December 20, 2014 | 803 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's expensive but a little goes a long way, as they say. It corrects my redness quite well and my skin doesn't have any bad reaction to it. Needs a powder on oily skin or else looks shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by jessyjessy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm fair with freckles, redness, with a birthmark on my eyelid and several noticeable veins on my eyelids... sometimes it feels like my skin can be several different colors. This did a really nice job of evening it all out and made for a nice canvas without feeling heavy.

At first I was really unimpressed by the price considering the size of the bottle, but a little goes a very long way. I'd say it's sheer to medium coverage but buildable. I've noticed I'm a bit more tan looking than usual, but not orange like others have claimed. I would have to agree that Clinique ought to consider some lighter shades.

All in all I'm pretty happy. I did half of my face in this photo.

Full Size Image

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Far too oily, slides off my face, makes bigger imperfections/zits more obvious, left my sensitive skin ruddy

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by angerawrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sudden hormonal break outs earlier this year and I live in an all year summer and humid country so I still do have some redness around my face like hormonal breakouts on my face. I had to ask a friend who was working in Australia to get me this foundation as it is not available in my country (Malaysia - and I wonder why?).

I'm Asian with NC25 so the shade Calming Alabaster really suits me perfectly.
This product is really good as it says, covering up redness and I only use a tiny bit amount every day when I'm going out. It does cover a lot of redness I would say - but it didn't really cover some acne that has the "pimple heads" but that's okay, I'm pretty fine with that.

It does have some power of lasting! I wore this all day and it stayed on my face all day (unless if I sweat a lot). I also used Laneíge's BB Smoothing Cushion as the second layer and it's really wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by DarlingVickster

This is the ONLY product that I buy again and again. I love to change things up so I rarely buy the same thing twice, but I have fell in love with this foundation so much that I just can't let it go. I am pretty fair and have a sort of pink tint to my face that I don't like. I also have small black head and acne scars from when I was was younger. This covers it all up. I've never had a problem with this product not lasting through out the day and I have oily skin so that is saying something. I give pricing a 3 only because it is pricey at almost $30 a bottle, but with that being said it does last a long time because a little goes a long way. Packaging I give a 4 ONLY because I REALLLLLY wish this came in a pump, but pumps don't seem to be Clinique's thing. This product does have a light almost sunscreen scent to it but it goes away after application so I'm not bothered by it a bit. Hope this is helpful!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by SourPina

This foundation is a godsend for anyone that suffers from rosacea, eczema, broken capillaries or any kind of skin redness. It stays matte for a while and also helps cut down on shine. I am very self conscious about the red patches I have on my cheeks, and this foundation hides everything without looking obvious. I get compliments on my skin all the time when I wear it -- so it seems to fool everyone (if only they knew!)

A few thing to keep in mind:

-It can make any dry patches more pronounced, be sure to exfoliate and moisturize first.

-Don't use too much -- a little really goes a long way with this foundation -- otherwise it can look heavy and cakey. I just use my fingers to apply and tap it into my skin, especially the red areas, instead of using a sponge or brush.

-This foundation has serious staying power. It lasted through an entire day at work and even an hour-long workout at the gym afterward. It doesn't rub off and survived me sweating on the treadmill and even splashing water on my face. You can apply this in the morning and forget about it.

-Because of its staying power, I've noticed this foundation is harder to wash off then others. Make sure to use a toner/make up remover after cleansing.

-It lasts FOREVER, even with near daily use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by JSG1989

I have been using this product for over a year! It is not greasy, has no particular smell, and gives good coverage. The tiny bottle has lasted me a VERY long time! It covers the redness under my nose perfectly. The only drawback that it has is that it does come off throughout the day, however if you use a primer underneath, i use benefit's that gal, it should last you all day! I have a dry t-zone and it does not cake on my skin. It is an awesome foundation! Im scared to venture out and try something new!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Pupnut5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry sensitive red skin. This foundation is perfect for it. I use the lightest shade - alabaster - which is ideal. It took a little while to get the application right. I usually apply foundation with fingers. However this foundation works better applied with a brush. Also, to avoid an overly pale washed out look, use only a small amount. I wasn't blown away initially with this foundation. But after using it daily now for over 2 months, I'm actually really happy with it. I've noticed my skin throughout the day under different lighting conditions & my skin looks noticeably less red & more even. I've also had over a dozen compliments over these 2 months. The foundation is quite thick. However, it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I highly recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I did not like the sample of the foundation I got. The consistency was too thick and it did not have a pleasant scent. It did not have very good coverage and faded from my skin way too quickly. I did think it was a fairly moisturizing formula, though. I didn't notice any redness correcting either. I think that was just a scam to get an extra 8 bucks out of you.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by jazirish

I tend to have a lot of dry skin with a tendency towards redness so was looking for a medium coverage foundation that wouldn't highlight the dry patches but would help keep the redness down (particularly on nights out). I was recommended the redness solutions makeup on the Clinique counter as ideal for my skin. Unfortunately, while the coverage is good when it first goes on, it doesn't last and needed retouching on a regularly basis (something I'm not used to having to do). Not one I will be repurchasing.