September 18, 2014 | 2045 users online

Loose Powders - Coty - Airspun Loose Face Powder

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- oil control
- amount of product
- matte finish
- adds coverage

CONS

- scent

COMMENTS: I have the original in translucent extra coverage. The smell is definitely...strong, but very reminiscent of my mother's old makeup (very nostalgic). That being said, it's a great powder if you have oily skin. It adds some coverage and gives a lovely matte finish. There's a lot of product in the container, so it'll last you a while. It's a great, cheap buy for sure - just make sure you poke a few holes before removing the plastic covering to prevent too much powder from coming out of it or apply tape to the areas you want covered. You'll have more control when using this (and this applies to any loose powder).

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by vivthai

I really don't care too much fir the packaging. The puff is like a big flat cotton ball. Feels very much like a cotton ball and is flat. The smell really doesn't bother b/c the product is great! However the color is bad. Ithink most of the colors are way paler for alot of girls so If your fair skin then this is prob perfect. My opinion is this is a good powder to set for oil or in general to set... But it has good coverage to look very flawless WITHOUT LOOKING CAKEY so over all my only problem is the color I just which there would be shades warmer or darker not pink toned. I find this product to be a rare find but if u see it buy it! I have rosy beige and it is pale and pink toned for my warm toned asian medium skin color so it doesn't work well if you don't have the correct shade

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by WormEatsBird

This powder was really really nice, it made me look flawless, but the smell was so strong I got a headache shortly after using it! That never happens to me and I'm not scent sensitive. I did use this while I was sick so maybe that's why I had a headache, I will try it again and update if I have better experience regarding the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this product!!!!!! This is by far the best loose powder on the market and once I discovered it I never went back to any other brand of loose powder!!! In a word this product is amazing!!!!

This is by far the best powder for setting your foundation and making it last all day! it repels moisture, humidity, sweat and all the things that can make your makeup look gross throughout the day. The texture of this powder is also super amazing it is AIRSPUN which means it is milled very, very fine and then is spun in the air which gives it the texture of silk!!!! It glides on and it doesn't have that coarse grainy texture that so many other loose powders have. Also this powder is truly translucent and blends beautifully with my light skin without giving me an artificial or orangey look which is a huge plus! This product also makes my face look gloriously matte without a hint of shine which is the whole reason I wear loose powder in the first place. The smell is a little grandma like but it's not unpleasant and actually doesn't bother me.....this is definitely my HG loose powder!!!!!

For those of you that prefer a matte finish to your face and want to keep that look going all day without any problems then I highly recommend Coty Airspun Loose Powder it is the best loose powder you will ever use!!!!!! Better then any high end product on the planet!!!! Get yourself over to CVS or Walgreens and get yourself some!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by tsc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love it. I wear the translucent powder over a light coverage BB cream, it's a very fresh look and stays on all day. My face doesn't get oily, I like the smell, both my grandma and my mom have used this powder at some point in their lives, so it's very nostalgic!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by vsuzanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Best powder ever!! It makes my skin glow and look flawless without a cakey look. It keeps my skin from getting oily throughout the day and minimizes my pores. The smell doesn't bother me....you can only smell it for about 10 seconds anyway. I used to be able to find it in stores but just recently I had to order online. I'm so afraid it's going to get discontinued all together. Let's all write the company and beg them not to! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read rly good reviews about this powder and Youtube beauty gurus raving about this product and how it was being discontinued. So I took the plunge and purchased this powder and hoped for the best. I was very skeptical I tried several face powders from MAC and disliked them all. But when I tried this it literally changed my life. My skin is very very oily and this powder keeps my face matte all day and like others said your face looks absolutely flawless and perfect. My makeup stays put and looks so beautiful. My new holy grail face powder!!! Highly recommend! Get your hands on this powder its absolutely amazing! The only con is I didn't try this sooner! Obsessed with this product. HOLY GRAIL POWDER!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Dayday00

This product is fantastic. Amazing. Holy grail status.
This powder is totally invisible on the skin and the finish is so smooth. Totally invisible too. No powder make my face look so flawless. Its hard to explain but I feel like my face is air brushed with this powder.
I'm used to the smell now , I don't really care.
Make my foundation last all day, even with my oil t zone. Almost no need to touch up during the day.
I used a puff and apply it all over very heavily, and use a powder brush to knock the excess of my face.
No powdery finish, just look great.
Bonus: it's cheap and it last me 2 years. TWO years!
Will repurchase for ever.

PS. I use the translucent one, and sometimes the extra coverage one. I think I prefer the translucent one, as the extra coverage one have some color to it, and sometimes I'm just too pale for it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this at a CVS for 75% off (total was $2.15) so I was very excited to try this after all the wonderful positive reviews! The first time I tried it, it was AMAZING! I applied it over my NYX beauty balm and it set well. I really loved the way my skin looked so smooth and almost perfect! The powder is so fine so it applies well and it actually filled some big pores that I have so that's a huge plus! The smell doesn't bother me like other reviews I've seen. It generally disappears after 15 seconds or so. Sadly, after a few uses my face reacted horribly and developed cystic acne. I was in denial because I was in love with this powder! Turns out it actually was the talc in powder :-( even after my harsh skin reaction I applied the powder one last time and it blurred my acne and my face looked magnificent lol but I had to discontinue using it. I'm sad! It's not the products fault, I just have ultra sensitive acne prone skin and talc is like skin suicide for me :-( this is a great product it's just not for my skin unfortunately so ill had it off to my sister who was blessed with good skin. I like this powder ALOT it just affects me negatively.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by beachsunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

tis powder is really good. after I wear foundation or concealer I use it to set the look. It is the last step and works for me. You should try it.