July 26, 2014 | 1004 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by JSG1989

I have been using this product for over a year! It is not greasy, has no particular smell, and gives good coverage. The tiny bottle has lasted me a VERY long time! It covers the redness under my nose perfectly. The only drawback that it has is that it does come off throughout the day, however if you use a primer underneath, i use benefit's that gal, it should last you all day! I have a dry t-zone and it does not cake on my skin. It is an awesome foundation! Im scared to venture out and try something new!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Pupnut5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry sensitive red skin. This foundation is perfect for it. I use the lightest shade - alabaster - which is ideal. It took a little while to get the application right. I usually apply foundation with fingers. However this foundation works better applied with a brush. Also, to avoid an overly pale washed out look, use only a small amount. I wasn't blown away initially with this foundation. But after using it daily now for over 2 months, I'm actually really happy with it. I've noticed my skin throughout the day under different lighting conditions & my skin looks noticeably less red & more even. I've also had over a dozen compliments over these 2 months. The foundation is quite thick. However, it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I highly recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I did not like the sample of the foundation I got. The consistency was too thick and it did not have a pleasant scent. It did not have very good coverage and faded from my skin way too quickly. I did think it was a fairly moisturizing formula, though. I didn't notice any redness correcting either. I think that was just a scam to get an extra 8 bucks out of you.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by jazirish

I tend to have a lot of dry skin with a tendency towards redness so was looking for a medium coverage foundation that wouldn't highlight the dry patches but would help keep the redness down (particularly on nights out). I was recommended the redness solutions makeup on the Clinique counter as ideal for my skin. Unfortunately, while the coverage is good when it first goes on, it doesn't last and needed retouching on a regularly basis (something I'm not used to having to do). Not one I will be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Greasy!!! Wears off quickly after only a few hours! Will not repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this item after approaching the person at the Clinique counter and explaining to them my need for a foundation with an SPF that is good for covering red spider veins and general redness on my face, Looked OK after she put it on me in the store in the artificial light, but when I tried it on at home it wasn't so good.

The coverage is medium so does not completely cover my flaws. It has an SPF which is it's positive. It does have a yellow tint to it as some other reviewers have pointed out so it doesn't look natural on me.

So overall, a bloody rip off!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by dolly91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

please try this! wish i could put before and after pictures up, you would be shocked! i got a sample of this as my skin is awful at the moment (sore, dry red patches and itchy bumps on my cheekbones) and this covers it brilliantly with just a thin layer. i use benefit porefessional first (which is amazing) and then just use my fingers to apply this, on the problem areas i kind of pat it firmly onto the skin rather than rub it in and this covers them better but still blends it well. looks very dewy at first but does dry with a semi matte finish. not sure how this would be for oily skin though, would need an excellent setting powder. my skin is extremely dry and this foundation made it feel quite moist.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Writer_Girl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG makeup! Nothing works as well as this to cover my redness and blemishes. I apply with the Clinique makeup brush, which is also heavenly.

The coverage is more than medium and the color I use (02) is perfect for my skin. I usually only use this on my chin, nose and inner cheek area (around my nose) and it blends perfectly while making the pesky redness and tiny blemishes disappear! I then just set it with a mineral powder.

I use so little of it and it lasts so long that I don't find it too expensive. Can't live without this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

really nice foundations, helps to balance out my uneven skin. medium coverage. i have repurchased this foundation but i wouldn't get it again because my skin has become a lot more even now.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this the first week I used it while on vacation in CA and Vegas on vacation -- wasn't too oily on my oily face, covered most redness, lasted pretty decent. When I got back home though, the humidity killed my love for this. Also, the color seems darker on me now than when I first got it. Why?!? I wanted to love this because I have terrible rosacea and because this is Clinique after all, my expectations were too high. Sadly, it didn't live up to its promise. Price and packaging are great though at US$25, much much less than other brands, and the squeeze tube I also liked.

UPDATE: I tried it again lately, and the darker color is I think what neutralizes the redness, so it does work the way it's supposed to. It makes me too greasy however, I guess this wasn't intended for tropical climates because it was fine in drier weather. I'll try it with Clarins Beauty Flash Balm to see if that'll help with its greasiness and staying power.