August 20, 2014 | 1385 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Perfectbody

It's pretty good concealer, I own No.3 for conceal my dark spot and acne areas.
It lasts long for around half day then fade out.Now I am looking for No.1 for my dark eyes areas.

Very cheap, worth your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by alisonreeve

I really like this concealer. I heard lots of people rave about it so decided to try it. I have bad under eye circles so finding a really good concealer is very necessary for me. This one is good, it lasts well and is fairly cheep, however I do find it creases under my eyes and doesn't completely mask the dark shadows under my eyes. Really good though

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The rave of this concealer amongst British YouTubers is beyond crazy. I thought I would only be able to get this product in the UK but to my surprise my local Malaysian Watsons carried this brand and at a price actually cheaper(by a little bit) than in the UK. The colour selection was however limited and were mostly sold out, I actually got the last tube of the concealer which was in the shade medium cool shade, not knowing if it would match my skintone, but whatever because it's such a cult product in the UK that I had to try it. For reference, I am NC25, I put this under my eye and dabbed it. The concealer did match my skin tone but maybe it wasn't the perfect match because even though it did reduce and conceal my undereye circles, it was still a little bit obvious (I know no concealer can fully remove undereye dark circles). Maybe another shade could have covered up better. It does not cake up but it was a little bit drying so I would suggest putting an eyecream before application.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by zmarie100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is okay. I was recommended to use this between purchasing MAC Pro Longwear concealer so I did because if I can find a cheap alternative why not!?
1. The smell is terrible. Doesn't even smell like makeup. Smells plastic/rubbery and it is very strong and unpleasant. I do not usually complain about smells.
2. You definitely don't get the same quality as Pro Longwear, I know it's cheaper but in my opinion it's not even close. I find it to be thinner and hides neither redness or blueness to much of an extent.

It was terrible but I won't repurchase because I know there is much better out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by ashleyy1235

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for many, many years. The only negative I have found is that once the product has 'ran out', upon cutting the tube to access more product it lasted for another month or so! Concealer is fairly heavy and works well on my dark circles, redness etc. Would recommend 100000%

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by ameliamoran

I'm in love with this concealer! I have very pale skin, and sometimes the lightest shade seems a bit orange under my eyes, but this lasts long, covers well, and is a fair-ish price. I make mine longer by cutting the tubes in half when i can't get more with the provided applicator, there is always more in the top and bottom! Titally reccomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by louisamakeup

Pros:
-Lasts for a long time
-Very pigmented
-The price, it's really inexpensive

Cons:
-The new colour selection, there is now only 1 light colour. Before there were 'fair' and 'light', now it's just 'fair', then 'medium cool' and 'medium warm'. I would like to have another lighter colour.
-The applicator, I find the dofut applicator very unhygienic
-It creases underneath the eyes, but which concealer doesn't? Not even the mac pro long-wear one, at least for me.
-Hard to get hold of for us who don't live in the UK

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by cindyydot

Honestly think this is the best concealer I've ever used. It covers better than a lot of the high end brands as well.

It's quiet thick but that's what makes it high coverage and amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Sayshi123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is the best. It's amazing! The worst problem I have is dark circles under my eyes but when I use this they vanish. I really recommend this product and hope you buy it. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Elllie90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is my absolute favourite!
The coverage is amazing and it last for a good amount go time, also the price is amazing. Some people complain about the applicator of this concealer but it does not bother me at all!
I will always repurchase this concealer, however I am now also starting to try other ones, but I'm not convinced I will always come back to this.
X