Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Masculine? I have read so many reviews that describe this perfume/spray with that word. I personally don't get it. I do get the crisp/clean aspect of this spray, but this scent is far from masculine. I think this is a great smell for spring and summer, but I also think it could be a year-round scent, as well. It has a soft, crisp, warm weather appeal to it, but I think it is amazing. I wouldn't say that this is my HG, but it is definitely one that I will reach for often! Definitely worth a try!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My fave perfume ever! This has such a feminine and clean scent, and is very unique in my opinion. It's so hard to find a perfume that isn't too floral or fruity. To me, it almost smells like a clean "shampoo" smell, which I love! I bought mine on ebay for pretty cheap. I get complements on it when I wear it (even from men). It lasts a while also, which is important and also hard to find! Definitely my everyday perfume. I will continue to buy and they better not ever discontinue.

Reminds me of a couple men's products-a hair gel and a cologne that I have smelled before-but in a good way. It's very fresh and clean but pretty at the same time. I want to note that I have tried both the perfume and the body mist and I can definitely tell a difference! First off, the scent. The body mist smells like hair spray to me, it lacks a certain freshness that the perfume has. And second, the body mist really doesn't last any longer than 20 minutes on me. The perfume, I have sprayed before a night out, and I was still able to smell it in the morning. To me, it's worth it to shell out the extra $ for the perfume.

This is for the limited ediition of Bombshell Italian Iris which is no longer available---boo hoo.
I bought this at their sale last fall and actually wanted the body cream which I dont think was made available. This perfume has poppy, iris and orris root. When sprayed it is very clean but definitely smells of citrus but the citrus is soft and doesnt turn sour. I love this perfume bec it doesnt have a lot of sugary sweetness to it, no caramel to turn sour, no cotton candy just a soft orange-lime smell that makes me smile. I dont have to worry that somebody beside me is going to run away bec the scent is hostile to them, this scent is serene and makes me feel cozy. It has no smoke to the scent, no harsh biting scent to the nostrils. The drydown is awesome, it is soft, warm and has a sort of powdery presence to it yet doesnt smell like baby powder. The bottle is gorgeous and a lot of thought was made regarding the scent and the bottle. This perfume doesnt remind me of the original Bombshell which I do not like as it makes me sneeze and is too masculine to me. I am sorry I didnt purchase more than one bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Bombshell is Victoria's Secret's #1 seller, they say. A fruity-floral, but it's a unique one -- very tart, twangy, crisp, and edgy. Fresh, fruity & floral but with a zippy, zesty, tart (almost sour) note added to give it pizzazz. Sweet, but not too sweet -- and it has a crisp tart-tangy sharp edginess about it. Almost like a sour, acidic, vinegary fruit punch -- very aggressive -- harsh & pungent, in my humble opinion.

Here are the notes, per VictoriasSecret.com:

Top notes: Tangelo, pineapple, strawberry, purple passion fruit
Middle notes: Jasmine, red berries, muguet, Shangri-la peony, vanilla orchid
Dry-down notes: Musk, blonde woods, oakmoss

Smells to me like Sweet-Tart candy -- or Sour Gummies -- with maybe a pine or juniper note added? (although that's not in the note list). There's definitely a tart, sour twang thrown into the fruity mix that makes it stand apart from the other girlier fruity-florals. This one is very assertive.

Bombshell won a FiFi award in 3 categories in 2011.

Like another reviewer below has said, there's an InStyle dupe at Walgreen that is spot-on accurate. A 3.4oz bottle of this dupe is normally $11.99, but I saw it on sale Saturday, for $7.99 (maybe with a Walgreen discount card).

ADDENDUM 5/3/15:

Body Fantasies Romance & Dreams (I tested it at CVS) also smells like Bombshell to me -- I think it's their dupe.

I just went to Hess gas station and stood in the cashier line behind two young pretty 20-ish girls, one of whom was obviously wearing Bombshell (or the InStyle dupe or the Body Fantasies dupe) -- probably the original.

It wasn't too strong -- the strength was just right -- but I did NOT like the scent at all. Reminded me of that horrible Satsuma from The Body Shop -- like sour pungent acid tangerines -- like fruity vinegar -- sour, tangy, and bitey bitey bitey. Yuck!!!

And Bombshell is VS's current #1 seller? I'm hugely surprised. I own and *love* a lot of VS fragrances -- like Eau So Sexy, Night, Seduction Dark Orchid, Victoria, Scandalous, Fabulous, Fearless, Noir Tease and others -- but I really have never taken to the fragrance of Bombshell -- due to that sour-tart-tangy pungent quality.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love all of the Victoria secret fragrances and this is one of my current favourites. I have already used up a full sized perfume bottle of this and have repurchased not only another bottle but a body lotion and travel size body mist. The only thing I don't like about this is it doesn't seem to last too long, maybe max 3 hours, but I find that perfumes in general don't have a super long durability

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I luv Bombshell!! When you spray it on you feel your inner sultry vixen coming out lol. It does not smell cheap, strippers or slutty but wearing this gets attention from boys if you slather enough on ;) (not all boys "get" the subtle tactic!!) somehow I get reminded of Addidas Moves For Her crossed with EL Pleasures (I kno im weird!!) when I wear this because bombshell isn't strong floral nor foodie scented. Just like fresh clean just got out of a shower with a good bar of soap and a nicely scented shampoo. Lovely scent!! Too bad it's so much money.

So I went to VS store the other day to try out some body mist and this bombshell caught my attention right away. I did try some other body mist after that but I kept coming back to try this one again and again. I decided to get it and I think it was a right decision. I absolutely love this body mist! I prefer body mist because I like just a light scent for school.

Anw, this bombshell smells fresh and clean. It starts with a very fruity (but not so girly) scent, then it fades to a more floral scent and by the end of the day, it smells like a unisex kinda scent. It's feminine but definitely not so girly. I think it's more suitable for 20+ year-old girls since it's more like a mature yet not old scent. This one smells like nothing I've tried before. I definitely recommend this to girls who are into more mature, classy and sexy scent. If you prefer or expect something fruity and sweet, it might not be what you want.

Oh it lasts for about 5 hours on me without reapplying, so I'm pretty satisfied.

Love this, there are very few fragrances that I like, but this is awesome! Not a rosy floral or baby powder smell or gardenia, those are the scents I really don't like. I found this scent by buying one of those perfume samplers that vs sells. This was by far my favorite

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Just want to let lovers of Bombshell know, an excellent impression of Bombshell is available at Walgreen's, for $11.99 for a 3.4 oz. bottle, called instyle fragrances. Most people cannot tell the difference. Hope you all find this review helpful.

Popular Fragrances