Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this concealer. A great everyday concealer for covering blemishes and the undereye area. I'd describe it as a light/medium coverage concealer as some redness still shows through when I use it on my acne. But overall since it is such a great match to my pale skin it looks really natural and brightens my face. I use this when I want an everyday look with just a light wash of foundation to look natural, fresh and not cakey. Not for full on high coverage looks, it doesn't cover everything completely.

I use this product on moisturized skin with powder over the top and it lasts a long time without creasing. I use the shade 01 Fair which is an almost exact match to my skin tone; I am very pale and most foundations/concealers are too dark for me. I was so happy to find this shade at such a great price. I would recommend that any pale people looking for a concealer go and test this it might be perfect since it's sheer and light.

I have bought two of these. The first one had a crack in the top near the lid and every time I removed the wand it leaked and quickly dried up. I unfortunately had to throw it away and buy a new one. I put this down to the plastic tube being cheap or possibly me being clumsy :)

Pros:-
-Applies well, covers well. Looks great on the skin fresh and natural.
-Good for under eyes.
-Very well priced for the quality.
-I will definitely continue to buy this.

Cons:-
- The limited shade range and lack of dark colors. I would recommend going in store and testing before buying.

I loved this concealer! It's just a great concealer that's going to last and give very high coverage which is exactly what I want on blemishes it's perfect

I wouldn't recommend using it under the eyes though as it tends to crease a lot but it's a wonder on blemishes

The color range isn't great but fortunately for me 1 fair is perfect for my very pale complexion and I find it hard to find a concealer light enough for me but this one is perfect for anyone with very pale skin like myself

Overall, it's the best concealers coverage-wise I've tried and of course the mega cheap price is a huge bonus!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is my holy grail! It's all i ever use! However, a tiny bit goes a long way and if i apply too much my skin looks dry even though it's usually oily. The packaging is annoying due to the fact that when you close the tube a ring of concealer forms around the bottom of the lid. Overall, it's great at covering blemishes and under-eye circles and definitely worth the 4 price tag.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really wanted to love this concealer after watching YouTube beauty gurus rave about its quality and amazing price. Finally managed to get my hands on one...but was left pretty disappointed.

The shade selection is pretty poor, my choice was either to have a concealer that was waaay too pink or one too dark. Had to go with the darker one in the end, but after applying, it just didn't sit very well on my skin and looked cakey/fake/thick. Very sad.

I usually use Maybelline FitMe concealer, and have now gone back to it! (It's still not the perfect concealer, but the best drugstore one I've tried).

Got this concealer after watching zoella (on youtube) rave about it. At first, looking at the thick consistency, i thought i should use it on blemishes instead of my under eye because i thought it would cake up my under eye area. I hated it on my blemishes!! I seldom have pimples or scarring so when i do, i want something that can cover it up well. When i used this on my blemishes, it looks as though i just put white powder over my pimple (i use the shade 01 fair) and the redness still shows through??!?!!!?!

So one day i tried this on my under eye because i forgotten to bring my other concealer (maybelline's fit me), IT WORKS SO WELL!!! I only needed a little bit of the concealer, blended it out with my finger and i went out with just my brows drawn and this concealer. I did not set it with powder or used any primer, it did not crease, budge or move!!! Holy grail under eye concealer for me!! Already got some back up in case mine runs out 🙊🙊🙊

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great concealer and it's cheap. There are a great range of colors, the one I use doesn't get orangey and it has great coverage.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely love it. Pale enough for my very fair skin. Lasts a long time when used with powder. Isn't too cakey but provides great coverage. Would buy again!!

I would say this works well for under eye areas only, i don't put it near my tzone anymore as i find it starts getting very oily and seperating on my skin, i would also say that Its is a light coverage concealer, it doesn't cover my blemishes, and also doesn't last long, maybe 3-4 hours if you're lucky

I can not sing enough praises about this concealer, it has been a go-to of mine for years...it was one of the very first makeup items I purchased and I'm still using it and repurchasing it. It is such a steal as it's a highstreet product, but there is no quality lost here.

The quality of this product is gorgeous - it glides on smoothly and effortlessly.

It's quite a thick consistency, but I really like that about this product. I use this concealer mainly to cover redness/highlight my under eyes/nose/chin as I find it's slightly too light for blemishes...it highlights them instead. But this is probably due to the limited shade range, I believe there are only three shades and I get the lightest "1 fair".

I can see why people don't like this under their eyes, because it's thick and so there's more chance of creasing. But, I actually love this for my under eyes. Always have and I think I always will...definitely a staple in my makeup bag!!
Tip: set your under eye concealer as soon as you've applied it if you're worried about any creasing.

Definitely worth every penny, as it's such high coverage and such a quality product.

This concealer is an absolute steal and has been a constant in my makeup collection since I first purchased it a couple of years ago. It is so affordable and gives incredible coverage for a drugstore concealer. I mean really it is insane how good it is for the price.

I have heard people say they find it very drying on their under-eyes, but I actually really like it for covering dark circles as well as blemishes elsewhere on my face. For me, this is multi-purpose.

The shade range isn't the best, but that's (unfortunately and unfairly) pretty much expected of cheap drugstore brands. I'm lucky in that I have pale skin, so the lightest shade (Fair) works perfectly for me, but I can see how people with deeper skin tones would struggle to find a suitable colour.

Packaging is good in that it's a bottle with a doe-foot applicator, but isn't the nicest in that the writing rubs off so easily so it ends up looking a bit old and grubby quite quickly, but it costs me about 4 so I really couldn't care less about that when it's so good.