Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 1/8/2015 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So oily and thick. Do

on 1/8/2015 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I really like this to cover blemishes but is a little too heavy for under the eyes. Has really good coverage and a little goes a long way. Ive used it everyday for the past 8 months and I'm still only half way through the tube. Would definitely buy again :)

on 1/4/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this in ultra light. I have temperamental dry, pale skin and have been searching for a concealer that covers up redness and acne scarring without revealing my desert of a face. This concealer has ended my search and filled the void in my makeup routine.

For $6 at Walmart, you can't beat the price for what you get. It is lightweight on the skin without having to sacrifice coverage, and stays on all day with no touch-ups. No complaints about the packaging; I like the tube it comes in, as it allows me to control the amount that comes out, unlike *some* concealers that come with a pump. I can see how the shade range is lacking for some and definitely doesn't cater to folks out there with skin on the darker side. As for my extremely pale and dry skinned friends: you've found your match.

All in all, HG concealer. If I find a product I like better than this, it must be a gift from Jesus himself.

on 1/1/2015 11:47:00 PM

Best concealer I've ever tried! For the price, it's very good quality. It gives excellent coverage and gets rid of every imperfection - dark circles, blemishes, you name it! I would definitely buy this product again.

on 1/1/2015 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a great little concealer! I do not normally shop at walmart, but I heard amazing things about this product and thought I would give it a shot. First off, I would compare it to Kat Von D concealer, but way way cheaper. It is thick and creamy and covers like no other drugstore concealer I have found. A little bit of this product goes a long way when I say a little bit, I mean A LITTLE BIT.

A PEA SIZE AMOUNT IS TOO MUCH. I start with the size of a grain of rice. I divide that between my under eye areas and dab it on, blending until it smooths onto my face and covers my dark circles. I've also been blessed with a port wine stain under my right eye and this covers it completely.

If i need more coverage, I will use more that is about half the size of a grain of rice. People, if you use too much, it WILL go cakey and goopy and look terrible. That's true for any product, though.

I bought my tube in light (about a year ago) and it matches my skin tone quite well. When I went there were about 10 or so shades to choose from. I think that is a lot for concealer and most people should be able to find a close match. I have hardly used any of this, and I feel like it will start to go bad before I actually use it up. Seriously, I feel like I could go ten years without repurchasing. That's how good the coverage is.

on 12/28/2014 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have tattoos and threw away the pencil concealer right away, but the main concealer is quite good. A little goes a long way with this stuff. At the very most, I'll use a pea-sized amount on my whole face. I only paid about $5 for it, that was about a year ago and I'm probably only halfway through the tube, so if you're looking for an affordable option, this stuff is definitely the way to go. It has really good coverage too, but it does crease under my eyes. My biggest complaint is that there are only a few shades, and the one closest to my skin tone is too yellow for me. It blends out well when I wear it under a foundation or powder, though, so it's not the end of the world. I don't think I'll buy it again unless they come out with more colour options, but if you want a cheap concealer that does the job, I would recommend the Hard Candy concealer.

on 12/27/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Buy this product right now!! This is the best concealer I have ever tried! I've had (non-makeup related) hormonal acne for probably 6 years now, so I've tried soooo many foundations and concealers to try and cover it as best as possible. THIS product is the only one to successfully do just that. I've been on the same small tube for 6 months, it lasts soooo long! I put a little half-pea-sized dot on my finger, warm it up, and dab it on all my little imperfections around my face. It blends so nicely. It can get cake pretty quickly, so just be sure to apply in small amounts!

on 12/27/2014 1:16:00 AM

This concealer is great! It really is a heavy duty concealer, it covers up almost everything! It may feel heavy if you apply too much, but a little does go a LONG way. I have dark circles and spots and it covers up pretty much everything. It also comes with a concealer pencil, which is great. I got it at Wal-mart for around $5, and it was almost sold out. Great product, great price!

on 12/26/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've been wanting to try this product before, and I finally decided to purchase it today. And I'm so glad I did. I don't have an issue with acne, but i don't really wash my face as often as I should so i get the occasional blemish, and although all I have on my face is a red spot on my forehead, this covered it perfectly. It spreads easily and is super pigmented.
It drys matte, which is awesome. I actually applied this all over my face to see if my oily skin would come through and it only has a little bit. A little goes a long way so this tube should last me awhile. I got medium/light, and the concealer in the tube is perfect for my skin tone but the concealer pencil is a few shades darker and kind of orange. I used it to outline my lip stick so that's probably all i'll use it for.

As for tattoo coverage, I tried to cover a small tattoo on my hand, and although it was faint, I could still see it. It might work better if it's done in layer.

anyways, two thumbs up for this concealer.
I love Hard Candy.

on 12/20/2014 5:13:00 AM

I have been using this for the past year and a half, and while I personally like it, it's not for everyone. The coverage is great. I have a lot of acne scarring and freckles that I like to cover, and this does the job easily. I find that this doesn't crease nearly as much as my other concealers. It's long-lasting, and I would recommend to people who weren't very susceptible to breakouts.

There are downfalls of this product, though. This is honestly kind of greasy. It's not very apparent after you apply powder and have been wearing it, but upon the initial application its really greasy and a little runny. This being said, if you have problems with enlarged pores, I'd stay away from this product. It enhances enlarged pores.

It does eventually separate because the tube lasts so long, but it's not hard to shake up. I didn't find that to be a huge issue.

I really, really like this product. If your skin is going through an oily phase or your pores could use some love, I'd wait to try this. All in all, it does it's job.