April 20, 2014 | 1316 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by mimikaayu

Great product for exfoliating your skin! Not so much as to deep clean. For only $5 I would get it again

See more pics of the product here:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a cool little cleansing gizmo. Works with any facial cleanser and helps work the cleanser into the skin and exfoliate gently. It's not an intense scrub like you'd get with a Buf Puf, Clarisonic or some facial scrubs but it really is pleasant and invigorating. Really helps cleansers to break up and lift off some of the facial cosmetics that are a bit harder to budge. Inexpensive and wonderfully portable too. I love these little doodles and have several of them - gym bag, travel makeup bag, as well as at home.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. I normally use a cleansing brush but I was told it is very hard to clean the brush as bacteria and dirt can be trapped in the bristles. This cleansing pad is great because you can clean it. I use this with my cleanser or my scrub and gently use circulate motions..and it cleans well and does not scratch my face as i have sensitive skin. This is gentle! Give it a try!! Very easy to use and handy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This little scrubber is great! It's easy to use, easy to clean, and dries pretty quickly. It definitely seems like it gives a deeper clean than just washing your face with soap only and it's more gentle than a scrubbing brush. I would definitely recommend giving it a try; at $5, if you don't end up liking it, it's not a total loss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mandy1luv

I saw reviews on this a while ago and decided to try it out. Since it was five dollars and there were good reviews I got two. I gave one to my mom (awaiting her review) and kept the other. OH. MY. GOSH. This little pink thing is AMAZING! One use and I was already hooked. I use it every night and it feels so nice and soft like a massage. It really cleans my face well and I noticed my skin actually got clearer. I think this happened because it got every speck of those little nasties off my face and cleans more than just using my hands. Will buy backups! Oh and for people who have this is it ok to use it everyday twice a day? I'm worried it will damage my skin like exfoliaters.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing. I came across this on the Sephora website and first thought "OMG how have I never heard of this before now???". Decided to pick up two on my next in-store visit... one for the sink and the other for the shower. Upon first use it was, in a word, love. Super easy to use, super convenient, super gentle and super effective. Rinses easily and dries quickly. DO NOT pass this by - it's a steal at $5 and the suction cup on the back is perfection! Stick it on the mirror, always have it handy. Stick it on a shower surface, always have it handy. When it's this easy, this convenient and dare I say this FUN to wash your face you'll do a better job of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by ikissenglish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this little scrublet! My Sephora in my area did not have them, to my dissapointment, but I went on Ebay and found the exact same product for - get this- $1.63 (and you get TWO of these scrublets!). Of course, shipping took about 2 1/2 weeks, but it is well worth it. Just came in mail today, (I gave my mom one too) and I used it in the shower with my Cetaphil daily facial cleanser. WOW. I had had about 5 clogged pores around my nose that refused to be extracted, but after my shower I could easily clear out most of them (sorry if that was gross lol), and followed with my Mint Julep Masque. LOVE. Made my skin feel sooo smooooth. Will update after using more.
EDIT: Still loving this. Still reccomended.
EDIT: STILL LOVING! With everyday use it has really improved my skin. Don't be afraid to apply a little more pressure with this as you scrub! It won't tear your skin like a bristle brush would and it really cleans it out. I've changed my cleanser (I now use Olay blemish control 7 effects) which is a cream, and it still works wonderfully.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Nice tool but it's not really a must have item for me. I'm not sure it does much but using it does make me feel better. It's very gentle and soft, even if you rub it very fast it will still feel a lot gentler than for example Olay's Pro-X cleansing brush. I like using this instead of a peeling when I feel my pores are a bit clogged.
I do think this would be great for girls with sensitive skin that gets irritated fast.
Looks very cute as well. I would repurchase, it's a handy tool for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by jennyfury1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this little pink scrubbie! I feel like it cleans a lot better than using my fingers and my acne has decreased a lot! It makes my skin feel smoother too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by judibean

I am actually scared of using the Clarisonic because you can't control the abrasiveness of the scrubbing. This is the better alternative for me. I can be gentle on some parts of my face and scrub a little deeper on my T zone. I have large pores on my nose that are prone to getting clogged. This scrubber really cleans them out. I use it with Neutrogena Naturals makeup remover cleanser - it feels great! I much prefer this over the face brush that is also sold as a face scrubber because this one feels gentler.