October 31, 2014 | 1686 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Cetaphil - Restoraderm skin restoring moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Bbtayxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Within a day of having this I have put it on my eczema and suddenly it has made a barrier to protect my skin and its not itchy and it's drying I would only recommend using this only if you suffer from eczema or extremely dry skin! I use it only if I need it. I use it on my chin where I always get a spot of eczema and it works it puts a nice barrier. And it can be used all over your body which I also use it for. Use when needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have, in moments of desperation, used this in my face, but generally I use it only as a body moisturizer. It's the best lotion out there for skin like mine, which is sensitive and prone to eczema breakouts. It's really moisturizing without being greasy or too rich, has nature-friendly ingredients that soothe rather than irritate. It's a little pricey for a drugstore brand, but the quality is so much better than other drugstore brands, so it's worth it. Love the pump-style packaging, and it lasts a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

Wonderful for my eczema. Prescribed by my derm.

Love it for my severe eczema flare up. Does not sting at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Lola452

This stuff is amazing. Not only is it great for eczema, but it's just a great moisturizer, period. Whereas almost every other moisturizer I've tried just doesn't cut in the winter, Restoraderm comes through. My skin is unbelievably soft all winter, and those pesky dry patches? Gone! Go out and get this stuff. You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by sl40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream has literally saved my skin. My excema around my nose and on my chin were at its worse. I read about this in allure magazine and gave it a try. It took a few weeks to see or feel any improvements but I did. My skin is so much clearer and healthy looking. I use it everyday with or without makeup. My skin looks better and if I need to run out of the house for something I'm not embarrassed by my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by xxperfectdenialxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like a need to write a review for this product because it is AMAZING. I recently went to the doctor and found out I had dermatitis related to my hayfever allergies. Annoying. She prescribed me a steroid cream to help with the really bad parts and a specialist eczema cream for the rest of my skin. That cream was HIDEOUS basically it was the same consistency as Vaseline and it did nothing anyway. After trying another specialist eczema cream that didn't work, they released this so I thought I'd give it a go. I've been using it for 2 weeks not and my skin is so soft. I can tell it's helped with the dermatitis too because I no longer have skin flakes on my pants at the end of the day (gross, I know). So yay for this moisturiser for helping my extremely dry skin. One lippie off though because it's EXPENSIVE. $26.00AUD for a 265ml bottle is very expensive for something you can pick up at the chemist. Still would repurchase though because it works so well for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Within minutes of putting this on my face my cheek started to break out in tiny whiteheads. I've come to the conclusion that none of these lotions that contain oil in the ingredients does anything for my skin but break me out. This also leaves a waxy feel as the oil just sits on top of your skin no matter how lightly you put it on. Around my eyes also started to feel like it was burning after a few minute. I'll stick to the normal Cetaphil lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sophialuvz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is labeled as "formulated for Atopic Skin." Label says "clinically proven to moisturize itchy, dry skin". "Contains ceramide technology to help retain moisture." This lotion has resolved a massive issue with my newly sensitive, newly rosacea'd, and aging skin. I still experience some occasional itching in between my brows, but that can be managed with putting a little more lotion on that itchy area, whether I have makeup on or not. Seems to work well with my various mineral foundations and mineral primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Sensitastic

I've never been crazy about Cetaphil products but the Restoraderm line is truly great! The cleanser is gentle enough that it doesn't strip my skin and the moisturizer absorbs quickly leaving my skin feeling soothed and moisturized from within. This was a great discovery to treat my eczema, it has really helped me a lot. I have a blog that is completely dedicated to sensitive skin, where you can find a much more detailed review of this line of prodcts. Also, there are other products reviewed there that may interest you. http://sensitastic.blogspot.com/2012/08/cetaphil-restoraderm.html#more

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by gillian1975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful lotion! I use this as a body lotion. My skin is so dry and itchy on my body and I use this in conjunction with the wash and I can almost hear the sigh of relief from my skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and not itching. I will definately continue to use this.