September 19, 2014 | 2012 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh I've totally forgot about this product! I used it a while ago and I think I will buy it again :-D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading the reviews here. I wanted something that helps me clean better but not really in the mood for a Clarisonic.

I am very pleased with the result. Upon first use, I found it cleans way better than using my figures only. It also does a great job getting the dirt out of the pores around my nose where I cannot really get there with my hands.

I have been using it for a few months now and still loving it. It is also very convenient to carry around. I just put it inside a ziplock bag. The silicone material makes it easy to clean and it dries fast. It seems to be quite durable with regular use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by MizStrawburry

I LOVE THIS. It's amazing for such a cheap product :)
Honestly, when I first got this I was not expecting much from this adorable, little scrubby tool. It's gentle, but crazy exfoliating abilities make this a true winner. Besides, the lil suction cup allows me to stick it on a mirror or the side of my shower.

*BTW to some of the other reviewers complaining about the suction cup-
try doing it on a dry surface. For instance, a dry mirror, not one that's fogged up or wet.
Or the wall of a shower before you turn on the water. But idk because my cup has always worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by AznPocky

This is a must have! c: It's $10 CAD (including tax) It minimizes the size of my pores and feels great on the face.

Pros:
-Cheap
-Minimizes size of pores
-Feels good
Cons:
The suction thing on the back doesn't work

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by elliesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

just one thing: this exact product is at daiso's for $1.50. BAM! Take that sephora!

Oh, and yes, this scrubber is very nice :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Being the broke college student that I am, I canít afford to buy a clarasonic so I bought this instead. Itís a great addition to my beauty routine and its only $5. Itís very travel friendly and definitely worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by mimikaayu

Great product for exfoliating your skin! Not so much as to deep clean. For only $5 I would get it again

See more pics of the product here:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a cool little cleansing gizmo. Works with any facial cleanser and helps work the cleanser into the skin and exfoliate gently. It's not an intense scrub like you'd get with a Buf Puf, Clarisonic or some facial scrubs but it really is pleasant and invigorating. Really helps cleansers to break up and lift off some of the facial cosmetics that are a bit harder to budge. Inexpensive and wonderfully portable too. I love these little doodles and have several of them - gym bag, travel makeup bag, as well as at home.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using the Clarisonic after I gave in because of the hype. I have super sensitive skin and even with the sensitive head brush, my skin got really irritated and broke out- I guess it cleaned too well that it stripped away moisture from my skin. I decided to stop using it everyday and use it 1-2 times a week..every time I use it again, my skin would go crazy on me.

Great product. I normally use a cleansing brush but I was told it is very hard to clean the brush as bacteria and dirt can be trapped in the bristles. This cleansing pad is great because you can clean it. I use this with my cleanser or my scrub and gently use circulate motions..and it cleans well and does not scratch my face as i have sensitive skin. This is gentle! Give it a try!! Very easy to use and handy! Also, you can see the scrap off makeup on the silicone pad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This little scrubber is great! It's easy to use, easy to clean, and dries pretty quickly. It definitely seems like it gives a deeper clean than just washing your face with soap only and it's more gentle than a scrubbing brush. I would definitely recommend giving it a try; at $5, if you don't end up liking it, it's not a total loss.