Clinique Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

4.2

castor seed oil - cendelilla wax - caprylic/capric triglyceride - cetyl acetate - isopropyl myristate - beeswax - lanolin oil - myristyl lactate - avocado oil - ozokerite - carnauba wax - acetylated lanolin alcohol - ascorbyl palmitate - tocopherol - bht - [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - carmine (ci 75470) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - orange 5 (ci 45370) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 27 lake (ci 45410) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - blue 1 (ci 42090) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - yellow 6 (ci 15985) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15850) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - red 30 (ci 73360) - red 36 (ci 12085)

on 7/29/2012 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Got this as a GWP. Awesome MLBB pinky-brown nude. Rather sheer formula, need to use a couple of layers to build color (on the plus side, this is safe to apply even without a mirror). Super wearable and flattering.

Won't repurchase due to Clinique's animal tests for the Chinese Market.

on 4/13/2012 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is such a lovely color and can be combined with any look.Although its a nude color it actually looks on me as 'my lips but better'. Flattering lipstick.

on 4/4/2012 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I found the old green version that a got a few months ago from my friend but never really used it in my bathroom- I love it! It's perfect for school, it looks really nice on my skin tone. Nice, natural, browny-mauve. Smooth, creamy. I will buy again when I have cash, I think it's about 15? a tube. Definitely recommending

on 3/28/2012 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

this is a great universal lip color..i think this is something that would look good on most people. its very flattering on my NC25 skin. i love paring this with macs stripdown or urban decay wallflower for everyday wear!

on 1/15/2012 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my second tube of this. I got it first in a little kit as a Christmas gift. Looks very plain and too brown in the tube but I tried it on and I was in love. It's one of those "my lip color but better" colors. Provides some moisture and shine, love the formula. Great as an everyday lipstick.

on 1/4/2012 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm around an NW25 and this looks like a pretty natural "just bit my lips or ate something really effing spicy" red on me, which is cute. Has a slight brown undertone to it, which makes it look more natural and would make it more universal and great on darker complexions. Finish is satin with a slight gloss to it. I'm more into nude lipsticks now, so I won't wear this every day. Another downside it, since it has a more brownish tinge to it, it won't help your teeth look whiter. Although I think it would still look okay on a cool-toned complexion.

My camera is not great but here is a photo of my naked lips:

Full Size Image

And with Tenderheart:

Full Size Image

See how it almost looks like no difference. Very natural.

Texture is so smooth and not thick at all. Gives medium-full coverage on one swipe and feels like lip balm. Lasting power isn't great, though.

Highly recommend this in combination with MAC's Pinch Me blush for the ultimate "just stepped in from the cold" look.

on 1/2/2012 12:36:00 PM

I was going through my old make-up when I came across this little thing, it's almost the same colour as my natural lips with a lovely shine, lovely for dry lips.

I have to say I'm rather impressed with cliniques lipsticks! I got this 4 years back and it's still as smooth and creme as the first day I got it O_o

I won't re-purchase because I prefer other colours now not because of the lipstick itself.

on 12/29/2011 9:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I just discovered this in my mom's gifts with purchase makeup collection, tried it on, and fell in love. I'm not even that big on nude lipsticks (love my red lips). But this! This is a perfect, super flattering, nude/brown shade, very similar to my natural lip color but when it goes on it gives my lips an oh-so-pretty added shine and life. Goes perfectly with a cat eye and apple flushed cheeks for an effortlessly chic look.

The formula is super smooth and creamy, covers any dryness of the lips and moisturizes. It's perfect in place of lip balm during the day. Also super easy to reapply, and it's so subtle and feels so nice on the lip that I haven't really been keeping track of its longevity. I'll definitely be getting another tube when this one runs out!

on 12/19/2011 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this color and the creamy/moist texture. It feels like applying lip balm instead of lipstick when you put it onto your lips. Although the color is not that visible, but it shines up the lips and soothes the driness quite a bit. I will not buy again because I'd like to try something new, not because of the product itself. Let's just say, it's a very awesome lipstick!

on 11/27/2011 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this product. I have been wearing it for over 10 years. It's very flattering for many skin tones, especially pale skin. My only critique would be that it does not last very long. Lipsticks never last on me though, and this one is about average.

Recommended for Medium Skin