September 17, 2014 | 1923 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by marrymeferris

I used this foundation for about 8 or 9 months and I loved the coverage it provided, as it really does seem to make you skin glow without the heavy coverage feeling. HOWEVER, I decided to try something else because this foundation is NOT for oily skin. Within an hour my face would become oil slick and I found myself applying powder all throughout the day. I put up with it for awhile because it provides decent coverage to hide my blemishes and did not make my extremely acne-prone, extremely sensitive skin break out, but during the summer the inability to control oil and its lasting power was hard to manage. It would melt off and oxidize by the end of the day. For someone with normal skin, this foundation may be perfect. If your skin is oily, move on to the next!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Leialilly

I think this foundation is truly fantastic and lives up to its claims!

Firstly with colour 010 I have probably one the best colour matches I've ever had in a foundation, I am mac nc20 ish. It looks so natural and just like my own skin! I barely need to blend it. The finish is dewy but not shiny, I do like to set with a little powder but if you had drier skin you wouldn't need to.

It lasts ALL day on me, I love the look of my skin hours after applying it and it's the first foundation that I've had people comment and ask me what's on my skin! I apply mostly with fingers or for a fuller coverage I apply a couple of layers with a buffing brush.

I can see why this foundation gets such great reviews!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by wonderfulJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is deserving of 5 stars. ..I usually have really uneven, dull as well as acne prone skin and can say without a doubt this makes my skin look its best. I actually bought a full sized Olay CC liquid Foundation just before I received my Teint Miracle sample. I was instantly sold as the product felt so light and breathable. . It just smoothly goes on and feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin. Perfect for combination skin types like mine. so my Olay CC is getting dusty in my bathroom cupboard whimsy I'm happily using my beloved teint miracle. I should also note I've tried many high end foundations, including Georgio Armani, Estee Lauder and Chanel. This is by far the best. Thanks Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Carolnaville45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This photographs AMAZING! Last october i broke out horribly because of an alergic reaction and my face got completly covered with small pimples and I had my aunts graduation ball and this covered it soo well!!!! I did about two coats and my skin looked flawless,not just on pictures. Many of you may be thinking: you used a very highlighting/dewy foundation on oily/broken out skin ?? Yes,and it hid everything perfectly,it looked way more narutal than if i had used something like Revlon ColoStay that just coast the skin instead of adhering to it. I really recomend this,and for the oily girls,dont be afraid to try this .

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by russianbabe

I am a dancer and I was just introduced to this amazing product. I dance about 30 hours a week, mainly about 4-5 hours a day. (ballet, which is sweaty and rediculous)
I have acne-prone skin and this has worked wonders! It doesn't make my skin break out, it covers my pores, blemishes, pimples, etc... (I use MAC concealer with this and MAC powder to set it)
It works so WELL. I don't like heavy makeup but it feels light and clean when it goes on my skin. It makes me feel less self-conscious and I feel beautiful. :) I highly recommend it!
(and the biggest plus Is that it actually lasted through ballet!!!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by fychen

I bought this item a while ago and have been using it on and off. What I love about it is that it's a water based foundation. It feels light - could be wore everyday. It gives medium coverage and does not look cakey. I do go over some areas with concealers. I have oily to combination skin. This foundation does a good job of keeping my skin moisturized but not oily. I also use regular moisturizers under and press powers on top. I also appreciate the SPF that is in the foundation. Very happy with this foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by loobyl

I bought the new air tient mircale in no 2 rose lyse which is perfect for my pale complexion.
I got it for 29 euros on line and this must be the most comfortable foundation I have tried. It comes with a dropper as its very fluid and feels like your rubbing cotton air onto your face. This is not for dry skin as it would probably not rub in very well so you need to moisurise just before putting it on. This is ideal for spring/summer as its very light and gives a low to medium coverage. Actually feels like you are not wearing makeup. Easily beats any BB or CC cream and is better than Le mer foundation ( I´ve tried them all and spent a small fortune but I think I have finally found my HG foundation that doesn´t clump, look cakey or artificial. For young , clear skin, this would be a dream. I´m 48 but have no wrinkles and quite good skin so this is fine for me. Don´t know how this would be with more mature wrinkly skin but for me it gives an almost air-brushed look and covers any minor imperfections. I would recommend getting a sample just to see how wonderful it feels and I´m sure your´ll be hooked just after one application. Works a treat on oily, mixed or even normal skin but don´t know if I would try it on dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by walkyouhome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this foundation! It's the first foundation that has ever been a perfect match for my extremely pale skin (I wear shade 005) and I will always love it for that.

