November 27, 2014 | 1432 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by productjunkie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HG DRUGSTORE MASCARA.

What an awesome, awesome product. Probably one of the few drugstore products I use. I believe I decided to first try it out 3 years ago because of Kandee Johnson. She mentioned it in one of her vids and $9 or so dollars, couldn't hurt. This mascara makes my lashes so full, so doll like, so fluttery, so thick. The wand is big and good for my round eyes. Sometimes, I think my lashes look too full after using this stuff. It's amazing!

This is one of my 'daily' products though so I go through a ton of it in a year. One tube probably lasts me 2 months max?

What I do for max effect, is I apply this mascara in two coats, let it dry, and then if I'm feeling sassy =0, apply another favorite Benefits' Are they Real mascara. Super fake looking lashes (which is what I go for some days).

Never need fake lashes with those two products.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by eve33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara because it's quick to use and pumps up my lashes a lot. A couple quick swipes and I'm done! Most mascaras require a multitude of swipes to really get any volume, and if I'm in a hurry I sometimes poke myself in the eye and WOW! - That's not fun! It does not run onto my oily skin in high humidity. Lash Blast Fusion is the same as far as I'm concerned. Main problem is the HUGE container - completely unfriendly for travel, which I do often. But I'll still repurchase, 'cause this makes me look well-endowed in the lash department, which I am not!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by sciencedork

I've been using this mascara for about two to three years now, and I am in LOVE! I use the waterproof version in blackest black - And boy is it black, though it's not quite waterproof. It will survive quite a bit of water and moisture, but don't expect to be able to go swimming with it on.
My eyelashes are already super long, but they are blonde so they look sparse. I tried high end mascaras, cheaper ones, and nothing. They either irritated my super sensitive eyes, or melted right off.
So I wasn't expecting much when I first tried it - I was soooooooooo wrong!
It lives up to it's name, it's all around amazing and my go to.
If you do one coat, it does look a bit more natural but if you add a second coat you end up with a super dramatic look!
Unfortunately, you do have to wait a bit for it to dry as it transfers really easily when wet and if your eyes get wet it will smudge a bit.
But considering the price and all, I can't find it in me to complain as it is AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Haaann

I love this mascara!It makes my lashes look so voluminous and long. Went a while with out using it and forgot how much I love it, defiantly the best drugstore mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Jasmine1718

Love it. I can't really think of any complaints.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by lauraguise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First application of this I was really impressed: required two coats but made my lashes long and defined. I thought I'd finally found a replacement for my discontinued Pulse Perfection :(
but since then it really isn't quite what I was looking for/expecting from the reviews, maybe my standards are just too high...

I find it thickens nicely but after at least 2 coats (which take a fair amount of time to dry)
and it will not last you more than the day - you'll have a nice smudgy grey bottom lash line and half-length eyelashes by the end of the night

Reasonable, but not HG

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by McVeay

My Go to mascara, full lashes, length, minimal clumps once the formula has dried out a bit (I always leave my new mascara open for the night). I've yet to find the HG of mascara it could always be better but for drug store this is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by BumblexX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has made me love mascara again. After absolutely hating Maybelline The Falsies, I swore off mascara. Then I found this on sale so I thought I'd give it a go.
I love how this gives heaps of volume to your lashes but it doesn't overdo it so you can still achieve a fairly natural look with it.
The only thing I hate is the brush. I love the plastic bristles (I'm all about the plastic bristles. I hate hate hate fibre bristles), there are no bristles at the tip of the wand and towards the end, the bristles get shorter making it really hard to do inner lashes and bottom lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by zombiesxomg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years. I've tried more expensive mascaras, but I keep coming back to Lash Blast. Great volume, great length, looks fresh for a long time and washes off easily. The only thing that doesn't make it perfect is that when not using the waterproof version, it smudges under my eye and flakes a little after awhile. It's nothing a slight wipe under my eye can't fix. I like the way my lashes look, so I always put up with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by vintagexpurple

This is my holy grail mascara. It has been since high school. No matter what other mascaras I try, and how much I like them, I always end up coming back to this one. I always get so many compliments on my lashes, people ask me whether or not they're real. It adds the perfect amount of length and volume. The formula is great, it makes my lashes curl really well. The price is pretty cheap, so no complaints there, and the packaging is clean and well-made. Overall, I would recommend this mascara to EVERYONE. It's amazing. Seriously, just spend the $6 and try it.