Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

4.1

on 8/15/2013 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Primrose is a pale slightly lavender toned pink with a pearly white sheen. Compared to MAC lipsticks, it sits halfway in between the pinker/cooler Snob, and the peachier/warmer Creme Cup, so it could be a rough dupe for either.

PROS:
- Lightens lips and covers dark pigmentation easily.
- Glossy smooth balm like feel

CONS:
- Fades off me within an hour
- The preservative Vitamin E (tocopherol) Revlon uses in the Super Lustrous Range makes my lips dry and peel so I can't wear them :(

on 7/22/2013 12:24:00 AM

I purchased this lipstick today because I wanted a new shade. My friend recommended Revlon and I read other positive reviews about Super Lustrous lipstick. Primrose is the perfect color for me. Because my lips aren't as full as they used to be, darker shades don't look good on me. Primrose is a lighter pink that isn't overly obvious but gives a nice color to brighten my face. It goes on smoothly and lasts a decent amount of time.

on 7/21/2013 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Ugh this color looked awful on me! Way too light for my complexion. The only good thing I can say about this is how the lipstick felt great on my lips

Definatly my everyday go to pink! I adore this pink colour, it has slight lavender undertones, which is gorgeous!

Doesn't bother me that I have to re-apply during the day. I really hope they don't discontinue this colour! Otherwise i'll defs be stocking up.

on 6/24/2013 12:03:00 AM

LOVE THIS PRODUCT
if it ever was discontinued I would die....
This is my favorite lipstick of all time,every time I wear it I just love how it looks with my fair skin and it makes me feel super girly :) It is the perfect pink for me it's not really a nude which I normally wear but I wear this to school (I dont put on a lot) and I feel so much better wearing it. I would say it can be build up to a really bright colour but you don't need to apply that much to get the perfect look. It kind of has some lavender undertones way more pink but i have noticed in certain lighting it looks a little lavender. I WEAR THIS ALL YEAR ROUND!! who cares It definitely is a summer colour but i would wear it all year round. This does not stay on all day so you may need to re apply. Goes on super easy and creamy!
Pros
-pink colour
-opaque
-creamy formula
-perfect on fair skintones
-brighter pink but still a but neutral
-buildup colour can apply more shear
-lavender undertones (not too purple)
Cons
-does not last all day
-may look a little bright
THIS IS THE BEST GO AND TRY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!
xx jackie

on 6/21/2013 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Luv Luv Luv this color HG status for me, such a creamy soft light muted pink without being old ladyish. depending on your choice of lipliner this lipstick can look soo many different ways, stays creamy wont dry out your lips re-applys great even after a long day (eating,smoking,etc) . I really hope they aren't discontinuing this color like they did Pink Pout, Its been extremely hard to find lately, i thought it was sold out but i realized this color isnt even listed on some of the displays anymore :( , i did manage to find at CVS or walgreens for 12.99 ( wayyyy to much) but not much luck elsewhere. Anywhoo ill always love this color.

on 6/1/2013 3:51:00 PM

Have this particular shade been discontinued ? I've been searching for it but can't seem too find it anywhere :(

on 5/21/2013 7:13:00 PM

I love this color & it goes on smooth. It's not drying. It lasts about 2 hours on my lips.

on 5/11/2013 4:04:00 PM

I love this lipstick,the color looks great on me! It doesn't last a long very long time but it's not a big problem for me.I will repurchase this!

on 5/5/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Best dupe Ive found for MAC's snob. Its a creamyy pink with a lot of cool lavender undertones. It can be a little tricky for in between skin shades to pull off; because it can look chalky. But for either extremes-super fair or darker complexions it will be a good alternative for purples in the spring.

Popular Lipsticks