January 26, 2015 | 1594 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Heyymarcuss

I looooove this concealer so much. It covers blemishes perfectly and seriously lasts ALL day.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by pippal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first I reaaallly liked this product- it had good coverage and hid my spots really well. However, after wearing it for a few days the skin under my eyes and round my chin where i used it became really dry and flaky and itchy. My skin tends to be very sensitive and generally just dry so this may have just been me, it would probably be better suited on someone with oilier skin? It also turned really orange after a few hours, again this may have just been down to the counter girl recommending the wrong product but I was not impressed!
MAC still test on animals aswell, so I will definitely not be shopping there again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by blaire27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Still the best I've come across. It's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Becca2319

I have acne so don't use this to cover spots but just under eyes as a highlighter. It's a heavier consistency to others but really long wearing and does the job! A must have for a night out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this when I had really bad acne, and it was the ONLY thing that ever truly worked to cover it up. Didn't feel too heavy and didn't catch on dry skin, which I find most concealers do and end up making acne MORE apparent. I also use it for my dark undereyes, and it stays like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really should be doing something else other than reviewing cosmetics but ... I want to say this is my HG concealer! I think I am one of those concealholics because I've owned quite a few:

1) Cle de peau concealer (Very cakey and dry...the worst one ever, and it's 95 bucks including tax in Canada!)
2) Benefit Boiing
3) Benefit Erase Paste
4) MAC mineralize concealer
5) Marc Jacobs re(marc)able concealer (creases like mad...)
6) YSL touché éclat (I KNOW this is not meant to be a concealer, but it works for me and it's a great product!)
7) Youngblood mineral concealer
8) Benefit Ooh la lift
9) NARS radiant creamy concealer (amazing stuff!)

This is the best one. It covers ridiculously well, CAN'T tell im wearing concealer at all, the color is perfect match. Like our own skin! And it lasts for hours. Nobody has to know you have dark undereye circles ;)

This is the cheapest concealer I have ever used, and I happened to like it the MOST! It just shows that $$$ doesn't mean better.

I used to hate MAC because I thought they were only known for having really heavy makeup..... nope! This is so lightweight AND full coverage

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Amanda0511

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pro Longwear is my holy grail concealer. I've repurchased this numerous times and will continue to do so. It is ass full coverage as they come, but could also be applied lightly if your doing minimal makeup. Covers dark circles and also highlights very well. I dint really use this for covering problem areas as I prefer a thicker concealer for that. The one thing that kept me from giving 5 stars is the packaging. 1. I've dropped this on my carpet from maybe 3 ft and it smashed!!! 2. If you're not careful the pump let's out way more than you will need. So just be extra careful not to drop this and pump slowly and all is well. I feel like it's worth the $20. I would probably pay more if I had to for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by LotsOfZebras

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my 'special occasion' concealer because:
1. It is high end and expensive.
2. It gives great coverage.
3. It lasts all day.

But is not my 'go-to' concealer because:
1. Can emphasize my pores (with some foundations)
2. High end (don't want to waste it)
3. It does crease on me.

I highly recommend this concealer, but make sure play around with it and find what application and foundation works with it to reduce the chances of it emphasizing your pores, and make sure you set it with powder so that it doesn't crease.
TIP- If you have issues with squirting to much out, hold the sides of the pump with your fingers to help reduce the amount of product squirting out when you use it. :)
Definitely will repurchase this concealer :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by chewwyjewwy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although this concealer is gorgeous on the skin, makes it look airbrushed and flawless, it is extremely irritating. After I began to use this concealer, I noticed my eyes were watering and burning every time I would wear makeup. At first I thought maybe my eyes were just getting irritated from the bristles of my brushes or my mascara wand, but for a few days I switched to a different concealer and the watering and burning completely stopped. So if you have sensitive eyes at all like me, I would definitely skip out on this concealer.

Similar to MAC foundations, the concealer definitely made my skin break out, only it was dry patches of skin instead of acne. I developed a dry patch on my cheek just under my eye where I had been applying the concealer that never existed until about 1 week after starting to use it. So if you have any skin sensitivities to MAC foundations this concealer may not work for you.

And the pump on it is horrible but I think that everyone in the reviews has already covered that.

With all that said, the concealer is still beautiful on the skin and I wish I could use it without so many problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by nadooshi474

Love using this under the eyes and for covering redness. It doesn't crease and provides excellent coverage. People tend to complain that the concealer is drying. I have dry under eyes so I apply an under eye cream 15 minutes before using this. It looks amazing after. It makes me look awake even after I stay up all night studying. My only complaint is that it dispenses way too much product. The price is quite reasonable for a high end concealer. I also use it to prime my eyes as well. Great stuff .