own it!