August 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading the reviews here. I wanted something that helps me clean better but not really in the mood for a Clarisonic.

I am very pleased with the result. Upon first use, I found it cleans way better than using my figures only. It also does a great job getting the dirt out of the pores around my nose where I cannot really get there with my hands.

I have been using it for a few months now and still loving it. It is also very convenient to carry around. I just put it inside a ziplock bag. The silicone material makes it easy to clean and it dries fast. It seems to be quite durable with regular use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by MizStrawburry

I LOVE THIS. It's amazing for such a cheap product :)
Honestly, when I first got this I was not expecting much from this adorable, little scrubby tool. It's gentle, but crazy exfoliating abilities make this a true winner. Besides, the lil suction cup allows me to stick it on a mirror or the side of my shower.

*BTW to some of the other reviewers complaining about the suction cup-
try doing it on a dry surface. For instance, a dry mirror, not one that's fogged up or wet.
Or the wall of a shower before you turn on the water. But idk because my cup has always worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by AznPocky

This is a must have! c: It's $10 CAD (including tax) It minimizes the size of my pores and feels great on the face.

Pros:
-Cheap
-Minimizes size of pores
-Feels good
Cons:
The suction thing on the back doesn't work

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by elliesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

just one thing: this exact product is at daiso's for $1.50. BAM! Take that sephora!

Oh, and yes, this scrubber is very nice :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Being the broke college student that I am, I canít afford to buy a clarasonic so I bought this instead. Itís a great addition to my beauty routine and its only $5. Itís very travel friendly and definitely worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by mimikaayu

Great product for exfoliating your skin! Not so much as to deep clean. For only $5 I would get it again

See more pics of the product here:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a cool little cleansing gizmo. Works with any facial cleanser and helps work the cleanser into the skin and exfoliate gently. It's not an intense scrub like you'd get with a Buf Puf, Clarisonic or some facial scrubs but it really is pleasant and invigorating. Really helps cleansers to break up and lift off some of the facial cosmetics that are a bit harder to budge. Inexpensive and wonderfully portable too. I love these little doodles and have several of them - gym bag, travel makeup bag, as well as at home.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using the Clarisonic after I gave in because of the hype. I have super sensitive skin and even with the sensitive head brush, my skin got really irritated and broke out- I guess it cleaned too well that it stripped away moisture from my skin. I decided to stop using it everyday and use it 1-2 times a week..every time I use it again, my skin would go crazy on me.

Great product. I normally use a cleansing brush but I was told it is very hard to clean the brush as bacteria and dirt can be trapped in the bristles. This cleansing pad is great because you can clean it. I use this with my cleanser or my scrub and gently use circulate motions..and it cleans well and does not scratch my face as i have sensitive skin. This is gentle! Give it a try!! Very easy to use and handy! Also, you can see the scrap off makeup on the silicone pad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This little scrubber is great! It's easy to use, easy to clean, and dries pretty quickly. It definitely seems like it gives a deeper clean than just washing your face with soap only and it's more gentle than a scrubbing brush. I would definitely recommend giving it a try; at $5, if you don't end up liking it, it's not a total loss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mandy1luv

I saw reviews on this a while ago and decided to try it out. Since it was five dollars and there were good reviews I got two. I gave one to my mom (awaiting her review) and kept the other. OH. MY. GOSH. This little pink thing is AMAZING! One use and I was already hooked. I use it every night and it feels so nice and soft like a massage. It really cleans my face well and I noticed my skin actually got clearer. I think this happened because it got every speck of those little nasties off my face and cleans more than just using my hands. Will buy backups! Oh and for people who have this is it ok to use it everyday twice a day? I'm worried it will damage my skin like exfoliaters.