April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Loose Powders - MAC - Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Glam1987

i must say this is def one of my fav mac products that i have ever purchased!!! i use it right on my cheekbones and it defines them and adds the shine right where i need it to be. and when the sun beams down on it...GORGEOUS!!! it has goldish slightly metallic undertones in and. its not all glittery like most bronzers. it just provides the most amazing sheen ever. it looks beautiful on medium to darker skin tones. i adore GOLDEN BRONZE. it closely resembles the sheertone shimmer blush OTHER WORLDLY (limited edition). but i loooooves it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by starrz329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simply amazing. I was looking fo some kind of product that would give me a glow. Since Im darker skinned, most products marketed as bronzers are like highlighters or just an all over face powder on me. One of the MA's suggested this, over I think it was Gold Spun MSF. This power has a sheen to it, not glittery at all. All you need is a little bit because its super pigmented. I use it just about everyday and it looks great. Gives me def the glow, or inner light to my face that Im looking for. Loves it <3. And plus they give you sooooooooooooo much and you need to little lol that u'll have this forever

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by senoj84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been searching for the perfect bronzer for 9 years, since I've been wearing makeup & this is where it's at... It' gives you the pretty golden glow. It looks like the sun has came down & kissed you on your face, lol. It's so beautiful. I will be using it as a blusher, bronzer, highlighter & skin sheen. FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is the bizness! I have yet to use it as a actual bronzer or highlighter for my face but i love this to death when i put it on my collar bone, btwn my chest, and on my legs and arms so beautiful, gives skin this gorgeous bronzy glow. What i don't understand is how i made it thru my life without it for so long, i also add hawaiian tropic sun tanning oil first then let that sink in and apply this on top and i look like i go on vacation all day every day. When i go to the beach, i think i will use this for my cheeks as i like the golden bunny look for that type of thing, other than that i'll stick with this for my skin and ambering rose blush which i loooove to the upmost for my glowy cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by UNIQUEFASHIONISTA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first loose bronzing powder. I am an NW35 and this should be applied moderately. It is very shimmery and should not be applied to the whole face. I use it very very lightly on my cheeks and neck. This would be great for a night out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by omeleko

this is a great shimmery bronzer. i think its too much to apply all over the face but it looks great on your cheeks especially if your tanned to begin with (im NC35). i mainly use it for my cheeks and sometimes when i go out at night i'll mix it with a little lotion and put it on my legs. i've had this for 2 years and i barely put a dent in it. it's $21 a jar and it's totally worth it cause it can last you years. i also have silver dusk which i use in the winter time as a highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by beauty9584

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this maybe 4 years ago. I would have to say after spilling some out I still have 75% available. It lasts a lifetime, can be used all over, eyes, lips face and body. Can be put in lotions, lipgloss, and pressed like a pigment for eyeshadow purposes.

I must say a teeny tiny amount goes a far way so don't over do it. I love the product and use it mostly in summertime.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

This powder is gorgeous. I love to use it as e/s and my fave -- mixed with body lotion for body, etc. It's not orange, red, etc. Just a pretty bronze with hints of gold. I'm giving it 3lippies because I don't use it that often and loose powders in general are a pain to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by cosmogurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this everyday, def a HG product. Since I'm pretty tan, I first put on my regular pressed bronzer, apply blush, then lightly put this over the blush, eyelids, and a tiny tiny bit on my nose. It gives an LA, playboy look, very very gorgeous. A little bit goes a long way and i cant see myself running out even though I use it all the time. I dropped this one day and spilled a lot of it, and I'm still not running out anytime soon. Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by fashionis4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a superb bronze shimmer and looks great as a shadow, liner or bronzer. I have both this one & the silver. The container is huge & I have had it for several years and I am not even halfway through it.