April 17, 2014 | 2008 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this drugstore mascara! It lengthens, no mess, no clumping, it curls with a curler, it separates with its plastic wand, it separates, it makes my lashes look darker, it's wet so I can layer my look as much as I want to, it's a clean look. It's perfect for daytime when I just want to run out and do regular things without looking made-up. When I'm just wearing powder/or natural color moisturizer with spf and want to put on some mascara, I always reach for this one. I rarely have to pull out the q-tips for a quick clean-up too, that's how easy it is to use. I will definitely repurchase. I use it on top of my Buxom when I want extra definition to absolutely WOW my lashes, too. And it does that job without any problem whatsoever. This is my extra mascara that I love. I now have my fancy one and my inexpensive one for my two looks. I'm pretty well set. Cruelty-free, too. I love this one that Wet'n'Wild put out. I hope they keep it. Extra easy to remove, also.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love a good bargain mascara and was curious to try this one out based on the reviews I've read. Sadly this did nothing for me other then provide some separation to my lashes. Absolutely no length, no volume, and smudged like crazy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is good mascara for the price. I paid $3 at CVS. It gives my lashes a natural length and separation, great for a daytime look. I love lengthening mascaras and my favorites are from $7-$10 (Maybelline Define-a-Lash, Rimmel Glam Eyes, L'Oreal Telescopic) but for this price point, I like it. This a brush w/ plastic/rubber bristles perfect for separating. Apply carefully as this is a wet formula, which means you can easily build another layer, as long as you don't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by dwoodruff44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mascara for cheap! Doesn't do much for volume but gives very natural looking length and holds a curl like no other!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For the very low price, this mascara is amazing. Its wand is plastic with short, spiky bristles, and it has a rather wet formula. I could see the wetness of this mascara making short, sparse lashes droop, but on me, I really like the effect. I have decently long, full eyelashes already, and this mascara only helps them get longer! It also holds a curl very nicely. The curl actually stays all day on me! I like to top this with Covergirl Lash Blast for a little volume, since MegaLength lacks a little in that regard. However, it's marketed as a lengthening mascara, and I really like the length it gives me. If you have thin lashes, you may not like how wet the formula is. If you're like me, however, I'd give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the price and product! This mascara makes my lashes look miles longer than most other mascaras I have used. It's a glossy black color, which makes my lashes look shiny and healthy. This product even leaves my lashes curled! If you're going back and forth about buying this, I say give it a try. I don't think anyone would be disappointed. Just remember that this mascara is made to help length, not volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by dqzhuzi

I don't recommend this to asian girls....it doesn't work on my lashes at all. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

awww wow! I love this actually! Its SO cheap and it really DOES lengthen your lashes..no volume of course (this isnt meant for volume) but perfect length and seperating which is my favorite kind of mascara. NO CLUMPS!!! The formula is nice and wet but without smearing or flaking after it dries. Great : )

The brush reminds me of a smaller/skinnier version of the CG lash blast which I didnt like because the brush was wayyy too fat. This wnw one is much better!

Ill be keeping this one in my purse for on-the-go needs!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good mascara I was so surprised with bring so cheap. U should try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by LeslieLua

I bought this at my CVS for $1.69 and I ran home and tried it on and BAM !!! true love! It lengthens like crazy and separates and coats my lashes so nicely!! it also hold really well and its very black!! I recommend this to all you girls out there with naturally long kinda thick lashes just because it emphasizes lashes and I'm not exactly sure how it will work for short stubby lashes!!! hope I helped!