April 18, 2014 | 1875 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Cetaphil - Restoraderm skin restoring moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by sl40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream has literally saved my skin. My excema around my nose and on my chin were at its worse. I read about this in allure magazine and gave it a try. It took a few weeks to see or feel any improvements but I did. My skin is so much clearer and healthy looking. I use it everyday with or without makeup. My skin looks better and if I need to run out of the house for something I'm not embarrassed by my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by xxperfectdenialxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like a need to write a review for this product because it is AMAZING. I recently went to the doctor and found out I had dermatitis related to my hayfever allergies. Annoying. She prescribed me a steroid cream to help with the really bad parts and a specialist eczema cream for the rest of my skin. That cream was HIDEOUS basically it was the same consistency as Vaseline and it did nothing anyway. After trying another specialist eczema cream that didn't work, they released this so I thought I'd give it a go. I've been using it for 2 weeks not and my skin is so soft. I can tell it's helped with the dermatitis too because I no longer have skin flakes on my pants at the end of the day (gross, I know). So yay for this moisturiser for helping my extremely dry skin. One lippie off though because it's EXPENSIVE. $26.00AUD for a 265ml bottle is very expensive for something you can pick up at the chemist. Still would repurchase though because it works so well for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Within minutes of putting this on my face my cheek started to break out in tiny whiteheads. I've come to the conclusion that none of these lotions that contain oil in the ingredients does anything for my skin but break me out. This also leaves a waxy feel as the oil just sits on top of your skin no matter how lightly you put it on. Around my eyes also started to feel like it was burning after a few minute. I'll stick to the normal Cetaphil lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sophialuvz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is labeled as "formulated for Atopic Skin." Label says "clinically proven to moisturize itchy, dry skin". "Contains ceramide technology to help retain moisture." This lotion has resolved a massive issue with my newly sensitive, newly rosacea'd, and aging skin. I still experience some occasional itching in between my brows, but that can be managed with putting a little more lotion on that itchy area, whether I have makeup on or not. Seems to work well with my various mineral foundations and mineral primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Sensitastic

I've never been crazy about Cetaphil products but the Restoraderm line is truly great! The cleanser is gentle enough that it doesn't strip my skin and the moisturizer absorbs quickly leaving my skin feeling soothed and moisturized from within. This was a great discovery to treat my eczema, it has really helped me a lot. I have a blog that is completely dedicated to sensitive skin, where you can find a much more detailed review of this line of prodcts. Also, there are other products reviewed there that may interest you. http://sensitastic.blogspot.com/2012/08/cetaphil-restoraderm.html#more

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by gillian1975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful lotion! I use this as a body lotion. My skin is so dry and itchy on my body and I use this in conjunction with the wash and I can almost hear the sigh of relief from my skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and not itching. I will definately continue to use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by yunbean

I was so happy I got this in a BOGO sale. I have always been a fan of Cetaphil's moisturizing cream (the one in the tub) since the regular lotion wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I was worried at first that it wouldn't be moisturizing enough, but actually, this bottle has a nice package and delivered enough moisture! Now I've switched from the moisturizing cream to this lotion because of the packaging and the effectiveness of the product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaSF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I don't have eczema, I have had seriously dry skin since going on Accutane years ago.

Absorbs quickly and provides long lasting moisture. The smell is neutral-ish to a little bit chemical--y.

I would probably put this between the cetaphil lotion and body cream. Yes it is more expensive. But in the winter when it stops my legs from itching like crazy, totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by yuiying

I am a severe atopic eczema patient and my skin is always dry, i mean ultra-dry! I tried many things and mostly medicated cream to soothe my dry and itchy skin but none of them really helps. I was having a very bad outbreak few weeks back and my dermatologist recommended this to me. I am now using both Cetaphil Restoraderm body wash and moisturizing cream.

Cetaphil Restoraderm skin restoring moisturizer really a good stuffs. Just after a few days use, I think I will repeat this cream when my current bottle runs out. The moisturizing power is superb, I applied immediately after shower - 1 pump for upper body and 2 pumps for lower body. When your body still wet, the cream spread evenly across your body and it really does what it claimed.

After full day activities in office (or anyplace out of the house), I can still feel my skin is soft, smooth and supple. This cream is really a good stuffs and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by faithgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have eczma and have been using a mix of hemp seed oil and sorbalene during dry Australian winters.

This is great when I need something a little less heavy and seems to calm my skin down as good as the hemp seed oil. Brilliant for eczma prone skin but like other reviewers say it is very expensive ($20 per bottle) so I don't use it unless I have to.