November 23, 2014 | 1093 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by kristashae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tube of this. I got it first in a little kit as a Christmas gift. Looks very plain and too brown in the tube but I tried it on and I was in love. It's one of those "my lip color but better" colors. Provides some moisture and shine, love the formula. Great as an everyday lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm around an NW25 and this looks like a pretty natural "just bit my lips or ate something really effing spicy" red on me, which is cute. Has a slight brown undertone to it, which makes it look more natural and would make it more universal and great on darker complexions. Finish is satin with a slight gloss to it. I'm more into nude lipsticks now, so I won't wear this every day. Another downside it, since it has a more brownish tinge to it, it won't help your teeth look whiter. Although I think it would still look okay on a cool-toned complexion.

My camera is not great but here is a photo of my naked lips:

And with Tenderheart:

See how it almost looks like no difference. Very natural.

Texture is so smooth and not thick at all. Gives medium-full coverage on one swipe and feels like lip balm. Lasting power isn't great, though.

Highly recommend this in combination with MAC's Pinch Me blush for the ultimate "just stepped in from the cold" look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I was going through my old make-up when I came across this little thing, it's almost the same colour as my natural lips with a lovely shine, lovely for dry lips.

I have to say I'm rather impressed with cliniques lipsticks! I got this 4 years back and it's still as smooth and creme as the first day I got it O_o

I won't re-purchase because I prefer other colours now not because of the lipstick itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by tweexcore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just discovered this in my mom's gifts with purchase makeup collection, tried it on, and fell in love. I'm not even that big on nude lipsticks (love my red lips). But this! This is a perfect, super flattering, nude/brown shade, very similar to my natural lip color but when it goes on it gives my lips an oh-so-pretty added shine and life. Goes perfectly with a cat eye and apple flushed cheeks for an effortlessly chic look.

The formula is super smooth and creamy, covers any dryness of the lips and moisturizes. It's perfect in place of lip balm during the day. Also super easy to reapply, and it's so subtle and feels so nice on the lip that I haven't really been keeping track of its longevity. I'll definitely be getting another tube when this one runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this color and the creamy/moist texture. It feels like applying lip balm instead of lipstick when you put it onto your lips. Although the color is not that visible, but it shines up the lips and soothes the driness quite a bit. I will not buy again because I'd like to try something new, not because of the product itself. Let's just say, it's a very awesome lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by seesom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product. I have been wearing it for over 10 years. It's very flattering for many skin tones, especially pale skin. My only critique would be that it does not last very long. Lipsticks never last on me though, and this one is about average.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmichelle

I got this lipstick as a gift with purchase. LOVE the colour, however it has no staying power whatsoever. If anyone can suggest another brand with the same colour that has staying power, then I would buy that in an instant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the few brown l/s i actually like. But i don't see any pink tones to it on me, its all brown which is still ok. The formula is ok but has no lasting power on me sadly :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Olivine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick. I love neutral makeup and this along with MAC Jubilee are my favourite everyday nude lipsticks. This shade is the perfect nude brown with a slight hint of pink that applies much more sheerly than it looks. It isn't dark brown or muddy on my fair skin in the least. Plus it has no shimmer, a glossy finish and it feels moisturizing on the lips-perfect everyday no brainer lipcolour. It's not terribly long lasting but then again few cream/sheer lispticks are. And for a colour this perfect I don't mind reapplying at all. Would absolutely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by glitterspritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. It might be my HG lipstick (I thought I'd never find a replacement for Maybelline Wear 'N Go in Go Cappuccino).

The texture and slip are great, and the color is a nude brown/pink that looks natural but better. My lips are very sensitive and this doesn't dry them out. It actually feels like a lip balm without any of the stickiness.

The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5...while the lip balm feeling lasts all day, the color does not.