October 1, 2014 | 895 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Pearlescent Pink 831E

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Paigems

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush looks nice on and is very affordable. Unfortunately, the ethylhexyl palmitate in this stuff causes major clogging for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by BMtz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush, the price is very inexpensive and you truly don't need a lot because it has amazing pigmentation! What I also love is that the color isn't a very bright pink color (which I'm not really a big fan) but more of a casual coral pink color. The blush that it came with was instantly thrown in the trash, it just had a very harsh cheap feeling, instead I use an E.L.F. blush brush which is very inexpensive and works great. The packaging also isn't that great but I honestly don't really care about that. Overall, this blush is very amazing especially for the price given!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: High pigmentation Long lasting Drug Store brand Inexpensive Cons: Chalky Shimmery

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by matx1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was using the last remnants of Rimmel Santa Rosa (the old square pan), and needed a new one. For some reason, the drug stores and Targets in my area decided not to carry a very wide selection of Rimmel and the solid color blushes were one of the casualties of the editing. I ramped up my search in June '13 because I knew what little I had left would never survive the jostling of the summer vacation travel.

I decided to try the Color Icon Pearlescent Pink, since it was similar in color and for 3.00, I considered it expendable. Well, not anymore. I use it everyday and love it.

Pros:
highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way
not shimmery like the name Pearlescent would lead you to think
The packaging and blush have not cracked or broken yet, in spite of my expectations

Cons:
the brush it comes with & the flimsy packaging
it is easy to pick up too much powder and a bit of blending is necessary

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Beautyguru101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For $2.99? Hell yeah!
This is my go-to fall/autumn blush color. It has some shimmer but it's not overpowering. It's a very warm, almost golden peachy tangerine color. It's awesome if you don't like a pink blush. It blends easily and lasts a long time. I apply mine using a blush brush, but once you swirl it around in the product, be sure to tap off the excess before applying or you'll have a lot of shimmery blush all ova yo face! Haha
Wet and wild have increased my love for blushes!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush because like a lot of people on here, watch a lot of youtube videos and may be influenced to buy some of the stuff they see. I'm very fond of peachy-pink blushes so I figured I'd give this a try.
I bought it at walgreens, and a couple days later tried it out and when you first open it, you'll see that there's a giant pan of product to work with and if you wear it a lot like I do, this will last you a great while. Now the brush that comes with it, a little rough and seems to make the powder go everywhere. More or less it knocks loose more powder than you may need. But normally I just use an elf $1 blush brush or something that is a little softer as far as bristles go.
I do have to say that I do like this product, and this shade is really pretty- but be aware of the amount of product you pick up on your brush because this stuff is extremely pigmented. But other than that, awesome product and I would definitely buy the other shades as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I bought this when the store had a 50% off sale recently and have used it twice. Each time I got asked "where did you get that and what color is it?!?!" It's got a lot of pigment so be careful and lightly dust it on. This is definitely a keeper! The color is superb and the sparkle isn't overpowering. LOVE!

As a side note...throw the brush away and use your own powder/blush brush. The brush that comes with it left me streaky and no matter what I did, it added too much color to my face. Maybe you could use it to clean out your keyboard or something :-)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by palestpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

**AWESOME STAYIN POWER ON OILY SKIN

THE PIGMENTATION ALONE LETS YOU KNOW THESE SHOULD COST MORE. I HAVE TO BE CAREFULL NOT TO PILE IT ON BECUASE IT SHOWS UP IMMEDIALTY. THIS BLUSH IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. I HAVE ALL OF THEM IN MY COLLECTION.
GO WNW THESE ARE GREAT

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I am giving this a low rating due to the color and not the formula. I heard this was a close dupe for NARS Orgasm? I wanted to try the color on me since everyone raves about Orgasm. I am a NW20 for reference, but I found it to be too dark and muddy on me. I am unsure if its the chemistry with the skin or the color and my skintone, but it looks like I have brown on my cheeks, not a good look for someone of my tone.
I generally don't look too great in anything too peach, I prefer more pinks and thought this would work. I will not be purchasing Orgasm now and definitely not this again. I do like the buttery formula for this and will try their other blushes, just not this color.