MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I've had my eye on this for years and read 1000 wonderful reviews and was still never quite convinced to splash out on it. But just entering my 30's I'm finding my dark circles becoming more noticable and decided now was the time. I'm always a little cautious of products with so much hype around them but I've been using this for a week now and it has honestly upped my make up game. I have literally nothing bad to say about it. It vastly improves my dark circles, I love the consistancy of it, the colour is a perfect match, it seems to last very well through the day... I even don't mind the packaging - it is true you can't easily control how much comes out but for me it seems to be just the right amount so it doesn't bother me too much. Big thumbs up

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

For high end MAC is pretty affordable so I enjoy that about this concealer. For us fair skinned ladies they have nice shades in our range even light enough to brighten! It has FULL coverage and a little goes a long way... That being said... The pump does not like to dispense out just a "little" -as others have also pointed out. It ALWAYS dispenses the same amount (until it starts running low then good luck getting out any of it!!!) MAC, I'm sure you have heard everyone's cries... Please change the packaging!
But what you can do meanwhile is use a small container, like the sample ones you receive at MAC or Sephora. Dispense however much desired of the product into that and use a brush from there. It's a bit of a hassle but better than wasting product.
The product itself I give 4 stars, good concealer but not a HG for me. I have dry skin and under eyes and it can crease and cake up a on me.

I feel bad giving my review because this is a very popular concealer but I need to be honest. I HATE this concealer with a passion. The first reason I hate it is because the pump dispenses too much concealer and you end up wasting a lot. When I pay a lot of money for a concealer I want to be able to control how much I use. Second reason is I find that the formula is too thin. I do not have problematic skin but I want my concealer to cover more than a foundation. I actually think the foundations I use offer more coverage than this. Third and last reason is I find it does not apply well with foundation if you add it on top. It actually ruined by foundation and made it look cakey. Maybe it just doesn't work with my skin type but I was so sad I didn't like this. :( Not a fan.

Wow. This concealer is what I have been searching for for YEARS. This stuff is truly amazing. I was shade-matched perfectly and it stays on ALL day without creasing under my eyes. I have tried so many concealers like others from MAC, Smashbox, etc. and nothing holds up as well as this does. Everything else either wore off halfway through the day or created awful lines and creases.

The pump will squirt out a large amount if you're not careful, so be sure to press down slowly until the product comes out. I put it right onto the back of my hand then apply it with a concealer brush.

I will definitely be buying this concealer again and again and again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I understand this product/brand may seem pricey and overpriced for those who cant afford to throw money away on makeup. But this is definitely worth it. I sampled this from myer then bought it thinking, it seems like the only concealer colour that doesn't make me either orange or white. I'll buy a bottle... and it has halved my foundation usage since! It lasts almost if not all day and it stays quite well under foundation. I love that i finally found something i can use that doesn't make me look sick or horribly sunburnt. Great colour selection. Worth buying. I'm sold on this for sure!

I understand that it's Mac so the price tag isn't too bad. It's only around 21 dollars where I live. This product is nice because it lasts all day. Full coverage, without looking cakey! I use it in a color close to my skin tone to hide blemishes and conceal my under eye area. I use with a beauty blender because it is quiet hard to blend with a finger. (But doable) i love the way it hides blemishes, it makes them look nonexistent! I would repurchase this times a million because it looks beautiful on the skin :)

I recently purchased this concealer at my MAC counter and I have been loving it since! It is a blendable, full coverage concealer that doesn't crease (which is usually a big problem for me!). I am using the shade NC20 (prolongwear foundation shade N18), which i also use for a subtle highlight sometimes.
It feels very light and perfect for my sensitive under eye area.
I recommend this to anyone looking for a lightweight, full coverage concealer.

Love this! It was recommended to me by a makeup artist for use a highlighter. When I'm doing a full face of makeup, I use it under my eyes, in the triangle part of the top of my cheeks, down the middle of my nose, bit on the forehead and chin. It works great! It is easily blendable, and yet has great staying power. It also has superb coverage and a nice matte finish.
The price isn't too bad in my opinion, especially since the bottle lasts forever (unless you accidentally smash it, like I did last time!)

Recommended!

I bought this concealer in NC15 about five months ago and would say I've used about two thirds of it so far as I only tend to wear makeup twice a week (or everyday during holidays). I love this concealer so much because it's really pale and does not highlight any dry patches on my skin; it has to be my holy grail at the minute because it even manages to cover up my under-eye bags and brighten the skin (as a student who doesn't sleep all that much, I was really impressed). Another thing I've also found is that I can keep putting more on and it doesn't look cakey.
My only complaint would be that it's quite a small bottle and I dread to think how expensive it would be to keep re-buying it if I wore makeup every day, and because it has a pump it might not pick up all of the concealer left at the bottom, so some could be wasted.

I've gone through 4 bottles of this since I first bought it. I use it when I do my full face of makeup, but you can dab it on with just bb cream on and it will still look great. I use NC 20 it really brightens my dark circles and helps me high light with out using another product. My dark circles are pretty bad but this covers them nicely with out creasing too much or looking cakey. If you use orange concealer before applying this your eye will look birght from morning to midnight! :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

Top Rated MAC Products