July 30, 2014 | 1498 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Coralberry 674

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by itsbeauti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, this is my very first Revlon lipstick. I didn't really liked it at first but I started liking it more and more as I use it. The color is a very nice coral color with a hint of pink. It has very little gold sparkle in it.

Pros:
I think the color will suit most people
Great daily lipstick
Color isn't overpowering and looks fresh and young
Staying power is pretty good, but not best

Cons:
I think it emphasized the dryness of my lips
I don't know if it's just me but the color doesn't seem to spread really evenly because of some dryness on my lips and it did not do anything to help moisturize my lip

I actually have used up one of this and I'm still picking it as my everyday lipstick. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again. FYI, I'm someone who doesn't buy the same product twice even when I liked it because I want to try new things always. But this is definitely something I'll buy again unless I find a cheaper dupe. This doesn't come cheap in my country. :(

But if you want a coral colored lipstick, this one is a must try!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful coral-pink on my pigmented lips. It really brightens my face and will be perfect for spring and summer. The only complaints I have about it is that it is a tad drying and does not apply smoothly. You will definitely have to prep your lips with a some sort of moisturizing base or primer. I would also suggest using a lip brush to ensure better coverage. I was able to get a couple of hours before this started to wear away on my lips. I didn't think it had a strong smell either. For reference I have a medium skin tone with dark brown hair that is currently highlighted.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Shelbsca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sadly returned, had such high expectations for it! This looked nothing on my lips the way it looks swatched online! On me, it turned out a light, orangy, slightly shimmery coral with no trace of berry to speak of! On my pale skin this just did not work at all. Just a really orangey, unflattering coral with no berry. I cannot speak for the lasting power because I wiped it off right away- it washed my skin out a lot. But I will say that I have a different shade of Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick, (Pink in the Afternoon, it's the best) and coral berry was nowhere near as creamy in application as pink in the afternoon. This also made my lips look less full than pink in the afternoon. I can't believe they're even from the same line! Overall, if you have pale skin this shade might not work for you, but other skin tones should give it a try, because hopefully it will turn out more like what it's supposed to be- coral berry!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Sparklypinkgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the color!!!! Its bright and cheery and not to overpowering for my fair skin. I also like the texture of it on your lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Breve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a big fan of Revlon's Super Lustrous lipsticks and they are more often than a not, a hit for me, every time I try a new one. However, there have been some misses along the way, and this was one of them. The color itself is beautiful and a really nice soft coral color for people with pale skin and neutral undertones and brown hair like me.

However, I find this lipstick is not very pigmented compared to the other Revlon lipsticks I've tried. You will only get a sheer finish with this product, instead of full coverage. I do find the formula on this particular one, more drying as well. It doesn't dry out my lips while wearing it, like Tutti Frutti does, but it's difficult to apply without it settling into lines, though it can be managed after much, repeated efforts at exfoliating and moisturizing. I agree with another reviewer who called it "waxy". The finish is very waxy on this one, I think that's what makes it emphasize any dryness on your lips.

Too much work for me though and because it's not very pigmented, it gets a "meh" from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by finnley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really haven't been a huge fan of revlon products, but I thought I would take a chance on this lipstick. I really love the color, it really makes my complexion pop. I also like that revlon don't constantly change their colors. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After seeing all the amazing recs for this I had to pick it up. Unfortunately, this ends up being almost neon on me (and I am not afraid of bright colors). Just not the look I was going for.

NW10

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm becoming a fan of Revlon Super Lustrous line. This will be my third lippie from them. I was looking for a coral lipstick that is more brighter and not as subtle as MAC's Sea Sheer. Coralberry is definitely it! I love how Revlon lipsticks have the see through top so you can see the shade. I think it's so important since drug store brands usually do not come with a sample. And I hate returning makeup. Also, colors are typically spot on. Coralberry has a bright pink tone that definitely makes this stand out but still being coral. I'm so glad it's not too pink since I'm not a fan of pink lipsticks. This is just a bright coral color. Temptalia and other blogs I've read said that it's comparable to MAC's Vegas Volt but a fraction of the cost. I've never tried Vegas Volt but maybe one day I will so I can compare. Also, as the description says, it's more long lasting. You need a lip gloss over this as it tends to crease and a bit patchy. Otherwise lovely color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks and have a gazillion of them in all sorts of shades and finishes. I used this one quite a bit this past summer as it's a beautiful coral y peach color - for sure it's more coral than peach toned so it may not work for everyone but if it does you'll love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm becoming a fan of Revlon Super Lustrous line. This will be my third lippie from them. I was looking for a coral lipstick that is more brighter and not as subtle as MAC's Sea Sheer. Coralberry is definitely it! I love how Revlon lipsticks have the see through top so you can see the shade. I think it's so important since drug store brands usually do not come with a sample. And I hate returning makeup. Also, colors are typically spot on. Coralberry has a bright pink tone that definitely makes this stand out but still being coral. I'm so glad it's not too pink since I'm not a fan of pink lipsticks. This is just a bright coral color. Temptalia and other blogs I've read said that it's comparable to MAC's Vegas Volt but a fraction of the cost. I've never tried Vegas Volt but maybe one day I will so I can compare. Also, as the description says, it's more long lasting. What a great find!!!