Freeman Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract (Lemon), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Montmorillionite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 9/2/2014 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this clay mask, honesty because it's so affortable and I like trying out new masks :). I have oily, acne-prone skin and this mask does not irritate or break me out.

This mask has a nice consistency, it's not too thick where putting it on is a task or too thin where you have to layer it on your face a lot. The smell is nice and fresh, smells like a kitchen lemon soap.

I put this on my face and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. (I personally don't notice a difference in the effect of the mask if I leave it on for a longer or shorter amount of time so I'm not sure how much that matters) Afterwards, I wet a paper towel with warm water to take off the mask and rinse my face afterwards.

I don't recommend you to wash it off directly into your sink/shower/tub because it can clog your pipes... I actually had this happen to me before haha so to avoid that I use a paper towel. I recommend you do this when you use any kind of clay mask :)

This mask makes my skin feel soft and supple, and my skin has a nice glow to it afterwards. It also does clean out my pores, so my pores look smaller.

Overall, I do like this product and I think it's great for anyone with oily skin, and maybe combination skin. It's also very affortable, I would recommend! However, If you're looking for something that will also help with acne issues, I would recommend the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.

on 8/30/2014 9:36:00 AM

💜💜💜

on 8/27/2014 3:34:00 PM

This mask is a gem. It's cheap and it works like a charm. I've tried several clay masks and this one does a better job than even the more expensive masks out there. It clears out my pores and after using it my blackheads are reduced, pores are smaller and unclogged. It does an amazing job at calming the inflammation on pimples too . Afterwards my face feels refreshed and clean. But this mask does dry out my skin a little so make sure to moisturize well after or like me, i use a hydration mask right after it to restore the moisture. I love using this once week rejuvenate the skin and clean out the nasty stuff clogged in our pores. Overtime with continuous usage I've noticed the blackheads on my nose to be smaller and less noticeable. I would definitely repurchase.

on 8/12/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Overall amazing product! It works well for me and for a lot of my friends and family members. This clay mask is easy to apply and take off. It leaves your skin feeling fresh, clear and soft. With longer usage, I noticed reduced blemishes on my skin! This product is affordable and really lasts long.

on 8/6/2014 12:58:00 PM

I like this product. The price was so cheap, it was shocking. I have very large pores so I wanted to try this. It made my pores look smaller and I've only been using it for 3 weeks.

on 7/19/2014 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this mask but love the Dead Sea mineral mask slightly more! But this one is great too. I'm currently trying out the Avacado and Oatmeal mask. Freeman is an incredible line with many products that not only work well, but they're affordable too.

on 7/8/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is fantastic. I try to use it once a week and it really help with my oily areas and controlling them. It leaves such a refreshing and clean feeling on your skin. I'd recommend this to anyone. It also lasts a long time which is great. I'm dying to try some of the other masks from the Freeman line in the near future.

I love love love this product. It is my holy grail mask. For the price (I got mine for $4) you get so much out of it. The tube makes it sanitary to use, and I'm not a big fan of masks in tub. I've been using this mask for several months and just got halfway through the bottle! It has definitely helped with my acne, I've noticed less redness. This feels so refreshing on contact, especially during the summer months. Will have to repurchase once I'm finally through the tube!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Worths the price,it's great actually ,it makes my skin so smooth and supple and clears all of the blackheads,you have to try this

on 6/22/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a bunch of $1.00 off coupons for this brand and decided to buy a bunch of travel size masks to test them out. This was one of the purchases. I have had mixed experiences througout the products I've tried thus far. I really enjoy this product and the anti-stress mask, but there are others that made me glad I only paid 37 cents for them. I think it just depends on your skin type and what you are looking for.

I have oily, dry skin that is sensitive and acne-prone. I am on minocycline currently for my acne, but I still have product induced reactions. This product contains kaolin, which my skin really likes and really benefits from. My daily moisturizer contains it and so do all my favorite masks so far. It really seems to clear up extra oil, dirt, makeup and clarifies my skin nicely.

So far my favorite maks from this line is the deep sea anti-stress mask, but I think this mask gives that one a run for its money. It is really nice and refreshing. It smells good and clears up my skin nicely. It has not caused any acne and it is safe and gentle enough to use in the morning and at night, if you are so inclined. It dries in about 10 minutes and doesn't get flakey like some masks I use (i.e. Queen Helene Mint Julep). It does make your skin stiff and hard to move when it is on and completely dry, but it doesn't hurt. You just know when you take it off.

It has a very bright color to it, which I think is fun. It actually inspired me to wear some eyeshadow of a similar hue the first day I used it. The bright color is fun to me and it doesn't stain. It washes away easily and didn't sting my eyes or my eye area.

I am going to pick up a full-size container of this when I see it. It is really refreshing to use after a hot, sweaty summer walk outside. :)

Hope this product is nice to you too. :)

Popular Masks