November 28, 2014 | 880 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Alura21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Consistency: This is probably one of Freemans thicker clay masks compared to the rest of them. It's smooth and creamy, making it easier to apply.

Color: It's a mint green color. Very pretty.

Scent: It smells like fresh crushed mint, with a hint of the citrus. I don't feel like it's overly strong and it didn't sting my eyes. But I imagine it would cause stinging with people who are sensitive to that.

Results: This is probably one of my favorite masks. It leaves my skin very smooth and cleaner looking pores. It absorbs oil and dirt but I don't find this to be over drying. This leaves my skin very balanced, not too dry and not too oily. Just right.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this once every three weeks in my regimen for problematic skin in the warmer months. I use this week before I get my facial when my skin is usually the most oily/dirty by then.
This stuff WORKS. The seeing every pore with the oil coming out is no lie. Afterwards my face literally felt different like all the gunk has gotten sucked out. I think the only bad thing is that using this mask too often could really be over kill. I only use this mask every other week, on monday after I work all weekend. It's really nice because I do long days in makeup so my skin feels really gross by monday morning. This stuff just sucks everything out like a sponge, it's pretty hard core. Bonus, it smells nice,

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mask is great for my oily skin. It applied really smoothly and dried quickly. After rinsing off the mask, my skin felt so refreshed and clean. This is a daily routine in my skin care and it's crazy affordable.

This mask is drying so I do not recommend this for those with drier skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I love this face mask. I was actually surprised to get it as a recommendation off beauty gurus as well as MUA. I had been overwhelmed by the effectiveness of Queen Helene Mint Julep mask in the past, the mud pack masque not as much. But I felt like I needed variety, in true girl fashion. Plus, my skin responds better to treatments when I vary it up.

In any case, I got my first Freeman mask at Ulta with the $3.50 off $10 coupon. The mask was $4 but came out cheaper this way. First thing that I love is the smell, like fresh lemon juice mixed with mint leaves. The color and consistency is definitely more attractive than the Queen Helene mask. This one is smoother to apply on the face and get out of the tube. Overall, it is one of the strongest from the range. Best for oily-acne prone skin.

I have just finished my tube. I was applying it about 3 times a week for 1 month straight. I will definitely repurchase after I get through the other two Freeman masks. This is my favorite so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its funny when I see beauty gurus on youtube suggest much more expensive higher end facial masks when there are many other cheaper alternatives out there. I mean, don't get me wrong, its your money, you do what you want with it. But, I have to wonder why, though? Anywho, having bought their charcoal and black sugar mask/scrub, pineapple mask, and dead sea salt mask I went ahead and got this one because I needed something for my oily, acne-prone skin to calm it down. First off, I love the way it smells: refreshing like a just cut lemon with mint as a backnote if that makes sense. Definitely does not smell like a bottle of Pledge when it comes to the lemon scent. The color kinda reminded me of toothpaste, but I could overlook that because it felt quite nice on my skin- cool, not tingly, and washed off well with no residue. Been using it for 2 days now and the acne has dried up and my skin isn't much of a grease slick anymore. Freeman has done it, again! Just like the rest, I bought them from drugstore.com for $3.99 for a 6 oz bottle which by the way I love looking at, its so bright and springtime looking! If you haven't tried this brand, please do, its the best and quite the bang for your buck.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by vballgirl8981

this mask is definitely part of my skin care essentials. I have been using this for over a year now and absolutely love it. whenever i feel like I need a good detox mask, or that i have a few spots here and there, I put this on and it has noticably calmed down those spots after washing it off. I have normal-combo skin, and I barely get any acne anymore. I just have some scars left from previous acne, some blackheads/whiteheads. so after using this mask, it unclogs any pores and cleans them out making my skin feel soo refreshed and soft. not only that but the amount u get for the price is amazing. I got this for around $4 CAD at walmart. I have been using this for over a year weekly, and I still have a quarter of the bottle left. honestly, my holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by socharming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is another one of my little drugstore favorites. <3

I have oily/combo skin and go through about 1 tube a year. In the warmer months, I use this twice a week after cleansing my face. In the drier winter months, I don't need it as much and it can actually be quite drying. I apply it where needed, let it dry but NOT so much that my face gets sucked in on itself, then press lukewarm water onto the dried mask to rehydrate it. Afterwards I just rinse it off with lots of water using circular motions until all the green is gone. LOVE IT!

Lately, I've been playing around with DIY clay masks with really good results, but I will always keep my Freeman Mint & Lemon Mask on hand. There are several other clay masks from Freeman, but I haven't tried any of the other varieties.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by bygollymissmolly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have HUGE pores, I mean HUGE and I was looking for a mask that would minimize them. I saw this in ulta, and decided to get it. I put it on when I got home, and noticed a HUGE difference. It does tingle quite a bit when you put it on, but in my opinion it feels amazing. The scent smells fresh laundry, but the scent is really strong, so your eyes might water... mine did. I have dry skin, and this definitely didn't help, but I put on my moisturizer after this, and my skin was fine. This is probably the best 3-4 I have ever spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best Freeman mask I have ever used! I have really oily skin and this helps pull oil out of my pores on my nose and helps break down blackheads! It calms my skin when I have breakouts and makes it so smooth! Highly recommend for acne prone and oily skin types!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 More reviews by nicoledupe

This has to be the best mask I have ever used! It completely cleans my pores and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and it also works great as a spot treatment on blemishes! For the price you cannot go wrong - pick this one up for sure!!