April 20, 2014 | 1000 users online

Eyeliner - The Body Shop - Liquid Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by scarletkisses

This eyeliner stings my eyes every single time I apply it! I don't know how to get rid of the stinging sensation, but luckily it goes away after a while. The brush is extremely stiff and I find it difficult to work with cause I'm more used to bendy brushes. The eyeliner smudges a little too, so I don't really use this unless my other eyeliners run out. I got this in black, which I feel is a little harsh for day makeup. Would very much prefer a dark brown shade. For its price, I expected something better. Won't repurchase because the stinging sensation is quite a big no-no.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by vickyyy

I love this eyeliner! The brush is sturdy and the color is perfect! It doesn't flake or fade throughout an entire day. I love it! I must buy mooooore :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 8:55:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

the best liquid eyeliner i have ever used .i tried so many brands
each one of them was a waste of money this one dries on my
eyes very quikly without smudging the applicator is very good for those who is not very
clever on drawing eyeliner.also very good for sensitive skin

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by abbyyyy

Love this product. I have a deft hand and every liquid eye liner I have tried I haven't been able to apply it properly and it has been a waste of money.

My friend recommended this eye liner to me, and it is by far the easiest liquid eye liner I have ever used. It is easy to reply so even I can make it wearable. The tip ensures that the eye liner goes where you place it, and it doesn't run and stays where you place it. Great formula that stays on all day.

In terms of price, I think it is relatively cheap in comparison to other brands and eyeliner, almost the same as drug store brands. I can't say how long it will work for, but it is great.

EDIT// I bumped this down to three lippies as I find if I wear it for an extended period of time, it runs into my eyes and makes them sting something chronic. I have uni some days 8am-6pm, and I have to avoid wearing this because I can't handle having it on my eyes for that long. Sad because I love how it looks so much, but I can't wear it for that long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my very first liquid eyeliner. I love the felt tip application, which makes life so much easier for me! My only issue with this is that it doesn't stay true black for long; it kind of fades into a grey after a while. Then again, this could be because I have had mine for a few years now :/.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by dilistic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although this eyeliner is easy to apply and didn't irritate my eyes it does smudge when you rub it, and for that reason i'm not going to repurchase. For those who don't touch their eyes i guess it would be fine. It was expensive(relatively) when i bought it but since it lasted so long so it offset the price for me.

If your eyeliner starts to dry up, i recommend soaking it in a cup of hot water for about ten minutes and it works fine after that.

Also, on the tube it says that its good for 6 months. I've had mine for more than a year now but since it hasn't started to smell bad i've continued using it just on the top of my lids and it seems to be fine.

When i use it i make sure i never touch my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by vanig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner. Initially, i wasn't very fond of it because it stung my eyes every time. But that is the only con. It has a great applicator, lasts quite long, and i like the color as well.

i would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2009 2:40:00 AM More reviews by usherlover695

I just bought this eyeliner. It like it a lot; precise defined line. This product does sting though if close enough to the waterline. i would reccomend this product, but i would say to use it with eyelid primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by firedove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I liked the fine, precise line of this eyeliner, but when I put it on, it caused my eyelids to sting. Tried it thrice, and it stung every single time, so I guess this will have to go.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by LaurenMarieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my daily liquid eyeliner. Very easy to apply, I love the felt tip. It dries as almost a powdery consistency. Beware if your eyes are watery or tear a lot, or if you rub your eyes, as this eyeliner comes off pretty easily.