April 20, 2014 | 1326 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Skinglow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this concealer as far as mild-medium coverage goes. It's a little thin for me formula wise. It almost feels like foundation kinda. The packing is pretty bad it's in a tiny pump that when you press a lot of product come out. Which you cannot put back in. I mean I like the fact that it's in a pump but I hate the waste of product. It doesn't last all that long if I don't set it with translucent powder afterwards. Overall I thinks it's good if you are looking for light makeup. As I'm used to a tiny bit of a heavier formula. It is very hydrating and doesn't seem to settle into fine lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by maileymc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Loveeeeeeee this! I bought this last September and I'm just about to finish it now! I'll prolly finish this in a couple of weeks. That said, though it may seem like a tiny bottle, its highly pigmented therefore one pump is good enough. I've been using one pump to conceal my hyperpigmentation and it works really well. It doesnt break me out any further which i love and the color match is awesome. I will definitely repurchase this. Also, the price is approximately 27$CDN including tax (in Montreal) which is really affordable for a product that lasts more than 7 months!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by bbarfield12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My search is over! HG concealer here! I have tried many different concealers and my biggest complaint has been the transferring I get under my eye area after wearing concealer for a couple hours (or less!). This concealer is perfect for my oily skin, I get absolutely no transferring of my mascara or eyeliner. This concealer makes my under eye area flawless looking and bright! It lasts all day long and doesn't wear off or crease as the day goes on. It's fantastic! I have used several different methods of application (fingers, concealer brush, beauty blender, etc) and my preferred method is to use a flat concealer brush. The first time I put it on I tried to dot it under both eyes and then blend each one out, don't do that it will dry and settle in your fine lines due to not being blended out. This stuff dries a bit quickly, so apply to only one eye at a time and blend out. I get better results when I do it this way. Definitely love this product and will be continuing to purchase it! The price is also lower than some others I have tried too, so that's a plus! My one complaint...as others have said, the pump is let down. :/ It dispenses way too much product for what my needs are. But I can deal with that since I love it so much in all other aspects! Get this today if you haven't yet!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by albinalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite concealer, ever. I like to apply this with my beauty blender, or fingers (rarely). With a sponge, the concealer is beautiful underneath the eyes. Try this out for yourself, for $20 you will not regret it. If you like full coverage, creamy concealers, you will love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Alyssapal

Covers what needs to be covered, it doesn't last very long on my skin though, it rubs off and doesn't look the way it looked when I first applied

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by guamish22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer works wonders on me. It effectively conceals the bags under my eyes and blemishes on my face that appear after pimples. It lasts pretty long, for about 12 hours. I have it NC35, which is the exact color that I use in the MAC powder. The only gripe I have about it is that it pumps out too much, so it tends to be really messy.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to like this. Everybody loves it and after thinking about it för months I finally bought it (it's pricey!). This is a really great concealer and I want to use it, but I can't because it breaks me out horribly! When I had tried it for a few days I got terrible breakouts, and had to think what had changed in my skin routine. The only thing was my Pro longwear. So I stopped but started using it again one month later. Same thing. Awful, big pimples under the surface. Sadly I can never use this again :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Leahdearr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! Would deff recommend. Lasts all day. Doesn't crease or transfer. Go get it... NOW!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow this is amazing finnaly my search for concealer is over I Have tried plenty concealers over the past few months from smash box to estee Lauder to lancome I also previously tried the mac studio fix in the pot which was awful.but this is incredible I would even go as far as to say Holy grail.Ok the pump is rather annoying it dispenses way to much product this being a heavy duty concealer only a tiny bit will do to avoid looking too made up. the NC 15 is a perfect match for my extremely fair skin it has strong yellow undertones and does not oxidise.you have to set this quick otherwise it will look uneven and a hydrating eye cream is a must as this is rather drying.what I really love and this is a big plus is that it does not settle into fine lines every concealer I have ever used has and it looks fresh forever its amazing the only disadvantage is that it can feel like cement under the eyes it feels tight under my eyes but nothing to hectic. covers my purple dark circles fairly well I really like this and its the best concealer I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Makeupdoll143

Love this concealer! Cute small packaging, covers inner corner and under eyes very well. I do not have very dark circles just a bluish tint but my main problem is creasing and settling into the fine lines.You have to be practical, I feel anything will crease but with this it is very slightly and doesn't settle making u look crepey ... Probably cause it is a thin liquid consistency.

Anytime I use foundation or BB cream or something thick like Benefit's Erase Paste it creases immediately and I look like an old lady! This applied like a dream and hours later it still looked amazing, almost like I wasn't wearing anything just had a naturally bright undereye :)

WOW is all I can say! So happy I found this, no wonder everyone loves this stuff!

My undereye is very dry and this did not excentuate dryness. I apply to my upper lid as well and with Nars eye primer underneath it doesn't crease.
Try it out, you'll love it :)