December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy using this every day for gentle exfoliation. I was looking at getting a Clarisonic last year but couldn't get over the price tag. Glad I decided to buy this instead. I have oily/acne prone skin that can freak out if I go over board on skincare. I decided to be more gentle with my face and this buffing pad is perfect. It took a time or two before I found out how to hold it so it doesn't slip out of my hands.I put the suction cup between my middle and pointer fingers and then use my thumb to grip it on the bottom grippy-er part. I love that I can use this daily without it drying out my face or other common issues associated with over exfoliation. Great price, good product, I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great addition to your regular face wash when you need a bit of exfoliation. The material is great because it works well (not too rough or too soft) and is very easy to keep clean so you don't have to worry about bacteria collecting on it like a sponge or cloth.
It is a bit difficult to hang onto sometimes because of the small handle on the back, however it is great for travel and it is an amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by echoi1991

Great cleansing tool!
I wish I got the kit that's on sale online but they didn't have it in stores.
I like this because I can't use it with any cleanser. I feel that exfoliators with beads and stuff in them are too uneven or too harsh, so the bristles are great. It's also very gentle(I've scrubbed too hard in the past with other things and really damaged my skin), but enough to leave my skin feeling smooth when i'm starting to feel some build up. I'm really skin conscious and love this, it's also affordable. The electronic buffs seem like they'd be too harsh, they're expensive, and some have said they're usefulness expires after prolonged use. Plus you have to buy replacement pads for them.
Flexible and squishy, has a handle thing that also includes a suction cup that is comfortable between your fingers. It's also very easy to clean.
I even bought one for my mom and recommend it to others :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh I've totally forgot about this product! I used it a while ago and I think I will buy it again :-D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading the reviews here. I wanted something that helps me clean better but not really in the mood for a Clarisonic.

I am very pleased with the result. Upon first use, I found it cleans way better than using my figures only. It also does a great job getting the dirt out of the pores around my nose where I cannot really get there with my hands.

I have been using it for a few months now and still loving it. It is also very convenient to carry around. I just put it inside a ziplock bag. The silicone material makes it easy to clean and it dries fast. It seems to be quite durable with regular use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by MizStrawburry

I LOVE THIS. It's amazing for such a cheap product :)
Honestly, when I first got this I was not expecting much from this adorable, little scrubby tool. It's gentle, but crazy exfoliating abilities make this a true winner. Besides, the lil suction cup allows me to stick it on a mirror or the side of my shower.

*BTW to some of the other reviewers complaining about the suction cup-
try doing it on a dry surface. For instance, a dry mirror, not one that's fogged up or wet.
Or the wall of a shower before you turn on the water. But idk because my cup has always worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by AznPocky

This is a must have! c: It's $10 CAD (including tax) It minimizes the size of my pores and feels great on the face.

Pros:
-Cheap
-Minimizes size of pores
-Feels good
Cons:
The suction thing on the back doesn't work

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by elliesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

just one thing: this exact product is at daiso's for $1.50. BAM! Take that sephora!

Oh, and yes, this scrubber is very nice :)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Being the broke college student that I am, I canít afford to buy a clarasonic so I bought this instead. Itís a great addition to my beauty routine and its only $5. Itís very travel friendly and definitely worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by mimikaayu

Great product for exfoliating your skin! Not so much as to deep clean. For only $5 I would get it again