Gucci Gucci Guilty

on 9/21/2013 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my favourite parfumes. I love it.

on 9/17/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this sample from Sephora. It's a nice, oriental perfume. I like it but I do not love it. I also do not really smell it on me, didn't get any compliments either. I think it would be a great perfume for the nightime, and definitively for the winter. I think it would be better on someone else, so .... Still searching for my HG.

The packaging is gorgeous. Apart from being golden and shiny it gives a nice heavy feel in the hand.
But fragrance didn't work well for me. It opens nice: seductive and strong but in some time I started feeling strong smell of alcohol. A complete turn off.

on 7/27/2013 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This smells fantastic, i keep sniffing my wrist because it's so sensual-smelling. The amber note is particularly intoxicating!

I wish it lasted longer. It smells better than the Gucci Guilty Intense eau de parfum, because it's more of a floral-oriental and complex, whereas the EDP is more of a straightforward oriental and not so floral. But the eau de parfum lasts longer and is stronger, i think it's a better buy overall.

on 6/23/2013 6:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A very creamy lovely lilac. I didn't get a lot of specific notes but the lilac was very clear. Nice. Not complicated or ornate, but simple, understated beauty suitable for day wear. If I got more of the amber, it would be even better for night.

on 6/19/2013 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I own & love the Guiltys -- all 3 of them, Orig, Intense, and Black.

Original Guilty is absolutely fabulous IMHO -- very warm, soft, smooth, golden, and ambery/woody. The note list doesn't look like it, but to me, the notes add up to smelling like a sweet warm musky sandalwood -- rich, smooth, deep, and luscious. It seems to emanate from within rather than have been applied.

Guilty is a very warm human-skin scent, and its olfactory color is brown, to me. It has subtle, under-the-radar sensuality. For me, this is the best type of perfume -- better than outright floral or fruity scents. To me, Guilty is in the same fragrance family as Guerlain Samsara, Obsession, or EL Sensuous. Yes, there is a semi-noticeable lilac note, but I think the woody/amber/musk quality dominates the scent, with the lilac serving to mostly add a light sweetness. Fortunately, it's not peppery or patchouli-ish to my nose, even though those notes are listed -- I find it to be quite a soft & smooth scent.

It's natural smelling, warm, sensual, and soooo beautiful! A must-have for me. And that goes for its flankers too! I tend to wear original Guilty in warmer weather (it's light enough) and Guilty Intense in cooler weather (heavier, more amber/wood, less floral). Black has some red berries added, and it can be worn any time. I love all three!

Here are note lists, per Sephora.com:

Gucci Guilty Notes:
Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli

=============
Gucci Guilty Intense:

An intensified olfactory experience, Gucci Guilty Intense adds a twist to Gucci Guilty, making it more provocative, more sensual. Guilty Intense is a warm yet striking oriental floral, which opens to a natural rush that is mandarin - imbued with a modish transparency, shimmering alongside an audacious fist of pink pepper. The middle notes and floral signature of the lilac flower have been enriched with violet accents and made even more feminine with hints of powdery notes. Intensifying the alluring concoction of headylilac and geranium gives Guilty Intense the vibrant burst of peach resulting in a feminine Eau de Parfum. The base of addictive patchouli and the unique ambery dry down have been greatly enhanced for a darker and more provocative trail.

Gucci Guilty Intense Notes:
Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli

=====
Gucci Guilty Black is a sensual oriental floral, inviting you to indulge in your burning desires.

Gucci Guilty Black Notes:
Pink Pepper, Red Fruits, Violet, Patchouli, Amber.

on 6/5/2013 3:16:00 PM

OMGG! I LOVE this perfume! I've tried a couple fragrances over the years and this is my favourite! I've finished up the big bottle and will purchase again for sure! <3

on 6/4/2013 4:20:00 PM

I agree. Very nice and unique scent. Not long lasting, even in the "Intense" version.

on 6/3/2013 8:20:00 PM

I love this scent .the only cons is it doesn't last long on my skin.
I have to reapply after almost 2 hours .

on 5/29/2013 12:23:00 AM

I hat the fact it's so expensive. But the smell is amazing. It reminds me of a classy, elegant, rich, sophisticated, seductive woman. It's very seductive. I also love the bottle- I find it quite elegant. I don't think the staying power is the best, and despite the expensive price, I find the smell is so amazing that I would probably re-purchase.

Popular Fragrances