December 21, 2014 | 1722 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by c2001

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Goes on like velvet. Great color - kinda vampy but it's really cute. Great for winter parties. It's my go to red and has been for years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by themarshmalo

One of my all time favorite colors. A nice, rich red with a bit of metallic luster. This color stays on my toes a good 70% of the winter. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by jennytwee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Considering a seduction?

This red rocks.

I have never had nails so sexy with black lace, white pearls and Chanel 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by PetitOwl

I tried this nail polish since I'd heard that it was one of OPI's most popular colors, and I wasn't disappointed. It's a shimmery ruby red that reminds me of Christmas. It's not so dark that it's vampy but it is darker than bright fire engine red. At one coat, it covers the nails sufficiently but is a bit more pinkish, so I prefer it with two coats. I use seche vite top coat and do not have chipping issues except a bit of tip wear at day 4, which is about average for me. I'm Asian, NC20-25 depending on the season, and this color goes really well with my skintone. I do get lobster hands from the more orangey red polishes but not with this red.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by KirRoyal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is as bold as red nail polish gets. It has character, unmistakable rich, almost metallic sheen, and the colour is just too pretty and sexy not to want this. When I wear this nail polish I feel myself like a Hollywood star. No wonder it's been out for years, and still one of the most popular shades. Unlike classic opaque creamy reds, this one is more glamorous and pop, unapologizing speaking for itself.
However, I don't think that I will repurchase this, I find myself a bit tired of it at the moment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

INRAW is indeed a lovely shade of red, but I can't see how this has acquired its cult status. I was a tiny bit disappointed that the deep, rich red it is in the bottle comes out looking more fire engine red., even after two to three coats! It's still a great polish for work and play, and summer days so I won't be tossing this one out, but I may not necessarily repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this particular color. I'm a big fan of reds in general and this one is beautiful. It looks great on my NW15 skin and doesnt give me the dreaded lobster hands. It applies very smoothly and is self leveling. Gorgeous red color, though it is a touch frosty.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Ebelida

Still my favorite OPI polish... well, favorite in general. Applies like a dream, great formula, lovely color, best brush in the industry. Everyone compliments this polish, especially my husband! I never get sick of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by TheGlamazon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This nailpolish is not only my staple but i find it's often the only color i seem to wear, when i even attempt to try others i just end up taking it off and putting on my "im not really a waitress"! This is hands down my favorite shade out there!

Also for all of the reviewers stating it doesn't work for yellow undertones, let me just say that those statements arent at all true! I am asian and have quite a lot of yellow undertones in my skin and this color looks fantastic on me, i get compliments all the time on my nails. Maybe it just wasn't the other reviewers style, but it's a must try color in my opinion. It's not a subtle color, but it's super sexy and stunning- why would you want subtle when you could have this?!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Suester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its no wonder this colour has so many reviews, its just awesome! I have used it on my fingers a few times and many times on my toes, once it was on for 4 weeks, because it hadn't chipped and just kept looking so pretty. I only took it off because I thought that was a crazy amount of time to leave it on...

It is such a beautiful colour, a nice deep but not too dark red, a perfect amount of shimmer that makes your nails glow when it is on and I will use it all the time. It could be used without a top coat, but I prefer to use one to really bring out the shine. One coat would be enough for a quick mani, but two coats brings out the richness of the colour.

Only downside is that I currently have it in an OPI mini and I'm not a fan of the mini bottles, due to the brush being so small, but even with it being a mini, it's a pretty awesome application.

I love it and would get it again and again! It definately passes my "look at my nails all the time when I am wearing it, cos its so pretty" test.

Edited: While I am still in love with this colour, I have knocked a lippy off, as it does seem to chip on me quite a bit more than other opi polishes which is frustrating.