September 2, 2014 | 1774 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Gucci Guilty

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMGG! I LOVE this perfume! I've tried a couple fragrances over the years and this is my favourite! I've finished up the big bottle and will purchase again for sure! <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree. Very nice and unique scent. Not long lasting, even in the "Intense" version.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Poppy2020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent .the only cons is it doesn't last long on my skin.
I have to reapply after almost 2 hours .

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

I hat the fact it's so expensive. But the smell is amazing. It reminds me of a classy, elegant, rich, sophisticated, seductive woman. It's very seductive. I also love the bottle- I find it quite elegant. I don't think the staying power is the best, and despite the expensive price, I find the smell is so amazing that I would probably re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

A nice, sexy scent. Not particularly unique, but a reliable, inoffensive, not too sweet not too musky scent. Very wearable for a date or going out at night.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an okay perfume. It starts out pretty strong and musky, almost smells like Axe or something, which is....terrible. lol. But, it does turn into a lighter, more feminine, and quite sweet scent. I'm not usually a fan of super sweet perfumes, but this one is okay. Still, it just smells too generic for my tastes. Nice maybe as a daily, work-friendly wear, but nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by pix335

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It smells amazing and I always get complimented when I wear it. This is my new spring/autumn/winter favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by ClassicdivaX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my absolute favorites! It is so sexy, attracts much attention when I wear it. It also lasts which is important to me. It doesn't get much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Campestra

Sexy, but elegant. I tried to resist, but more I smell, more I like. Not a sexy bomb, but is there, very wearable and warm. Lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by MariaEffy

The fragrance is generally classified as a "floriental", with notes of pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber, and patchouli.To me, it is a discreet, sensual and sophisticated oriental which settles down to a pleasant and not overwhelming aura around you. Plus, it reminds me of my best friend :)