September 1, 2014 | 1019 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by katarinapierce

Amazing foundation on good-skin days. It is true that it is ultra-light and looks like a second layer of your skin. Received a lot of compliments!
The only downside is that it looks kind of cakey when I apply my second layer. Probably because I have really dry skin the alcohol in this foundation reveals my dry patches almost instantly. I can only tolerate one layer but it's alright. The result is heavenly.
Four lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by jmac1107

The first few minutes after I have applied this foundation my skin looks absolutely heavenly...unfortunately it oxidizes on my skin terribly. When I have first applied it the colour is perfect, but the end result is REALLY orange. I wore this in the summer and it sweat off pretty quickly (i really looked like a melting Oompa Loompa). The one advantage of this foundation was that it didnt dry out/accentuate dry patches.
P.S if you do decide to try it dont forget to shake it quite vigorously before using it does separate and get liquid-y

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I have never been so indecisive on my feelings for any product as I have been with this foundation. After 2 years of consistently purchasing it, I think I now know why- it is so perfect that I just couldn't believe my eyes (or face). This foundation is just the ultimate foundation in my collection. It is the one I always reach for when I am unsure which one I would like to wear because it can be easy tailored to suit all of my crazy skin's need. Breakouts? Vitalumiere Aqua. Dryness? Vitalumiere Aqua. Oiliness? Vitalumiere Aqua. Day time look? Vitalumiere Aqua. Night out? Vitalumiere Aqua...You get the point. When my skin is breaking out, this foundation allows my skin to breathe because of how weightless it is but still provides enough coverage to cover most redness from acne. When my skin is dry, the foundation is hydrating enough to glide on to my skin without clinging to dryness. When my skin is oily, I powder my face lightly with translucent powder and it lasts the entire day without getting shiny. When I want to go out during the day, a thin layer of this provides optimal daytime coverage. And when I'm going out at night, two layers of this gives me a perfected look- it builds beautifully. This foundation quite simply covers all the bases and because it is so light, it doesn't clog the pores of my irritable teenage skin and cause me any breakouts. In fact, I believe that the alcohol content in this foundation promotes healing from breakouts since I usually notice that if I'm having a breakout, my skin looks much clearer after I take off this makeup at the end of the day than it did at the beginning. For people with sensitive skin, this makeup is heavily fragranced. I have quite sensitive skin and usually get headaches caused by strong fragrances but in the 4 bottles of this makeup that I have used, I have yet to experience a problem. If you're concerned, I suggest getting a sample before purchasing. Make sure that you shake up this makeup for at least a minute before applying it because the ingredients do separate in the bottle! Overall, I believe it is the most perfect foundation ever created and I have, and will happily drop another $48 on it again. Highly recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by MellyME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! It is super lightweight yet an be built upon to a medium coverage. Covers my redness and let over pimple marks (redness) without any issues. It is also almost undetectable on the skin, so perfect for daily use. I've been wanting to try this out for a while now and I'm so glad I did. It's $77 in Australia, so now overly cheap but worth it in my opinion. :) love love love. For reference I'm B20 in this foundation, which equates to about an nc20 in mac foundation (it's not as yellow as mac though).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by su

This is my new favorite. A light foundation, moisturizing skin, flawless, fresh and energised, gives a healthy look and blends easily. It doesn't have that heavy, matte, powdery look like most foundations have. I am Beige Rose 22. It is perfect! The luminosity and healthiness it adds to my skin is amazing. The only thing I don't like is the price, but it worths it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by tessture

This one didn't work for me. I got a sample, thank goodness and while it went on okay, it ended up chalky and too pale and I had to wash my face. The formula doesn't agree with my combination skin, I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by liorak

I really like this one. I have very dry skin between my brows (really random area i know) and this did not emphasise it at all. You actually couldn't tell it was dry, which all other foundations I have tried emphasise that area! a lot of people say the package is cheaper looking, but have you seen any low wualoty brand with a similar package? Because I haven't. it is super compact and perfect for travel! and since it's not glass it won't break easily! this foundations feels like actual skin! I was loking for a medium coverage foundation that looks natural, and when buying this I also got the yls touche eclat foundation. I chose the ysl one because it had more coverage. But other than that, the foundation both sat the same way on my skin! This foundation feels more like a bb cream I'd saym when on my friend asked if I was even wearing any! it looks so natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by roydog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Been using it for two weeks now and it's awesome. I have combo dry skin, and rosacea and this has decent coverage and easy/quick to apply. It's super expensive but I bet it lasts for 4 or so months before I have to buy another. Very natural looking, exactly what I have been looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this foundation is really nice but after finding others for cheaper that are more accessable i feel like this foundation wont be bought again it provides light coverage but with a buffing brush seems to give a lot more its a very fluid consistensy and its water based so i dont use a beauty blender as that

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Sarita123

Very light foundation, moisturizing skin and leaving thin velvet finish. Skin looks natural, like without make up. Ideal for natural look, hiding small imperfection and giving to face balanced tone.
Dont feel anything on my face when I put it, it is perfect. Lighter than most of the BB-Creams, and covering more than tinted moisturizers.

I have normal to dehydrated skin in winter time, with moderate oily t-zones in summer time, and it suits me perfectly all year round.

This is product that I already have repurchased more than 8 times!