August 30, 2014 | 1642 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Stipple

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Gardengrenade

So I already have a stippling brush that I've been using but E.L.F. was having this sale, or rather a promo deal where you get 10 brushes for free, so I thought why not get another back up since I'm a fan of using my other one for my foundation. When I got it I was a bit surprised as to how much smaller it was compared to my other one, but it was so soft and I was curious as to how it would compare. And oh my gosh. I LOVE this brush! I've tried countless was to apply my liquid foundation - paddle foundation brush, sponge, fingers, flat top brush and a stipple brush and there's something different about this brush compared to my other big one. It's so light and easy to use. I love their flat top power brush to apply foundation during winter, but this brush gives me a light airbrushed look. I tap on my liquid foundation around my face, then go in with this brush and stipple the foundation around and then blend it in using this brush also and it gives me a light, flawless look. It's so little and light it gets into any awkward parts of my face like by my nose and under my eyes and is so easy to use without over doing it so it looks cakey. I will definitely buy this again and continue to use it everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

I love this for blush. It allows you to have more control over how much blush you want on, because it doesn't deposit a lot of colour on the face as it is not too dense. It's very soft and blends the product nicely! It could work for foundation, but I prefer denser brushes for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by xannieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I actually considered buying a second spare one because it was just so good. I used a normal foundation brush before but I'm never coming back to that again because this brush is just amazing. It feels just like the MAC stippling brush and it works so wonderful and makes you look so flawless. (And it's SO cheap!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by anabanj

love this brush! I apply my revlon colorstay foundation with this. I stipple it all over my face then use the studio kabuki face brush to blend it in - soo perfect! And they're both so cheap (this one was only $3)! Even if you already have a stipple brush you like, this is so cheap you should just get it to have as a backup!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by cassblack

Great brush for me! I've used everything to apply my foundation (Revlon Colorstay): sponges, foundation brushes of all kinds, beauty blenders, fingers, EVERYTHING and this stipple brush works the best out of all of them! I dab the foundation on 5 places on my face and stipple the foundation with the brush to cover larger areas of my face, then blend it in circles with the same brush! I also apply the ELF Studio HD blush and blend it with this puppy! It's the perfect brush for that "airbrushed" quality, because it gives a softer look than most flat bristled brushes. It doesn't soak up too much product and it's incredibly soft! For 1.50, don't pass it up! I'd stock up now! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Works perfectly to apply my BB cream foundation - perfect coverage without putting it on too thick. Just made me look fresh and dewy. I really love the ELF brushes. Amazing quality for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This is practically the only brush I use for my blush application. I am very heavy-handed with blush, so I needed something that would diffuse the application and not make me look like a clown.

I've used this with both cream and powder products and the result is always wonderful. I have about 4 of these and I always stock up when they're on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by xVanniex

I love this brush. I bought it two weeks ago and have been using it religiously ever since. Like lots of elf's studio products, this retails for 3 bucks so this is really cheap. I find that this brush works perfectly for applying finishing powders/setting powders/blushes because it doesn't pick up much product. This is good for those with heavy hands because it's practically impossible to cake on the makeup, atleast i personally think so. This brush offers a sheer natural coverage so to those of you that would like more coverage, i'd probably opt for the powder brush of the same line. I haven't found my brush to shed at all, and i've already washed it four times. Also unlike some reviews, i don't think it's flimsy, and actually, i find that i like the way the brush isn't dense (which might be the reason some call it flimsy), because that way, it's harder to pack on makeup, which is a pro for people who tend to overdo their makeup and want to look less powdery/unnatural. This is a must for my makeup bag! i take it with me everyday and will continue to purchase for years on!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I love using this for my cream blush or powder blush! My only slight complaint is I wish it was more dense. But its only $3! So I can't argue with that one! I really love Elf's brushes! Cheap, great quality, and very good use out of them. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

sheds like crazy after 2 months of frequent use... Leaving my face completely streaky and full of hairs as if a fuzzy cat just sat on my face after a wet foundation application. Will NEVER repurchase