September 16, 2014 | 1747 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - BOMBSHELL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I own the body mist and the perfume and I use the body mist daily. I don't use the perfume as much just because I like a lighter scent and it last for several hours on me still. It is such a pretty scent, I can't get enough of it! On two different occasions, after hugging a friend, they asked me what fragrance I was wearing! And one said she'd have to pick it up right away! So glad this is the signature scent, so I don't have to worry about it being discontinued. I love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

this is my all time favorite! its a perfect fragrance that both me and my mom LOVE. its the perfect combo of both sweet and sultry. you can wear it anytime of the day for any occasion, all year round and feel like a total bombshell <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by katmo

A perfect daytime perfume for me. Not too sweet, not too masculine.
Boys love this smell too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the way this stuff smells!!!! I bought the body spray and it smells amazing. It's sexy and girly and sweet and fruity all at the same time. One of my favorite perfumes. I am definitely a fan of Victoria's Secret fragrances!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this scent. I don't think it smells generic or too girly at all. It is sweet, but also very clean. It's potent enough that it catches your attention, but the nice thing is that it briefly dissolves. After a few minutes you don't notice it - making you want to smell more. The bottle is in line with VS brand. It is transparent and at the back you can see stripes (much like the bag). I'm 23 and find this perfect for my age - more sophisticated than a college girl, but as mature as my mother

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by sue52175

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it! It's a beautiful floral. I have the body mist, lotion, and perfume. I do agree that it doesn't last as long as I would like. However I don't mind that it's not super strong hours later. Perfect for spring/summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

I love this fragrance so much! it is listed as a fruity floral now although in the past it was listed as fresh. To me it is considered fresh but fruity/floral. Every time i wear it i get compliments on it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by colorfulartistry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love Victoria Secret perfumes and while this is not one of my favorites, I do like this scent. It is a more feminine, light scent compared to some of the others in the sense it is more floral.

I agree with the other reviewers though it doesn't linger as long as I would like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by AprilConner

This perfume is summer liquified into a bottle. Every time I spray it, I get a vision of a sandy beach in my head. It just screams summer! Granted their Bombshell Summer (limited edition) perfume smells amazing as well, I just love this one. I'm a big fan of peony and this perfume has Shangri-la yellow peony. I get many compliments when I wear this. So now you can have summer inside even when it's snowing outside. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by auliadyahr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My all-time favorite perfume <3 the scent is just lovely!