Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Coralberry 674

4.1

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline Wax), Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 3/23/2013 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is my latest favourite colour in the Revlon Super Lustrous line! I first wore it with a dark navy outfit and this made me look washed out, but now when I wear this with any summer colours, white, even a blue pinstripe shirt for work, it looks So. Darn. Pretty.

I generally prep my lips with balm and then a lip liner over, so the Coralberry goes on well and stays on for a while. This one does seem a bit dryer than Love That Pink, and you can see fine lines in the lips if you look really closely (not super obvious because this is a light colour anyway), but it still works for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I really wanted to love this lipstick because I liked the color, but the formula was the worst I've ever seen from Revlon. The tried exfoliating and moisturizing my lips prior to applying Coralberry, but nothing made me want to keep this. The formula was very waxy and went on very uneven/patchy. I had to return it because I couldn't believe how badly it streaked and made my lips look awful. I love other lipsticks from the Super Lustrous line. I don't know what happened with this specific color.

on 3/2/2013 8:38:00 PM

Very bright pink-based coral with some subtle gold shimmer. Beautiful with a summer tan or vacation to the tropics--I wouldn't wear it any other time though for my light-medium skin. Definitely a retro look updated. The first photo here by the way looks too red--in the tube and in the other photos the truer color shows--peach-coral.

on 2/18/2013 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First of all, this is my very first Revlon lipstick. I didn't really liked it at first but I started liking it more and more as I use it. The color is a very nice coral color with a hint of pink. It has very little gold sparkle in it.

Pros:
I think the color will suit most people
Great daily lipstick
Color isn't overpowering and looks fresh and young
Staying power is pretty good, but not best

Cons:
I think it emphasized the dryness of my lips
I don't know if it's just me but the color doesn't seem to spread really evenly because of some dryness on my lips and it did not do anything to help moisturize my lip

I actually have used up one of this and I'm still picking it as my everyday lipstick. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again. FYI, I'm someone who doesn't buy the same product twice even when I liked it because I want to try new things always. But this is definitely something I'll buy again unless I find a cheaper dupe. This doesn't come cheap in my country. :(

But if you want a coral colored lipstick, this one is a must try!

on 2/13/2013 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful coral-pink on my pigmented lips. It really brightens my face and will be perfect for spring and summer. The only complaints I have about it is that it is a tad drying and does not apply smoothly. You will definitely have to prep your lips with a some sort of moisturizing base or primer. I would also suggest using a lip brush to ensure better coverage. I was able to get a couple of hours before this started to wear away on my lips. I didn't think it had a strong smell either. For reference I have a medium skin tone with dark brown hair that is currently highlighted.

on 2/13/2013 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Sadly returned, had such high expectations for it! This looked nothing on my lips the way it looks swatched online! On me, it turned out a light, orangy, slightly shimmery coral with no trace of berry to speak of! On my pale skin this just did not work at all. Just a really orangey, unflattering coral with no berry. I cannot speak for the lasting power because I wiped it off right away- it washed my skin out a lot. But I will say that I have a different shade of Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick, (Pink in the Afternoon, it's the best) and coral berry was nowhere near as creamy in application as pink in the afternoon. This also made my lips look less full than pink in the afternoon. I can't believe they're even from the same line! Overall, if you have pale skin this shade might not work for you, but other skin tones should give it a try, because hopefully it will turn out more like what it's supposed to be- coral berry!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love the color!!!! Its bright and cheery and not to overpowering for my fair skin. I also like the texture of it on your lips.

on 11/20/2012 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm a big fan of Revlon's Super Lustrous lipsticks and they are more often than a not, a hit for me, every time I try a new one. However, there have been some misses along the way, and this was one of them. The color itself is beautiful and a really nice soft coral color for people with pale skin and neutral undertones and brown hair like me.

However, I find this lipstick is not very pigmented compared to the other Revlon lipsticks I've tried. You will only get a sheer finish with this product, instead of full coverage. I do find the formula on this particular one, more drying as well. It doesn't dry out my lips while wearing it, like Tutti Frutti does, but it's difficult to apply without it settling into lines, though it can be managed after much, repeated efforts at exfoliating and moisturizing. I agree with another reviewer who called it "waxy". The finish is very waxy on this one, I think that's what makes it emphasize any dryness on your lips.

Too much work for me though and because it's not very pigmented, it gets a "meh" from me.

on 10/27/2012 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really haven't been a huge fan of revlon products, but I thought I would take a chance on this lipstick. I really love the color, it really makes my complexion pop. I also like that revlon don't constantly change their colors. I would repurchase.

on 10/3/2012 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

After seeing all the amazing recs for this I had to pick it up. Unfortunately, this ends up being almost neon on me (and I am not afraid of bright colors). Just not the look I was going for.

NW10