October 1, 2014 | 1849 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Radiance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with this perfume before i even smelt it, i was instantly won over by the beautiful bottle, i could just imagine it sitting with my other bottles of perfume with the light shining through that beautiful pink and blue glass.
The smell is very wearable, it is a fruity/floral scent, very sweet and just the tiniest bit sickly if you go overboard in spraying it but it is a great daytime perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have this in the roller-ball version. I like the scent alot, it smells of sweet berry and tuberose. It dries down to a floral jasmine-like scent on me. Berries are definitely the top note in this perfume but it has that slight musk scent which gives it a warm feel and makes it more of a scent that you would wear out on a date. Cute bottle, but also looks a little tacky in my opinion. Might buy if it was on sale, but probably not at normal retail price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I brought this not too long ago. I'm a fan of fruity and sweet scents so this seemed good for me. I get the notes of berry at first, and some musk. Normally I'm not a huge fan of musk, but this isn't so over-powering so that's a plus from me. The other notes in this include tuberose, jasmine and iris. (From online). It's a nice sensual sweet scent. The packaging of the bottle I'm not too fond of, it reminds me of the game bejeweled.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this in the 1 oz bottle for $30 and I'm absolutely in love! Such a fun scent! Will be perfect for summer! Beautiful bottle as well! Would definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love the bottle! It's pretty, creative, and eye-catching. Radiance's bottle looks a little bit like Ungaro's Apparition bottle, and the comparison does not end at the bottle. The top notes of Radiance, on me, are similar to the top notes of Apparition; sugared raspberry juice with a hint of lemon. This is a lovely, happy scent that can brighten your day.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by rsmuskie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I normally steer clear of anything with tuberose in it, but sprayed this on in Ulta when I had a full hour to allow the fragrance to develop. You can't judge this by the initial raspberry burst. It's rasberries and cream and then morphs into a delightful creamy, soft tuberose. This is not a Michael Kors whack-me-over-the-head-I'm-dead tuberose or a sharp, bitter peppery tuberose like in Fracas, no, this is tuberose as interpreted directly from an island. No harshness or bitterness, just sweet, creamy and mellow. Which is not to say this perfume lacks excitement. There's some underlying note in there, some surprise element, I don't know if it is the African orange blosseom or the jasmine, or maybe the two combined, but it gives a happy aura to the wearer of this scent. It's an optimistic fragrance. It puts you in the state of mind such as when you're right in the middle of some tropical vacation. Like all of Britney's scents, Radiance, too, was a big surprise. With this and with all of Britney's fragrances, you need to wear them and live them and then you will know for sure if you like them. This one is a keeper. This is my perfect tuberose.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This definitely is not an original scent, but I really like it. It's vibrant and feminine and fresh. Cute bottle, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by becky39

I had written a review of Radiance a couple months ago and said Radiance was just a generic floral and I really didn't care for it. While wasting time in Kohl's This morning I decided to give it a second chance. I was suprised by how much I actually liked Radiance this time around! I get more fruit this time, more berries and less of the flowers that turned me off last time. I'm very much enjoying Radiance even though I'm not exactly the target audience for Britney's fragrances but my theory is: whatever perfumes make you happy wear them who cares who they're "marketed" for! The only thing that is disappointing is Radiance only lasts about 3 hours on me but I can carry around a decant to solve that. :0)

Radiance might actually surpass Fantasy as my favorite Britney perfume!

9/10!! :0)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I paid $30 for 1ounce of this which is pretty cheap for a EDP. The funny part about this is that I looked up EDP (the box says "Eau de Parfum Spray). Online it says that EDPs are lighter than perfumes with 8-5% concentration (thus making it less expensive) and is expected to last 3-5 hours (this is for those of you complaining this doesn't last that long). For me this lasts MUCH longer on my skin. I'm still smelling it about 6-7 hours later (there's a slight fade in smell as it's not as strong but it's still obviously there). I mostly smell the fruity side of this on my skin but I just love this EDP. My little sister's picky about what she wears and even said it smelled nice. One spray goes a long way for me and I have a feeling this bottle will last a long time for me. I still can't believe I bought something endorsed by Britney Spears but they did something right when they came out with this!

Note: I wish they made something similar to this but cheaper. I don't think I'll be re-buying it due to the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Cherrylollification

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I found this particular scent in a magazine and it smelled musky and a little fun. So I was thinking of buying it. However I got it as a gift for Christmas instead, so I'm not sure about the price, but the fragrance is very... musky is the only word to describe it. It's almost like a heavy scent of sweet flowers and frankly, it's not really my cup of tea. I still wear it, and it's okay for the daytime because it doesn't smell bad and because of the scent isn't that strong after 20 minutes. However, the scent doesn't stay for more than 2 hours or so. It is very Britney though, and if you like her perfumes you might like this as well.

Summary

This is a product made to make money off of the brand name. The scent doesn't stay long enough and it has kind of a grandma perfume scent, very musky. It is not fresh enough for me, but if you like sweet fragrances you might like this. I would not recommend it though.