October 23, 2014 | 1931 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - BOMBSHELL

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

LOVE this scent, but the lasting power is so POOR!! I even spray and drown myself in this just to see if it would last longer that way...and sadly, it doesn't seem to have good staying power..sigh...too bad, such a beautiful outstanding scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by chelley33

First off, I'm a tad confused by the reviews claiming that this is a floral scent. It isn't. It's a fresh and citrusy / fruity scent. While there are many pros to this scent than cons, the cons are kinda bad. For instance, it doesn't last vey long, about 4 hours max. Also, it is priced at 73 dollars (68$+tax). Which for a perfume that is not name brand, is kinda expensive. The bottle is pretty, but compared to other perfumes by Victoria's Secret, they could have put more thought to it. Now, on to the pros- I get compliments from almost everyone I talk to when I wear this perfume. It is friendly and inviting, and is not headache inducing. It smells clean, great for daytime or night time use. It kinda almost sorta smells like cologne so most if not all men seem to enjoy this fragrance. My boyfriend rarely compliments my perfumes (I am a huge fan of white florals (tuberose, jasmine, gardenia) and he is not, so most of the perfumes that I wear he doesn't really like but this perfume in particular he really loved. I gave this perfume an overall rating of 5 lippies (although there are cons) because it truly does smell amazing. Also, the cons are workable, for example- for longevity just layer the lotion with the perfume and it should last a bit longer. As for price, you can always find it discounted with amazon or ebay. So regardless of the cons, the main point of a perfume is to smell great and this perfume smells a lot better than most and is truly unique. Overall, I love it and will continue to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to love this but just can't. To me it smells like a cheap deodorant/antiperspirant spray. I like smelling clean but this was just icky and artificial. Very headache inducing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

I slowly grew to become addicted (seriously addicted) to this scent in a matter of 4 hours after using the lotion and body midst, leading me to obtain the full sized 3.4oz Bombshell Eau de perfume. It really actually smells like a real light and mild version of chloe perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by kaytd

would definately buy again..one of my favourites!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by teekay01

As a newbie to VS fragrances, I must say I'm surprised at how much I like this sexy fragrance. As I spritz it on and let it sink into my skin, I start to put on a different personality, the one I knew in my twenties when I was boy crazy and a free spirit! This transformation makes me feel young again and for the price of this fragrance, what a cheap thrill! A must try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I own the body mist and the perfume and I use the body mist daily. I don't use the perfume as much just because I like a lighter scent and it last for several hours on me still. It is such a pretty scent, I can't get enough of it! On two different occasions, after hugging a friend, they asked me what fragrance I was wearing! And one said she'd have to pick it up right away! So glad this is the signature scent, so I don't have to worry about it being discontinued. I love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

this is my all time favorite! its a perfect fragrance that both me and my mom LOVE. its the perfect combo of both sweet and sultry. you can wear it anytime of the day for any occasion, all year round and feel like a total bombshell <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by katmo

A perfect daytime perfume for me. Not too sweet, not too masculine.
Boys love this smell too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the way this stuff smells!!!! I bought the body spray and it smells amazing. It's sexy and girly and sweet and fruity all at the same time. One of my favorite perfumes. I am definitely a fan of Victoria's Secret fragrances!!