October 24, 2014 | 864 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Stipple

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Helzbelz25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this brush very even coverage with a liquid foundation but my cream foundation was too think and the brush wouldn't pick any product up. Going to try the smaller one to see if the bristles are stronger.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

Best brush available in stores for the price IMHO. I have been using this with a new powder blush and it blends perfectly. I only need to use a small amount of product to get a nice amount of fresh color on my cheeks. This brush is so soft, too, compared to other inexpensive brushes. It feels like velvet on the skin. I will purchase at least one more of these to use with loose powder. I already own the yellow bristled brush that I use for creme blush or foundation. I am amazed at how reasonably priced and high quality e.l.f. products are across the board. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lol I have 5 of these! This brush is perfect for cream cosmetics especially cream blush!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by mnm861794

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't think this is the best stippling brush out there. I can't use it to stipple my foundation on. It's bristles are too far apart and it isn't really dense. I'll use it to buff out my foundation and it blends well. Okay product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Gardengrenade

So I already have a stippling brush that I've been using but E.L.F. was having this sale, or rather a promo deal where you get 10 brushes for free, so I thought why not get another back up since I'm a fan of using my other one for my foundation. When I got it I was a bit surprised as to how much smaller it was compared to my other one, but it was so soft and I was curious as to how it would compare. And oh my gosh. I LOVE this brush! I've tried countless was to apply my liquid foundation - paddle foundation brush, sponge, fingers, flat top brush and a stipple brush and there's something different about this brush compared to my other big one. It's so light and easy to use. I love their flat top power brush to apply foundation during winter, but this brush gives me a light airbrushed look. I tap on my liquid foundation around my face, then go in with this brush and stipple the foundation around and then blend it in using this brush also and it gives me a light, flawless look. It's so little and light it gets into any awkward parts of my face like by my nose and under my eyes and is so easy to use without over doing it so it looks cakey. I will definitely buy this again and continue to use it everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

I love this for blush. It allows you to have more control over how much blush you want on, because it doesn't deposit a lot of colour on the face as it is not too dense. It's very soft and blends the product nicely! It could work for foundation, but I prefer denser brushes for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by xannieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I actually considered buying a second spare one because it was just so good. I used a normal foundation brush before but I'm never coming back to that again because this brush is just amazing. It feels just like the MAC stippling brush and it works so wonderful and makes you look so flawless. (And it's SO cheap!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by anabanj

love this brush! I apply my revlon colorstay foundation with this. I stipple it all over my face then use the studio kabuki face brush to blend it in - soo perfect! And they're both so cheap (this one was only $3)! Even if you already have a stipple brush you like, this is so cheap you should just get it to have as a backup!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by cassblack

Great brush for me! I've used everything to apply my foundation (Revlon Colorstay): sponges, foundation brushes of all kinds, beauty blenders, fingers, EVERYTHING and this stipple brush works the best out of all of them! I dab the foundation on 5 places on my face and stipple the foundation with the brush to cover larger areas of my face, then blend it in circles with the same brush! I also apply the ELF Studio HD blush and blend it with this puppy! It's the perfect brush for that "airbrushed" quality, because it gives a softer look than most flat bristled brushes. It doesn't soak up too much product and it's incredibly soft! For 1.50, don't pass it up! I'd stock up now! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Works perfectly to apply my BB cream foundation - perfect coverage without putting it on too thick. Just made me look fresh and dewy. I really love the ELF brushes. Amazing quality for the price.