Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 4/14/2015 1:53:00 PM

This concealer is my holy grail and I am completely in love with it. The concealer is very pigmented and has a doe foot applicator. I love this concealer for both under my eyes and on blemishes like acne scarring.

I am not a huge fan of the packaging as everything rubs off of it within a month or two, but with the price it is amazing. I would personally pay a lot more for this concealer. It isn't very moisturising and you definitely need a powder to set it as it is quite a sticky consistency.

You can only buy it in the UK, you can't buy it in USA but you can get it online. I'm not sure about Australia or other places in the world but you can definitely buy it online.

on 4/14/2015 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Amazing concealer at an amazing price! High coverage covers my dark circles and skin imperfections and stays put all day on my oily mature skin without creasing or fading, and does not show up my fine lines when used under the eyes.

I think this concealer runs very light compared to other brands so you might choose a darker shade than you usually buy. Fair 01 is a VERY light whitish beige. Its so fair that the very fairest of fair will rejoice. It can be worn even during winter when your skin is at its palest. It also has a slightly yellow undertone - no pink or grey - so it blends in naturally with my Irish complexion.

Any dislike about this product? Its sold in England so its hard to get. And the writing wears off the tube within a few weeks. Most people won't care but I cleaned mine off totally with Novus plastic polish #2 then stuck a new label maker sticker. I like my whole makeup collection to look clean and sparkly ha, ha.

on 4/10/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Having never really been a fan of liquid concealer on my oily skin, but wanting something for under eyes I thought I'd give this a go. I've tried a few liquid concealer like maybelline dream lumi and L'oreal lumi magique and finding both slid right off my face, I bought this one. I got the shade fair 1 and was Really pleasantly surprised and its amazing value for money! It's quite a dry product but I prefer that on my oily skin because it helps keep me matte for longer and it has amazing coverage! My go to drugstore under eye concealer! Definitely recommend for those not wanting to splurge on a concealer

on 4/1/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really enjoy this, it's lightweight and non cakey but offers excellent coverage for spots and marks. It's not going to cover tattoos or birthmarks - it's not designed to, but it will cover dark circles and redness. It's cheap, it comes in a number of shades and unusually for drugstore brands the shade fair is a great match for very pale ladies like me. For reference I am nc10 and this matches perfectly. It's blends well and dries to a semi Matt finish and lasts all day on me. Great product and have repurchased many times!

on 3/28/2015 1:52:00 PM

If your on a budget this is great. Obviously there's better high end concealers out there but this does the job too and everyone seems to love it. I've bought this many times and probably will again.

on 3/5/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've heard so many views about this concealer but personally it just doesn't do it for me. i have really bad dark circles under my eyes and when i put this underneath it has light to medium coverage. i have medium skin tone and i brought mine in medium and it makes me quite self conscious , wondering if it looks too orange. it starts off cakey, even when you've just applied it, however it gets even worse when you put power on top.
the only reason why i would repurchase it is because it haven't found anything else at the drugstore.

on 3/2/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

It creases like CRAZY under my eyes. Also, it's not great for sensitive skin! It made my blemishes WORSE. It looks super cakey and I just wasn't impressed.

on 3/1/2015 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Good concealer but I think it's better for oily skin. I use the shade cool medium and I've noticed a little downfall with the colour, it sort of has an orange tint so I like to use it under my eyes the most (but I still use it on spots as it's not that noticeable). However, as I have dry skin I find it tends to flake on my spots so I can't use powder over the top. It's great coverage for my dark circles however, I can't set it with powder as it sets into my fine lines and caked up (so you can see them little spots) . Overall, I think it's a good concealer not amazing for dry skin but I can see how it can be great for oily skin. P.s - the black writing on the tube rubs off onto your hands when warm I couldn't figure out what was on my hands untill I saw the writing wasn't on the bottle any more!

on 2/27/2015 10:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Pretty good concealer considering the cheap price, works well for getting rid of red blotches or blemishes on my cheeks. However I do agree with other reviewers that this does not work for under the eyes, as it tends to crease and does not completely cover up my dark circles. Also, the packaging wears away pretty quickly and can be quite messy when opening and closing the lid, because of this, the product has left some smudges in my make-up bag!

on 2/24/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't really get why this has such good reviews everywhere! I am pretty fair and found the lightest shade seemed to match until I actually put it on my face. It turned orange, went very cakey and made my skin look dry. I've tried applying it with various different methods (wand, brush, fingers) and just cannot get this to work on me. I wasn't too impressed with the coverage either, my red marks still shone through and if I tried to apply more it just caked.