September 2, 2014 | 1002 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Whitestats03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My holy grail. Period!!!! This is a separator and lengthened. It holds curl and I actually like that it is not exactly black hole black blackest black on the plant and beyond. That's my Better Than Sex. It is a great base mascara and give it two layers or three and its volumizing too. I find it to be a dry waxy formula and I love that as my lashes are long but thin This does NOT make my lashes spidery which is my biggest problem w them all. It has also lasted me over five months. HG period!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by kaiannxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It does what it says, lengthens.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by gem2710

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Awful mascara. Didn't give my lashes any volume whatsoever, and just make them look like a clumpy, horrible mess! I also got product ALL over my eyelid- now this happens to me with most mascaras, it could be my eye shape(?) or it could be something to do with the way I apply mascara(I don't think it's down to this), but no where near as much as with this mascara. My whole eyelid was pretty much covered with product. The formula is just bizarre- so wet and totally useless, seen as it made my lashes look worse than when they are natural! Don't see how anyone could enjoy this mascara but then again, products work differently for different people. The only reason I gave this product two stars is cause it's affordable. I wouldn't recommend though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Adriana2013

it really extends your eyelashes visually. But it needs a few layers. I would not bother to want to achieve it every day but for going out it does work. What I do is: I first apply Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Mascara. This creates volume. Let it dry and then apply Rimmel's Lash Accelerator which adds length to your eyelashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Slone07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm going to preface this by stating that once you get it on and it's dried (AND you've gotten your face cleaned up from excess product), lashes look great but...BUT! Holy cow, this is the wettest mascara I've ever applied. I'm afraid to put too much on for fear that it'll never dry, kind of like putting several thick coats of nail polish on. I'm sticking with it because I want something conditioning on my lashes during the day (and condition, it does!), but it's not something I look forward to anymore... Hoping that as I use it, it dries out a bit and will become easier to apply. I do love the brush...it's very nice and picks up tiny lashes in the corners very well, but sheesh...I feel like a child playing in Mommy's makeup, not a 33 year old woman who's worn mascara every day since! I do like how my lashes look in the end, but the anxiety of possibly ruining my makeup (top AND bottom lids!) every morning is 'bout doin' me in. Not sure it's worth the whole growth factor (I already use and LOVE Rapid Lash at night and the Rimmel growth serum very lightly during the day, which I also adore)...and I doubt I'd buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by samanthasvay

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. They make my lashes extremely long and I don't even have to curl my eyelashes. It separate my lashes, it doesn't clump and make them look really dark. Everything I personally like within a mascara. The wand is long and skinny, even and easy to apply to your lashes. I've bought like 3 more just to keep in stock.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:25:00 AM More reviews by rkhan38

Heard about this mascara through beauty gurus but it really did suck. It dried too fast and hardly any actual mascara gets onto the wand which sucks so it's like I'm dragging a dry mascara wand through my lashes. It does separate and extend them which I like however would not repurchase

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

If you have hooded eyes, even slightly like myself, I advise passing on this mascara.

The formula is very, very wet. To the point it nearly dribbles and runs off the brush. When I applied it it immediately smudged and was all over my eyelids. I figured, I'll wipe it off and see how it wears. But it continued smearing all day and ending up on my lids, rather than my lashes.

To boot, it doesn't even look good on my short, tiny lashes either. Just turns them into a few long pointy spidery looking. . .ugh. Looks like I have 4 lashes, albeit very oddly long lashes. It's just not an attractive look at all. I gave it a few more weeks to see if I might like it then, telling myself maybe the formula would dry out, and such other lies. But no, even when it dried out a bit, it still looked awful. There was really only one option left. . .

Tossed this PITA mascara right quick.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by LaCenicienta

On the first day, I hated it because it felt very wet on my eyelashes. However, throughout the day it didn't seem to give me any sort of problem. It gave me great length, I felt no need to curl my lashes, and it didn't smudge around all too much! The down side is that since it's not waterproof I had to be careful of sweating and crying (I've had some emotional meltdowns). I play volleyball and this mascara didn't smudge for me but if I was totally dripping in sweat SOME of it would get onto my brow-bone. This wasn't my number one go-to product but I would re-purchase it again:)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

The brush applicator is a bit weird, but still good.....it smudges as the day progress though