Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

3.7

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caffeine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Apigenin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

on 6/10/2014 2:20:00 PM

One of my favourite mascaras, it has an amazing brush that does wonders to my lashes. It gives amazing length and volume after two coats, and separates lashes very well. It does not last all day sadly, but overall it's a great value mascara that has an amazing brush and works great :)

This mascara made my lashes look lovely for an hour or so. Unfortunately this didn't last, as it flaked and smudged throughout the day. I also found as the day wore on, the mascara lost all volume and looked dull. Definitely will not repurchase.

on 5/18/2014 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! You do need to apply more then one coat, but it's great. I prefer this over benefit they're real

on 5/18/2014 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used this for a few months or so and I thought it was pretty good for a drugstore mascara (then I tried the benefit they're real mascara and I practically forgot about this mascara) it lengthened and separated pretty well. Didn't volumize that much, only clumped when applied heavily. It smudged under my bottom lashes after a school day but its really easy to remove. Drying time is not that quick, did my mascara at home, and when I got to school ten minutes later my friend covered my eyes and it smudged pretty badly, I expected it to be dry by then to be honest. Also when I wiggle the brush from the root of my lashes and upwards the brush is really spikey and can poke my eyes. Nothing special really, just an average mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

During the first month or so, it had gave me great length, but smudged really bad when worn alone. The formula is quite wet. But combined with the L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black, I couldn't have asked for more voluminous-looking lashes! :) But during the second month of use, it started clumping. It made my lashes stick together when I applied it over the Voluminous :( The good thing about it is that I could achieve some volume applying it alone, though it obviously gives less volume and length than Voluminous. Great product during the first month or so, no so great after!

on 3/20/2014 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

doesn't drastically change, but over course of weeks, notice extra length

on 3/18/2014 10:22:00 PM

My holy grail. Period!!!! This is a separator and lengthened. It holds curl and I actually like that it is not exactly black hole black blackest black on the plant and beyond. That's my Better Than Sex. It is a great base mascara and give it two layers or three and its volumizing too. I find it to be a dry waxy formula and I love that as my lashes are long but thin This does NOT make my lashes spidery which is my biggest problem w them all. It has also lasted me over five months. HG period!!!!!

on 3/18/2014 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It does what it says, lengthens.

on 3/16/2014 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Awful mascara. Didn't give my lashes any volume whatsoever, and just make them look like a clumpy, horrible mess! I also got product ALL over my eyelid- now this happens to me with most mascaras, it could be my eye shape(?) or it could be something to do with the way I apply mascara(I don't think it's down to this), but no where near as much as with this mascara. My whole eyelid was pretty much covered with product. The formula is just bizarre- so wet and totally useless, seen as it made my lashes look worse than when they are natural! Don't see how anyone could enjoy this mascara but then again, products work differently for different people. The only reason I gave this product two stars is cause it's affordable. I wouldn't recommend though.

on 2/23/2014 12:38:00 PM

it really extends your eyelashes visually. But it needs a few layers. I would not bother to want to achieve it every day but for going out it does work. What I do is: I first apply Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Mascara. This creates volume. Let it dry and then apply Rimmel's Lash Accelerator which adds length to your eyelashes.

Popular Mascaras