April 18, 2014 | 1825 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - LashGasm

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will start off with what I like about this product, I like the brush. Sadly it pretty much ends there. This mascara does give good length, however it also glues lashes together at the same time. To use on its own reduces volume and makes lashes look like long, whispy tendrils. The packaging is the worst! Not the brush, the tube. The tube cracked on the bottom after the first use and the plastic was so cheap and thin product oozed out every time I used it. I went to the store to exchange it and the tester was the same way! And another tester which was featured in a kit! Obviously a huge flaw, I wouldn't want that rolling around in my purse. It gets a two instead of a one because I will dab it on the ends of my lashes to add a little length on top of a volumizing mascara, it looks nice that way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by danai

Bad is an understatement. That this mess made it to the market is unbelievable. Did they not test it beforehand at all?
Not much to say here, it does everything a mascara is not supposed to do. It clumps like crazy, flakes, glues lashes together with just one coat, takes forever to dry. You can literally see the product forming thick globs all over the wand as you extract it from the tube.
Also, it does nothing for lashes whatsoever.
Thankfully this was only part of a kit. Ladies, don't even think of purchasing this individually. Just no.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by rgkupo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a sample of this in a Too Faced set from Sephora and holy moly does it make my lashes big! The wand is a little flimsy, maybe this is better with the full size product, but overall this goes on really thick and nice and doesn't dry immediately so you can use a brush/comb to even the product out. You only need one coat! I apply by starting at the base and very slowly moving the brush up and out while wiggling it back and forth slightly and my lashes were twice their length with my reg mascara (full n soft). I also twist the wand as I pull it from the tube so there's not as much product on it. I've been using clump crusher lately because everyone's raved about it but this stuff blows clump crusher away.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I have tried many mascaras and this one actually brings out my lashes a lot, AND naturally. Maybe because the way the brush is made. It doesn't clump and I noticed it sort of gives a spiking effect (when I say "spiking" I mean like every other lash stands out a little more) but it looks sexy, girly, and very natural. It is waterproof (Or I received the waterproof kind). This is the only mascara I have used where I didn't need to curl my lashes! Love this! Wish I bought this years ago!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have no patience for mascara that smudges and flakes under my eyes, and this one was worse than most. I don't want to look at myself in the mirror after a few hours and see black mascara rings under my eyes- bleh. It's nice and black and doesn't get too clumpy, but you can do better for both length and volume at the drugstore. Overpriced, nothing special, I regret buying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have long lashes that are hard to control. They grow in all weird directions. I also have issues with mascara flaking and smudging. I like a mascara that will give me volume and not smudge. I got this as part of the Bon Bon shadow set and I really like it. I like the comb brush to separate my hard to control lashes. Gives a dark black color and good length and volume after 2 coats. I also notice it doesn't flake or smudge much by the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ambyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Just purchased this mascara today after doing some Christmas shopping with my hubby. I actually ment to grab lash injection and my heart dropped when I opened the tube and saw the bristles on the wand. To my pleasent surprise it thickened and lengthened them pretty nicely. My eyelashes don't feel heavy with a couple coats of this which I like as well. I think I found a pretty good mascara.. Even on accident. Paid 21.00 at Sephora.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by testudogal

I absolutely LOVE this mascara!! I do not understand why it has so many bad reviews. Normally my mascara has all but disappeared from my eyelashes by the end of the day. With lashgasm, by eyelashes look just as great at the end of an 8 hour day as when I first put them on. They look so dramatic, long, and dark after one coat. I normally do not spend a lot of money on mascaras because they go bad so quickly, but I will definitely be repurchasing this as soon as it runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

Not my favorite mascara, but it is a good mascara. It lengthens and separates well without clumps or smudges. Two coats gives nice volume. However, I prefer Tarte's Lights camera lashes or my new fave - Jordana's Best Volumizing mascara. Overall, you can find a comparable mascara for much less money. I will not repurchase but will happily take it as a gift with purchase anytime! :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be fair, my lashes look well defined and really long when using this, but I wouldn't repurchase and this is why: no volume, this is purely a lengthening mascara and wow smudgy mess when removing. When wearing this, my lashes are SO STIFF, hate that. I've found black smudges the next day from this, flakes a little while wearing too. The short bristle rubber wand does give good definition, so the wand I'm a fan of, but the formula-- no.