It goes on silky smooth with a light consistency almost like a moisturiser, so I don't feel like I'm walking around with tons of makeup caked on my face. This is an issue I've had with MAC and Clinique foundations in the past - they just feel so thick. I've also never had a bad reaction to this, and my sensitive skin gets irritated by lots of products.

But the absolute best thing is it covers all my redness and imperfections so well that I look dewy and airbrushed! It's amazing, and the pump bottle it comes in is super convenient.

The only problem I have with Teint Miracle is that it doesn't really last all day - that perfect dewy coverage has really worn off after about 6 hours of wear, even with setting powder, and I would really love my makeup to last the whole working day.

Overall, this foundation looks and feels beautiful and is well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Dee2014

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the first time I ever purchased a foundation (I'm 36 yrs).
I know this product from a sample given by lancome when i bought their lipstick (huge fan of them). Didn't know that it was a foundation cause never venture to that area before.
Background:
- normal to dry skin
- never use foundation: never find colour that matched en too lazy to look
- clear skin, occasionally small pimples around area between eyes
- recently my skin loosing it's glow after having my second baby

Normal daily routine:
Use serum, moisturizer en sunblock plus translucent loose powder to set. Last year I started to use Make up forever HD primer (was introduced by the BA when i want to purchase the HD powder). It does makes my skin look fresher but didn't give me the glow i wanted.

So, when i 'accidentally' use Teint Miracle sample during my trip and a couple of times afterwards, i noticed my skin look luminous especially in the pictures / photos. Recently i use it to my friend's wedding en "WOW"... I have to say that my skin looked like 'airbrushed' and glowing in the picture!!! (It's one of my favorite picture of myself now)
I use it with my finger since i don't own any brush or sponge but it's soo easy to use en blend! Use it after my moisturiser, no primer. Cause I prefer light coverage and not layers of products on my face.
The colour matched perfectly like second skin but give even en glowy finished.

After several positive experience, I started to googling to find out what is this amazing product and finally decided to buy a foundation for the first time in my life!!!
Never thought that I'll find a foundation that doesn't look or feel like one...

Will use it for special occasion en definitely for times when u need to look good in pictures :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by vyuen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have normal skin in the summers & dry skin during winters, therefore making it harder to use one foundation throughout the year which meets all my requirements. I came across this foundation the year it was launched (roughly 3 years ago) and got a sample from the Lancome sales rep at my local department store. Tried it at home and at the beginning I find it too sheer for my taste, as I am in my mid 40's and would need a more medium coverage for an decent office look.

I tried again the next several days and grew to like this foundation. It is also like a tinted moisturizer but thinner & with sheer to light medium coverage. Most of all, the coverage is buildable and I pretty much achieve the 'natural' medium look by applying 2 layers. I wouldn't use too much as 1 pump goes a long way, and another 1/2 pump would work for the 2nd layering. I often made the mistake of pumping too hard and ended up wasteing the unused foundation. The bottle lasted me for many months even with daily use. I always purchase this foundation during their GWP promo.

The look is dewy, natural and with a light glow. I have plently of compliments on my daily look since I start using this foundation on a daily basis. In Summer, I would finish off with a layer of light finishing powder just to hold if through my 8 hours work day. In Winter, not much finishing powder needed and what I put on in the mornings last me through good to the later afternoons without touch ups. Its thinner, watery texture moisturizes my dry skin during the cooler season too.

I would not use this if I am going to do sports outdoors as it would not hold up well with the activites.

For reference I am NC 25 year round, and sometime can be as pale as NC 20 in Winter, and if spent a lot of time under the sun in hot summers, I can use NC 30. The shade 'bisque 1 N' matches me perfect for most part of the year. I can just add a bronzer to my face during the hot summer months. I am Asian with very light warm skin undertone.

Another great product from Lancome, it is well worth the money.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No