E.L.F. Studio Stipple

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/28/2013 4:05:00 PM

Love this brush! I'm so picky and love how soft it is. Good for use with cream blush or cream contours. Even blending out concealer. There's purpose for this brush in anyone's collection.

on 4/26/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this and the small stippling brush. I had never had a stippling brush and fell in love. If this is a bad stippling brush, the good ones must be out of this world! It blends foundation evenly onto my face and it makes it look like I'm not wearing any foundation. AMAZING

on 4/26/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Sheds like a cat, before even being used. I washed it and it did a little better.

I loved the finish when using liquid foundation.

This brand it cool when you just want to test the water before jumping into the deep (more expensive).

on 4/22/2013 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this brush very even coverage with a liquid foundation but my cream foundation was too think and the brush wouldn't pick any product up. Going to try the smaller one to see if the bristles are stronger.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best brush available in stores for the price IMHO. I have been using this with a new powder blush and it blends perfectly. I only need to use a small amount of product to get a nice amount of fresh color on my cheeks. This brush is so soft, too, compared to other inexpensive brushes. It feels like velvet on the skin. I will purchase at least one more of these to use with loose powder. I already own the yellow bristled brush that I use for creme blush or foundation. I am amazed at how reasonably priced and high quality e.l.f. products are across the board. LOVE!

on 4/20/2013 3:52:00 PM

Lol I have 5 of these! This brush is perfect for cream cosmetics especially cream blush!

on 4/19/2013 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't think this is the best stippling brush out there. I can't use it to stipple my foundation on. It's bristles are too far apart and it isn't really dense. I'll use it to buff out my foundation and it blends well. Okay product.

on 3/23/2013 11:40:00 PM

So I already have a stippling brush that I've been using but E.L.F. was having this sale, or rather a promo deal where you get 10 brushes for free, so I thought why not get another back up since I'm a fan of using my other one for my foundation. When I got it I was a bit surprised as to how much smaller it was compared to my other one, but it was so soft and I was curious as to how it would compare. And oh my gosh. I LOVE this brush! I've tried countless was to apply my liquid foundation - paddle foundation brush, sponge, fingers, flat top brush and a stipple brush and there's something different about this brush compared to my other big one. It's so light and easy to use. I love their flat top power brush to apply foundation during winter, but this brush gives me a light airbrushed look. I tap on my liquid foundation around my face, then go in with this brush and stipple the foundation around and then blend it in using this brush also and it gives me a light, flawless look. It's so little and light it gets into any awkward parts of my face like by my nose and under my eyes and is so easy to use without over doing it so it looks cakey. I will definitely buy this again and continue to use it everyday!

on 3/23/2013 10:19:00 AM

I love this for blush. It allows you to have more control over how much blush you want on, because it doesn't deposit a lot of colour on the face as it is not too dense. It's very soft and blends the product nicely! It could work for foundation, but I prefer denser brushes for that.

on 3/2/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I actually considered buying a second spare one because it was just so good. I used a normal foundation brush before but I'm never coming back to that again because this brush is just amazing. It feels just like the MAC stippling brush and it works so wonderful and makes you look so flawless. (And it's SO cheap!)