April 18, 2014 | 1644 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this particular color. I'm a big fan of reds in general and this one is beautiful. It looks great on my NW15 skin and doesnt give me the dreaded lobster hands. It applies very smoothly and is self leveling. Gorgeous red color, though it is a touch frosty.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Ebelida

Still my favorite OPI polish... well, favorite in general. Applies like a dream, great formula, lovely color, best brush in the industry. Everyone compliments this polish, especially my husband! I never get sick of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by TheGlamazon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This nailpolish is not only my staple but i find it's often the only color i seem to wear, when i even attempt to try others i just end up taking it off and putting on my "im not really a waitress"! This is hands down my favorite shade out there!

Also for all of the reviewers stating it doesn't work for yellow undertones, let me just say that those statements arent at all true! I am asian and have quite a lot of yellow undertones in my skin and this color looks fantastic on me, i get compliments all the time on my nails. Maybe it just wasn't the other reviewers style, but it's a must try color in my opinion. It's not a subtle color, but it's super sexy and stunning- why would you want subtle when you could have this?!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Suester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its no wonder this colour has so many reviews, its just awesome! I have used it on my fingers a few times and many times on my toes, once it was on for 4 weeks, because it hadn't chipped and just kept looking so pretty. I only took it off because I thought that was a crazy amount of time to leave it on...

It is such a beautiful colour, a nice deep but not too dark red, a perfect amount of shimmer that makes your nails glow when it is on and I will use it all the time. It could be used without a top coat, but I prefer to use one to really bring out the shine. One coat would be enough for a quick mani, but two coats brings out the richness of the colour.

Only downside is that I currently have it in an OPI mini and I'm not a fan of the mini bottles, due to the brush being so small, but even with it being a mini, it's a pretty awesome application.

I love it and would get it again and again! It definately passes my "look at my nails all the time when I am wearing it, cos its so pretty" test.

Edited: While I am still in love with this colour, I have knocked a lippy off, as it does seem to chip on me quite a bit more than other opi polishes which is frustrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by grak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I keep coming back to this red. It's awesome and gorgeous. I call my toenails little jewels when I have this on and love looking at them! The first coat is great, but I feel like I get extra dimension in the color when I add the second. With a topcoat, I have not chipped this polish (on toes).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Amismith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I am pretty fair. I love this color of RED!! Good coverage with two coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

great product, great formula!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Donnie130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am on my second bottle, also gave one as I gift. I love the color. It is beautiful.
Saying that it is a bit expensive but I would buy again and I would recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by fredrica32

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty shimmery red. Looks great on my pale hands. Love this and Bogota Blackberry and wear them all year long.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm Not Really a Waitress is THE PERFECT RED -- period. I am very fair and was leery of red polish, figuring it would be too loud, or orange-y, or what-not. But this is a perfect, mid-tone, neutral red with a hint of shimmer. I've been using it for years. Please OPI, don't ever stop making this!